Afrika_18
+26|6581
Better send in more troops to bolster Iraq, or its gonna be uber-pwnage for Iran.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6814|EUR
Just send in an admin.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6731
Idk...I think that we can beat the J-10 irl. The F22 is the ultimate in air superiority.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

There's no spawncamping in the Middle East, abusive admins :X
Zefar
+116|6688|Sweden
Dun worry I'm sure USA have more than 500 Airplanes that match J-10 because they have most likely over 2000 or something.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6657

Superior Mind wrote:

Idk...I think that we can beat the J-10 irl. The F22 is the ultimate in air superiority.
i have to agree with you there it don't matter how good the jet is, or the pilot, if you can't see your enemy you can't shoot him
jsnipy
+3,276|6561|...

Doesn't the us have any uncaps? They wouldn;t dare whore those runways
Kirokura
+26|6577|Sweden
Just sell a bunch of M95:s to Iran and watch them run around shooting each other to get in the planes.
Simon
basically
+838|6696|UK
wow this has gone off topic fast.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6736

Kirokura wrote:

Just sell a bunch of M95:s to Iran and watch them run around shooting each other to get in the planes.
I admit, I laughed at this.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6683|Ohio
I think were still cool untill they invade Wake.
HolmWrecker
+2|6748|Nibiru
Dear Iran. Bring It. I'm ready for the US to establish its world dominance again.
Anybody recall Nagasaki and Hiroshima? The world stopped and listened then.
Iran would be the same. I ain't worried one bit. USA Rules and when we're pushed hard, we Rule all.

Last edited by HolmWrecker (2006-09-13 11:55:29)

washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6750

HolmWrecker wrote:

Dear Iran. Bring It. I'm ready for the US to establish its world dominance again.
Iran would be the same. I ain't worried one bit. USA Rules and when we're pushed hard, we Rule all.
hahaha i lmfao'd on this confederate-flag-hanging-in-his-room retard

Last edited by washow (2006-09-13 11:58:38)

-Gunsmoke-
+165|6673|South Jersey
Oh noes, now all the Iranians will camp the carrier.  On topic, we can probably own them anyway.  F-22's don't suck in real life.  Plus, there is the F-22, as mentioned above, and the F-15, F-18...
Kyouteki
+27|6608

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Kirokura wrote:

ditto, good one kirokura
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6665|Pittsburgh, PA

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Kirokura wrote:

me too.
viceboy
+6|6628

manitobapaintballa wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

i have to agree with you there it don't matter how good the jet is, or the pilot, if you can't see your enemy you can't shoot him
Ah how wrong you are.  The F-16 is still the best fighter plane out there... Until the JSF is commissioned into duty... by the way the JSF is the f-35 in BF 2.

Also you dont need to see your enemy to kill them ever heard of  JDAM?  Yeah you get a lock from 10 miles away and their dead.  Game over.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6882|Sacramento, Cal

HolmWrecker wrote:

9-11 ftw!
DaZeD863
+11|6589
i watched the military channel the other day and they said a the kdr for the f-22 vs f-15 in testing is 15:1... thats pretty damn good... i dont know how the j-10 stacks up to the f-15 irl but the f-15 is no push over...
JL
+2|6621
i'd like to know the source of this info, other than just "i heard" ..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6800

The fuck are you on about?
sheggalism
+16|6781|France

Afrika_18 wrote:

USA better be on guard: Iran slated to purchase 500 J10's from China
Better send in more troops to bolster Iraq, or its gonna be uber-pwnage for Iran.

1 : sources ?
2 : I think Iran cannot afford so many state-of-the-art (and don't know if J-10 would be good, they haven't been intensively tested yet) fighters on one purchase.
3 : Even PLAAF had just receive 50 initial production variant.
4 : well, I know it's false...and damn funny M95 sent to Iran ROFL
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6733|Vancouver BC Canada

viceboy wrote:

manitobapaintballa wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Ah how wrong you are.  The F-16 is still the best fighter plane out there... Until the JSF is commissioned into duty... by the way the JSF is the f-35 in BF 2.

Also you dont need to see your enemy to kill them ever heard of  JDAM?  Yeah you get a lock from 10 miles away and their dead.  Game over.
The F-22 is a stealth fighter. Thats what he meant. And in reality the F-35 kicks some serious ass.

Last edited by the_outsider38 (2006-09-13 12:35:53)

flyboy65
dapilot
+2|6484

PspRpg-7 wrote:

Kirokura wrote:

im_in_heaven
+27|6626
Goood luck with Iran getting overseas with bombers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard