Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6753|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

Off topic a little here but does anyone feel Israel gets more preferential treatment than anyone else on this planet? In my opinion they are the perpetrators of State terrorism on a continuous basis, have built up nuclear arms in a manner that has seen other nations invaded for similar practices and they subject the Palestinians to treatment reminiscent of Northern Ireland at the height of the troubles or apartheid era South Africa. A perfect example of this is their soccer team, they are hated so much by their neighbours that they can't even compete in the Middle Eastern qualification zone and what do FIFA and UEFA do? ...give them special allowance to compete in the European qualification zone! Could you imagine FIFA allowing apartheid era South Africa to qualify in the Asian qualification zone? FIFA banned South Africa during the apartheid regime but Israel get rewarded.
There is a dedicated sticky thread at the top here to discuss this.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Braddock
Agitator
+916|6443|Éire
Thanks Kmarion, I'm new... still finding my feet.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6802

Why the chuffing fuck was a five month old post brought back from the dead?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6753|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

Thanks Kmarion, I'm new... still finding my feet.
Your welcome.

Welcome to the D&ST section.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6598|The Land of Scott Walker

ghettoperson wrote:

Why the chuffing fuck was a five month old post brought back from the dead?
My guess is the new member agreed with CPoe and was responding to all the threads he posted in or something. Otherwise, dunno.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard