Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6504|Proud to be Canadian!
ROFL...that happened to me also today...he was using an F2000 and killed me. He was teabagging and taunting me and then all of a sudden his body was twitching hard getting shot at and I heard the good ol' "MEDIC"
KO
Banned
+31|6601|New Jersey
i was playing the Road To Jiber Jaber and all of a sudden, while i was all alone (so i thought) i heard a random laugh..i was pretty confused by it becasue it sounded weird..however, i didnt die nor did i see anyone..weird
PASSUBY
+30|6691|Louisiana

Zeus=18= wrote:

ROFL...that happened to me also today...he was using an F2000 and killed me. He was teabagging and taunting me and then all of a sudden his body was twitching hard getting shot at and I heard the good ol' "MEDIC"
LOVE IT!
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6595|Search Whore killing fields

specops10-4 wrote:

Oh yea, I was playing Wake... obviosly when I heard one.  Me and my SL were camping the bunker @ beach when some guy tosses a grenade in, then he laughs... I was like WTF, standing there to be blown up...
you mean you werent in a jet
Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6711|Norway
I heard "Ha ha ha!" panning from right to left in my headset when I killed a guy @ the hotel in Jalalabad. At first I thought it was the same voice that also tells me to kill and rape, but I found out it wasn't.

But seriously, I have heard it as well.

*must rape...must kill...in random order*

Last edited by Tor77 (2006-09-13 02:53:57)

daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6634
the y sound a bit like homer simpson. The first two anyway.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6595|Search Whore killing fields
They should of used chuckys laugh. Probly bridge of chucky, hes got a cool laugh in that one.

or they could use "Ive had it with these snakes on this plane!"

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-13 03:11:55)

Lionbeat
+9|6705|LONDON
So is it mandatory to sign up to the Vet programme before you hear this laughter, or is it just a standard feature of 1.4?

Someone break down in steps exactly what you have to do to dish out this schadenfreude laughter... sounds like fun!
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6690|Finland

And how the hell do I sign up, when the goddamn page says "There already is a player (BF2) with this nick". No F**ing SHIT!

Helpy little DonFck, please..

Then again, I could search.. I search-trolled myself! ..and realized that I need to get some sleep once I get home from the office..

Update: Worky now!

Last edited by DonFck (2006-09-13 04:24:21)

I need around tree fiddy.
Tsavo_Killjoy
+4|6501

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Tsavo_Killjoy wrote:

Yeah, like the o.p. had (but left out this sentence)...
"The promotional taunt is used in Battlefield 2 but requires that Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 to be installed."

Simply use the Spot command on a dead enemy and the taunt can be heard.

The rules for how often it can be used are governed by the server’s radio spam settings in the same manner as all player messages.  So if you do not hear it every time, this may be the reason why.

found here http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … _topview=1

l8
But everybody can hear it,right?
Are there any people with BF2142 installed(not the beta)?
Well, it would make sense that everyone would be able to hear it. I guess that's the whole reason behind the keyword "promotional". It's a clever way to promote 2142. Hell, it seemed to work here with everyone wanting to do it. I bet EA were like, "we'll allow people with 2142 to play with and laugh at vBF2 players so they'll want to buy 2142, play with and laugh at vBF2 players as well".

As for if anyone has the non-beta 2142, couldn't tell ya (is it out yet)?

l8
Lionbeat
+9|6705|LONDON
Dosn't answer my question. Search is way too inaccurate. I don't have time to trawl results.

Someone post it succinctly and then an admin make it a sticky so we can find out how to laugh at each other while tea-bagging and spamming ammo, medic packs.
Chillin&killin
+27|6733|Manchester,England
yeah on mashtuur lastnight i swear i heard a laughing sound while stood at hotel. i was SL so thought it might have been the commander over the VOIP but it was too clear so must have been an ingame sound

Last edited by Chillin&killin (2006-09-13 07:49:41)

Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6803|Singapore
I was playing as commander on Jalalabad yesterday. While i was mass random-spotting in the commander screen my character laughed. Not sure if it did so because i spotted directly on a dead enemy's body via the top-down satellite view. Spotting a dead body in the normal FPS view doesn't seem to work as i've tried that with my mates already.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6514

Mj.Blindfisch wrote:

Tsavo_Killjoy wrote:

Yeah, like the o.p. had (but left out this sentence)...
"The promotional taunt is used in Battlefield 2 but requires that Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2142 to be installed."

Simply use the Spot command on a dead enemy and the taunt can be heard.

The rules for how often it can be used are governed by the server’s radio spam settings in the same manner as all player messages.  So if you do not hear it every time, this may be the reason why.

found here http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/ph … _topview=1

l8
But everybody can hear it,right?
Are there any people with BF2142 installed(not the beta)?
uhm, yeah, dude, got my copy by FEDEX today
Kayato
+2|6516|Near Milan/ Italy
Today i sniping on Warlord and i have eard laughing 2 times.......first time i have receve a support kill.....second time kill with head shoot......in both case i was alone on a roof.......so i think was me laughing
Audio
+130|6591|Orlando, FL
Hm, the leetest taunt in my opinion is standing over a dead body, teabagging him while throwing medic packs on his face and saying "Thanks Champ" and "Sorry Chief" over and over until they respawn. 
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6558|so randum
what works for me is, if i spot a dead enemy, i will laugh, but only other players will be able 2 hear it
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
thehootman
+1|6349|Sydney
I have relatively few hours of playing compared to some (100hr) and have heard the laugh twice. Once when I was commanding while being a sniper on a roof, and another time while playing sniper. However I HAVE NOT EVEN BOUGHT 2142, let alone installed it. I really dont know what it really is. But it happened without me knowing and without me having 2142. Go figure.
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6615|Brisbane, Aus

You Can do the taunt laugh even if you're not signed up for BF2 veterans program.

You have to spot an enemy at the exact moment he dies, then you'll laugh at him.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6469|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Umm I hear these and I'm not enlisted. The 3 different taunts are the one with the Commander voice(Hahahaa), the white guy's voice(Hehehe) and the black guy's voice(something like Hohoho but without the Santa touch).
They usually happen to me when I spot someone and they get SMOKED at the exact same time.
[-DER-]Omega
+188|6885|Lithuania
Yes!!

I heard it just when/before getting banned, actually. Thought it was an admin trying to pull a trick on me. And as far as knowing how it's done, I don't, so....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/fe717ed1eb823c939460a42f15bced7dd0057c51.png
theelviscerator
+19|6347
I miss the old quake II for that reason, you could type in your own taunt then program it in,

Should be in every game.

My fav,  Thank you for providing fodder for my weapons!..... Half of the people couldnt even figure out what it meant..LOL!
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6449|Penrith,Nsw, Aus

LT.Victim wrote:

jax wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Yes, there is Taunts, and they are for BF2.. and most likely BF2142..

I've heard them, sounds like guys laughing.. and my squad mates have also heard them.. they seem random, but if anyone knows how to do them.. then tell us..
could be the comander insulting ur squad possibly *shrug*
No, i've listened to them in the BF2 Files, they are in the game..
where in the files i wanna hear.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6552|N. Ireland
Once you have killed an enemy, point at him and hit the "Enemy Spotted!" key - it gives them a sinister life to enjoy at during their death.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6596|Long Island, New York
I've heard it. It's not really even a big deal.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard