Dsp-CS-
Claymore magnet
+98|6720|Alaska
like there are some specific areas where you can hear it, i forgot the name of the CP, its like the middle one, i dont know if its just me so anyone else hears music in this map?

Sorry if this has been posted before
Skexis
+6|6473
I haven't heard music, but I've heard a drum track playing at a couple of places, like it was being piped through a PA or something.
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6538|Houston (Spring), TX
nawp haven't heard any music.. might be because of the immense gunfire going on constantly.
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6710|South Africa
I have heard it, you're 100% correct. At Mosque close to the flag, you can here music playing. Its like a snake charmers flute playing (you know like in the movies) i think.

Don't know about other flags.

Last edited by Phatso (2006-09-11 00:20:04)

zer0fus10n
+14|6525
Ive heard a Muhahaha somtimes when i kill certain amount of people without dieing and get kill damage assist
PitViper401
The Magnetic Bullet Attractor
+31|6713|Illinois
I've heard it too, it's by the mosque, I think it's that voice mosques play when they're calling people to prayer-time or whatever it is.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6735|Sydney, Australia

PitViper401 wrote:

I've heard it too, it's by the mosque, I think it's that voice mosques play when they're calling people to prayer-time or whatever it is.
Call to prayer?

Mcminty.
LeRodinchen
+2|6489|Vienna, AT
Yes, the voice you hear is coming from a so called muezzin, in top of the tower next to the mosque, and of course not coming from a radio as someone posted somewhere on this forum once

You can hear it quite clearly when standing at this place, right on this spot it gives the map a good atmosphere i think.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6635|London, England
Does it happen at the mosques in any other maps? (Warlord, Mashtuur)
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6710|South Africa

Mekstizzle wrote:

Does it happen at the mosques in any other maps? (Warlord, Mashtuur)
No, it doesn't unless someone has a 10.1 speaker system that hears what we can't...
Orgtheone
+30|6677|The Dark Side Of The Moon
i can hear it to with 5.1 and the sub-woofer rattling the walls
You can hear it in a few places around the map
Snipe=UKLF=
+17|6631|UK
yup i've heard it too.. i think the market music is a lot better than mosque just go prone near the wheelie bin up against the wall near the fountain.
TheDoctor
The Original BF2 Timelord
+51|6547|Australia
lol i am now sitting at mosque in jalalabad (i have BF2 minimiesd)  it sounds like the prayer music that muslims play during prayer times, Also Snipe=UKLF= is right about the music at market, sounds soo good i could almost dance to it

Last edited by TheDoctor (2006-09-11 03:47:00)

Tor77
Ron Jeremy Apprentice
+84|6666|Norway

zer0fus10n wrote:

Ive heard a Muhahaha somtimes when i kill certain amount of people without dieing and get kill damage assist
Me too! I thought that was just something I imagined but I killed a couple of guys at the hotel and I heard "hahaha" panning from left->right speaker in the headset.
beerface702
+65|6707|las vegas
ya ive heard it at mosque and hotel

at least they took the horrible loud constant wind out of the map. god i hated that in the beta
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6641|Canada
almost everywhere!! in the urban areas especially.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6592|Florida
at the Market you can hear it
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6705|Devon, England
yes i know what you mean, i swore i heard music once, but i was surrounded too much too and too busy owning to check it out
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6563|UK

zer0fus10n wrote:

Yup me to, I was like wtf is tht :S  Is there a theif who just broke into my room, i reserve the right to smash him over the head with my chair, WAT U THINK OF THT BRITISH POLICE!?
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6662|I smell corners

zer0fus10n wrote:

same here I thought I was high and it wasn'te real... I'm happy that Im not the only one who heared that...
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6681|United States
I think the consensus in other threads is that the "Muhahaha" you guys are talking about is the new verbal taunt that is part of the BF2142 veterans program.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard