N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6483|A drop house

INFERNO552 wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

if you had a penis you would know
Wow man that one was good I mean you really caught me off guard. Are you a stand up comic?
i know your bein a whiny sarcastic little fiend so shhhhh!
O...O He got me again wow hEs good. O ya EXTREEEEEM....

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-09-13 22:56:56)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6530|Melbourne

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

OOORRAAAAHH TO THE MAX!!!!!!
EXTREME OOOOORRRAAAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!
O NO I BROKE THE XTREMIST OF EXTREME QUOTES!!!!!
EXTREME!!!!! EXTREMIST!!!!! EXTREMER!!!!!!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6693
hye guyz wehere es teh butt0n 4 teh thyng taht mayks txt haf X-0ut? LoL111!!!!!

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2006-09-13 22:56:33)

R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

Wow man that one was good I mean you really caught me off guard. Are you a stand up comic?
O...O He got me again wow has good. O ya EXTREEEEEM....
EXTREME!!!!!!!!!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

stop now no one cares
R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

R3v4n wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!!
EXTREME 60 SECOND WAIT BETWEEN EXTREME POSTAGE!!!!!!!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada
This Thread Came From Bloody Mess To Extreme!!!!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6483|A drop house

INFERNO552 wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

stop now no one cares
Im sorry if i hurt your feelings il stop EEEEXXXXXTTTTRRRREEEMMM.
R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

INFERNO552 wrote:

This Thread Came From Bloody Mess To Extreme!!!!
EXTREME!!!!!!!! BLOOD!!!!!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada

R3v4n wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!!
LMAO TO THE EXTREME!!!......IT JUT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6666|Camp XRay

Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!!
LMAO TO THE EXTREME!!!......IT JUT HAPPENED TO ME!!!!
EXTREME ME TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTREME!!!!!!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

stop now no one cares
Im sorry if i hurt your feelings il stop EEEEXXXXXTTTTRRRREEEMMM.
it didnt hurt my feeling you were just interupting the EXTREME QUOTES!!!  60 SECONDS MY ASS!!!!!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6483|A drop house
Sure Whatever you say Extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-09-13 23:00:52)

R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

Marlboroman82 wrote:

Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this motherfucker down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this motherfucker down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.
EXTEMER QUOTEAGE!!!!!!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada

R3v4n wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

EXTEMER QUOTEAGE!!!!!!
YES THAT IS SO F@#%IN EXTREME
R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

N.A.T.O wrote:

Sure Whatever you say Extreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No thats just not right it ha to be

EXTREME!!!!!!!!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6483|A drop house

R3v4n wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

EXTEMER QUOTEAGE !!!!!!
OOOOOOOO EXTREME DOUBLE QUOTEAGE

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-09-13 23:02:42)

R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

Marlboroman82 wrote:

EXTEMER QUOTEAGE!!!!!!
YES THAT IS SO F@#%IN EXTREME
EXTREME USE OF LANGUAGE!!!!!! + EXTREME SPELL CHECKER!!!!!
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada

R3v4n wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!
WERE GUARDS!!
R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!
WERE GUARDS!!
EXTREME NATO GUARDS!!!!!!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6483|A drop house

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!
WERE GUARDS!!
yOU MEAN EXTREME GURADS
INFERNO552
One shot wonder
+62|6483|canada
No Guards Of The Extreme
R3v4n
+433|6530|Melbourne

N.A.T.O wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!
WERE GUARDS!!
yOU MEAN EXTREME GURADS
EXTREME CHEDDARRRR!!!!
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6483|A drop house

R3v4n wrote:

INFERNO552 wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

EXTREME!!!!!!!!
WERE GUARDS!!
EXTREME NATO GUARDS!!!!!!
HELL YA EXTREME!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXTREME!!!! Guards Of The Extreme