sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6583|Denmizzark!!
I got mine c4 tossing on karkand the other day.. IO really makes it alot easier.. still pretty hard though..
im_in_heaven
+27|6638
MY GOD i tried for hours yesterday to get the vet badge. I CANNOT GET IT! I got 19 kills with claymores and c4s in 4 of the rounds and then i couldnt get one i was so pissed. I mean for some reason my claymores just dont blow up unless someone touches them i even watch that happen. But i can be like 20 meters away and still blow up. I have no clue
im_in_heaven
+27|6638
WOW i just played 4 rounds on jalabad and i got 26 claymroe kills in one round. And it was 26 since i never shot anyone. I never got the badge, next round i got 23 and the  next round 21. NO VET BADGE. I was playing on Rubber ducky's #2. WTF!
EricTViking
Yes, I am Queeg
+48|6602|UK

twiistaaa wrote:

I finally got that son of a bitch, i thought i wasnt going to get there but damn, this is the perfect claymore map. so many bottlenecks and tight alleyways its almost impossible not to get this badge on it. i dont know about anyone else but getting this badge was a bitch until 1.4 came out

you still have to think about placement in regards to your own team but they also need to be in a high traffic area so an enemy is sure to cross it. i got this on my first attempt (actually i just happened to lay out a few claymores unintentionally and got a few kills so i went from there) so if i can do it anyone else can.

also i dont really want to hear "how easy" this badge was (from some of you hardcore nerds) before infantry only came into it, im just offering my advice to people who might not have this badge yet.
Thanks for the tips m8, just got my basic badge using claymores on Mashtuur City. Will have to try them out on JalalaJihadMuhamedAli.

BTW I had a reet good sniper shootout on Jabeldibeldi the otherday, we were shooting it out across the open ground in the south-east of the map. Absolutely awesome ;-)

Wally Jumblat ftw!
im_in_heaven
+27|6638
MY GOD I FINALLY GOT MY VET EXPOSIVE BADGE TO LOL TOOK ME LIKE 10 HOURS and LIKE 3000 points lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard