colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6519|B.C Canada
ok so i put in the bf2 installer disc and wait for the start menu but nothing comes up,i than continue to push the battlefield 2 icon on my desktop but all i get is the battlefield 2picture that comes when you fire it up,and it doesn't go away. My system meets all the requirements since i was playing yesterday but this is really been bugging me. Any suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated, followed by karma

cheers guys.
T4rd
+44|6720|West Point, NY
Try cutting your user profile out of your Battlefield 2 folder in you My Documents.  That has fix BF2 crashes for me often.  If it doesn't work, then paste the profiles back into the profile folder.
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6519|B.C Canada
sorry mate,tried didnt work..the tower keeps making some beeping noise and i want to reinstall it but since the installer disc won't even work im not too sure
T4rd
+44|6720|West Point, NY
Does your screen not even flicker when you try to boot up BF 2?  What kind of errors do you get when you try to uninstall/reinstall?
halla77
+1|6480|right behind you with C4
he got it working because hes onling playing right now
colt.45
I use air hacks.
+25|6519|B.C Canada
ugh i dunno whats wrong..it does'nt even flciker but after 2hours of trying i got it to play for 20minutes until it crashed and had the error "please place disc into e drive and press ok"

Last edited by colt.45 (2006-09-13 22:50:22)

gunnaboy
+26|6762
If your tower beeps at you you may have a fatal system error, or it may be that the cd drive is giving up the ghost. If you have a spare cd drive put that in and see what happens!

My friends computer was doing the same sort of thing. I changed the drive for him and it would work properly.

Last edited by gunnaboy (2006-09-14 00:01:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard