Buffnuggles
+11|6755|The Hague, Netherlands
done
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6463|A drop house

ShotYourSix wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

You no wouldn’t it be funny if there was no little girl just a some guy who wants a camera phone.
Dude......take a good look at her pic and then you'll have no doubts...
Im not saying that is happing here but PLease i could take a pic like that to Fool you......and apparntly it would work....Ideas...Ideas.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2006-09-13 23:52:51)

-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6580|Oslo, Norway
"Service Unavailable"

WTF?:S
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6594|B.C CANADA

ShockTherapy wrote:

A mate of mine from [UF] squad has posted this request...

Post by [UF]Nitroz

hi guys. i need your help, my sister has entered an online photography compition and the prize is a brand new camera phone that she has been wanting for ages! being the fantastic brother that i am i would like as many people as possible to vote for her picture as it would mean she would win it! there are quite a few entries, all of which have asked there freinds to vote for their picture as expected, please can as many people as possible click on the link below and vote for picture 17 of our rabbit britz with flowers around him! i would be so grateful if you could do this as it also saves myself and my mum and dad going out and buying a new mobile phone for her which instead the money could go towards my computer

Cheers Guys!

VOTE HERE:
http://www.thecomet.net/content/comet/p … lleryID=42

Vote for Picture No. 17

Cheers...
done       good luck to her she is goin to kick butt
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6866|Waikato, Aotearoa
Yep me too
sagexp
+16|6577
#20 Best of luck
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6775
Done
Shadow_jdct
+4|6686
Voted. Shes at sixty something. Hope she gets that camera... but I think the judges or whatever are gonna think somethings a little wierd when one pic gets most of the votes.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

Shadow_jdct wrote:

Voted. Shes at sixty something. Hope she gets that camera... but I think the judges or whatever are gonna think somethings a little wierd when one pic gets most of the votes.
Did you not read the rest of the posts??? They already reset the vote count once.
lehter
+4|6471

The Comet Which Digital Camera Photo Competition wrote:

Voting will close Monday September 20, 2006 at midday.
According to my (and quite a few others, too) calendar, September 20th is Wednesday.

Perhaps not knowing the dynamics of internet polls is not their only problem...
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6788|Cambridge (UK)

lehter wrote:

The Comet Which Digital Camera Photo Competition wrote:

Voting will close Monday September 20, 2006 at midday.
According to my (and quite a few others, too) calendar, September 20th is Wednesday.

Perhaps not knowing the dynamics of internet polls is not their only problem...
LOL, hadn't noticed that!

BTW, here's an update from [uf]Nitroz:

[uf]Nitroz wrote:

voting is back up and we still have 84% however,

"The top 3 photos will be put forward to our judging panel. To ensure fairness, where multiple photos have been submitted by a single artist only the top photo from each artist will be put forward for judging."

"Which photo do you think best captures Comet life? Vote for your favourite snap below - multiple votes will not be accepted."

soo now they are trying to say that it has to be to do with the country and our area, ive already thought that there are LOADS of rabbits and flowers around our area as we live in the country and as its hot everyone is wearing sunglasses!(even the rabbits)

there going to think of every excuse but we will still not give up untill the end.
So, it's not over yet...

I'm not liking this "The top 3 photos will be put forward to our judging panel." - that was not part of the original rules that I saw - it's downright dishonest to change the rules of a competition half way through and with no good reason.

Anyway, as I say, it's not over yet, not by a long shot...

[uf]Scorpion0x17

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2006-09-15 11:13:10)

Trixano-taa-
+2|6571|NY
64.95% at my voting time.  2nd place looks to be photo #4 with 27.71%......Scotty we need more Votes!
Lt.Smurf
+5|6717|North Germany
Ok, I'm in too, 65% and counting, good luck...
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6660|Wigan. Manchester. England.
65.07%!!!
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6583|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
65.16%
M|STJimBob
+5|6640|Hayward,Ca.
done
Thump-GoA-
Thump the ARTY finder!!
+31|6683
Done

65.40%
jamie_v1.1
+35|6525|Leeds, UK
Done, up to 65.43% now!

I kinda feel sorry for all the other little kids that entered, they'll think their picture really sucked, it could shatter their dreams.....
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6693|The Netherlands
I hope she wins... Then this community has done something good
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6719|Germany

PBAsydney wrote:

Done.

Chuck Norris bridge anyone?
What's a Chuck Norris bridge?

I only know a Chuck Norris paddle:https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l232/MajorBlindfisch/norrispaddles1.gif
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I'm not liking this "The top 3 photos will be put forward to our judging panel." - that was not part of the original rules that I saw - it's downright dishonest to change the rules of a competition half way through and with no good reason.

Anyway, as I say, it's not over yet, not by a long shot...

[uf]Scorpion0x17
Lol, cause using the BF2s community to get your little sis to win a contest that is supposed to be won by merit is honest right?
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6748
Lol, cause using the BF2s community to get your little sis to win a contest that is supposed to be won by merit is honest right?
mmhm.... yeah, i voted ages ago, it won't let me vote again on this new one
FurryJello
+1|6759|OK
Done
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6598
LoL, just hope the judge isnt a bf2s fan.
[GCS] =:HV53l2:=
+9|6519|CH
65.88%

Voted... nice!

and hey: what is Shocktherapy going to say now? yeah...*thumbup*...

Last edited by [GCS] =:HV53l2:= (2006-09-15 12:33:20)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard