[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6703|North Kackalaka

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Im just so sick and tired of people getting into vehicles they cant handle. If you dont know how to manuever a tv missle dont get in the damn chopper....its that simple. Ask someone how, but before then..dont bother getting in.
Or just stop playing if it pisses you off so much, he bought the game and has every right to.  You have every right to bitch and moan like a little girl, and we have every right to slam you for it.  Git over it.
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6484|P-way, NJ
Why don't you just scare them out,barrel rolls and shit they usually jump.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6564|British Columbia, Canada

Nyte wrote:

Just fly them to out of bounds area, simple.  I do that all the time.
QFE - If you cant Hold them out of bounds while your still inbounds for the time required, then you shouldn't be flying anyways.
I_invented_BF2
DICE/EA spokesman
+19|6484|denmark

Teflon.DEP wrote:

then he screws up my KDR. and I finish the round fucking 14-16.

Stop being so fucking stubborn and saying "I have a right to fly to"...you do, but not when you have no idea what your doing.
first of all - if you killed 14 persons, but died 16 times in the chopper, then it tells me the gunner did better than the pilot....!

second of all - I paid money for the WHOLE game including ALL the vehicles... that gives me the right to use them, anytime I can and wants to..

I don't really care about how good you think you are in a chopper - in my universe you are nothing more than a single text line in my upper left screen, that appears once in a while..
nonexistentusmc
+26|6446|Queens, NYC
How about, you can just fly and not mind the gunner? You have your own missiles as well, some 6 of them for the pilots use(the unguided ones). When you run out, just go back to base and rearm. Most gunners won't pay attention to an A2A war. They want to shoot the guys on the ground! After all, that's where they're all at. I don't fly often. So don't tell me to shut up or anything cuz my stats suck.

I've had a pilot who flew as if I wasn't even there and we did well. As a gunner, I shot when I could. If I really wanted to kill, I would've gotten out, but its fine in the chopper because you're protected from the infantry. Sure, the gunner is gon bitch and whine about you not going where the enemy is, but you're the pilot. You control everything. you can't boot him, but if he feels he's not gon get what he wants by being gunner because you won't go in the direction he wants, he'll get out.

I really don't understand why you got killed 16 times because the gunner has no control of the chopper. If you're in trouble, bug out of the combat zone and regroup. Don't blame him for something you had total control of. As a Marine Lance Corporal, my NCOs and SNCOs take care of me and I take care of my PFCs and Pvts. Obviously as a person who has more experience in game, you really should be teaching the young new ones how to work things. Either you teach them or you ditch them. But don't pick on them or blame them for not knowing as much. Sorry if other people have lives and worrying about other things as compared to a KD ration or stats. Its a game, try pulling your shit in Iraq. Done ranting. Sorry it's such a long one.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

hard to avoid dieing if your gunner cant hit the broad side of a barn...especially if the enemy chopper crew is really good, in which they were. Both the guys were from moo crew, big chopper clan. And this retard of a dumb fuck kept shooting the mini gun.....

I killed alot of ground targets, but it was mainly the enemy chopper crew that got us. Sure I can barrel rool and evade tv's but sooner or later, they get us...

I cant be blamed if my gunner is a retard.
Dieing as actually quite hard...dying on the other hand...

Plus, I'm not sure how effective barrel rools would be...maybe you should try barrel rolls...

Also, it seems quite obvious that they got you sooner much rather than later.  Even up against a good chopper crew, you can disengage and go after something other than the chopper.  Staying out of the 450m range would help.

But no, no, you're right in placing all the blame on your gunner.
Thomasmorgan you have shit ass chopper stats, so who are you to tell me anything about choppers....fucking nub..shut your mouth and go play karkand bitch.

Im a ace pilot when my gunner isnt a retard with down syndrome and ive flown against the best. kokopuffs, moo crew, crawdaddy gorillawar etc......all top players chopper crews ive wrecked both solo and with a gunner.
Ok, my stats > yours, better ratio, TWICE as much driver assists for the amount of time you have. So from my point of view, shut the fuck up. If you can't solo tv, learn to use your hellfires. Even if the opponent chopper crew is good they can't lengthen their tv missile range past 450. They can't hit a circle strafing chopper bearing down on them from above. USe your hellfires on tanks and infantry. Hell you need to go practice on singleplayer first.

And if you were SO miffed at your gunner bring him to the red zone, or does this 'ace' chopper pilot lack the delicate control required?
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6461|UK

nonexistentusmc wrote:

How about, you can just fly and not mind the gunner? You have your own missiles as well, some 6 of them for the pilots use(the unguided ones). When you run out, just go back to base and rearm. Most gunners won't pay attention to an A2A war. They want to shoot the guys on the ground! After all, that's where they're all at. I don't fly often. So don't tell me to shut up or anything cuz my stats suck.

I've had a pilot who flew as if I wasn't even there and we did well. As a gunner, I shot when I could. If I really wanted to kill, I would've gotten out, but its fine in the chopper because you're protected from the infantry. Sure, the gunner is gon bitch and whine about you not going where the enemy is, but you're the pilot. You control everything. you can't boot him, but if he feels he's not gon get what he wants by being gunner because you won't go in the direction he wants, he'll get out.

I really don't understand why you got killed 16 times because the gunner has no control of the chopper. If you're in trouble, bug out of the combat zone and regroup. Don't blame him for something you had total control of. As a Marine Lance Corporal, my NCOs and SNCOs take care of me and I take care of my PFCs and Pvts. Obviously as a person who has more experience in game, you really should be teaching the young new ones how to work things. Either you teach them or you ditch them. But don't pick on them or blame them for not knowing as much. Sorry if other people have lives and worrying about other things as compared to a KD ration or stats. Its a game, try pulling your shit in Iraq. Done ranting. Sorry it's such a long one.
Good post, you can always red zone him, I done it yesterday felt guilty but he didn't even shoot a single bullet for the 10 minutes I let him gun. I'm pretty sure he weren't afk since he still tried getting in once we died. Me I'm the shittest most retarded gunner in the world however a good pilot can really make the difference I could seem you were not good enough to counter act the retardedness. If no one else wants to gun why not give him a shot. I only red zoned because he did not shoot whilst proceeding to sit in the chopper with me and besides my cousin wanted a go who has proven many times a brilliant gunner. Oh and stats don't mean shit 4.4 something K/D in heli I class that as very good maybe Thomas flies instead of gunning racking up driver kill assists. I usually fly and only use my missles as a last resort I just let the gunner rack up the kills. I have gotten people quite a few badges which makes you smile.
Moo_1%P_Static_2
+0|6440
Thank's for the positive mention of us teflon. 

Anybody up for a 2v2?  Your map, your side choice....add me on xfire: virusPVF

And for those of you that mentioned khemist and bruce, yes they are one of the few duo's that can really put a beatdown on us.  Definently best of the best.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

How good can you stand 200 pings each way?
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6771|New York

Moo_1%P_Static_2 wrote:

Thank's for the positive mention of us teflon. 

Anybody up for a 2v2?  Your map, your side choice....add me on xfire: virusPVF

And for those of you that mentioned khemist and bruce, yes they are one of the few duo's that can really put a beatdown on us.  Definently best of the best.
I did.  Chopper crew's don't win the match by themselves.  You need to have a good tanker, good infantry, and great teamwork.  You may have a great chopper crew, but your infantry isn't great IMO.
major
+14|6482
exactly kdrs who cares. People are still good and have bad kdrs. plus let the private a chance and get to know controls of the heli instead of just fucking with him specially when he pobaly just baught the game and akready hes thinking some fucking faggets are in here.
twiistaaa
+87|6670|mexico
you cant expect someone to know that, sure its obvious. but its obvious people are idiots. my point is if your gunner is so poor, why dont YOU do something else? nothing worse then 10 people waiting for a chopper and no one capping flags. there are other parts to the game besides chopper.
Dr0pped
+8|6755|Ontario, Canada

twiistaaa wrote:

nothing worse then 10 people waiting for a chopper and no one capping flags. there are other parts to the game besides chopper.
Besides being useless and not getting the job done, it makes for a real fat arty strike for the opposing commander too....

Last edited by Dr0pped (2006-09-10 20:51:10)

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6746|The Island of Carls Jr.
They usually dont talk. Why? dont those bastards speak english? They hope for a game where evryone gets a free chopper.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

Teflon.DEP wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Teflon.DEP wrote:

hard to avoid dieing if your gunner cant hit the broad side of a barn...especially if the enemy chopper crew is really good, in which they were. Both the guys were from moo crew, big chopper clan. And this retard of a dumb fuck kept shooting the mini gun.....

I killed alot of ground targets, but it was mainly the enemy chopper crew that got us. Sure I can barrel rool and evade tv's but sooner or later, they get us...

I cant be blamed if my gunner is a retard.
Dieing as actually quite hard...dying on the other hand...

Plus, I'm not sure how effective barrel rools would be...maybe you should try barrel rolls...

Also, it seems quite obvious that they got you sooner much rather than later.  Even up against a good chopper crew, you can disengage and go after something other than the chopper.  Staying out of the 450m range would help.

But no, no, you're right in placing all the blame on your gunner.
Thomasmorgan you have shit ass chopper stats, so who are you to tell me anything about choppers....fucking nub..shut your mouth and go play karkand bitch.

Im a ace pilot when my gunner isnt a retard with down syndrome and ive flown against the best. kokopuffs, moo crew, crawdaddy gorillawar etc......all top players chopper crews ive wrecked both solo and with a gunner.
BAHAHAHAHA, I win.

You know, it's funny.  You say I have "shit ass chopper stats", but even comparing against your old account, my stats are still better than yours.  More driver points + a better k:d = me being a better pilot.  Sorry, cupcake, but it's true.

So let's see...if my chopper stats are better than yours, but mine are "shit ass", well then what would that make yours?  Ass shit?

Oh, oh, and one more thing.  Your Karkand:Other Maps ratio is much, MUCH higher than mine is.  But yeah, you keep on dreaming about how great you are...and how you're the best chopper pilot ever...and how your shit doesn't stink...and how you don't fantasize about men at night.

P.S. I LOL'd at your response.  I love how I can say a few choice words and get you all riled up.  Now go listen to Linkin Park and take out your emotions on your mom.
Trooper_Collider
+25|6745

The#1Spot wrote:

he has a good point there you should have to be a certain rank before using a certain vehicle so this problem would have never come about.
I do agree.

Sempr Fi!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
*Looks at thread
*Smacks forehead
*Looks again
*Realises why people say forums are going downhill.

Seriously.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center

Spark wrote:

*Looks at thread
*Smacks forehead
*Looks again
*Realises why people say forums are going downhill.

Seriously.
...and you even missed the best part of the forums.  2005 > all.
dubbs
+105|6633|Lexington, KY

Teflon.DEP wrote:

....I finish the round fucking 14-16. And whats funny is after you die, they no longer want to gun anymore.....WTF...did you do that just to piss me off?.....
So you die once because of him and then blame him for you other 15 deaths?
Jainus
+30|6577|Herts, UK
This is why i stay out of all vehicles. There are too many twats whining about how their "uber l33t" with "der skillz man" and they'll TK you for having the shear audacity to get in a chopper. I mean christ, fancy actually trying to win a round... wtf am i thinking...

Most people that TK for vehicles have no fucking idea how good you are, they just think they have the 'right' because they're a fuckwit. "You're in my chopper, and i want to be a wanker... bang"

The people who are calling for a rank restriction before getting in a chopper; what exactly do you think you'll achieve? You'll then have exactly the same problem when the players reach that rank. No experience and now able to jump in the chopper... so what have you gained by this awesomely stupid suggestion?

My vehicle stats are crap, i can admit it. Why? Because i can't be bothered to argue the toss with some 6 year old pissant with the cerebral capacity of a dead gnat. I'd rather fight as infantry (die more often) but actually enjoy the game and laugh when you get raped by the enemy flyers.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6513

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Its as if some of you are mentally challenged. I dont mind haveing a gunner, but I dont want a gunner ranked private fucking 1st class....then finally I get tired of telling him to bail out and I give him a shot....he shoots the mini gun at choppers and tanks and when he does shoot a tv he doesnt manuever them and misses dead ass shots, that he doesnt need to manuever......then he screws up my KDR. and I finish the round fucking 14-16. And whats funny is after you die, they no longer want to gun anymore.....WTF...did you do that just to piss me off?

Look if your new to the game, learn how the weapons work...dont get into a vehicle in which you have no fucking idea how it works. Stop being so fucking stubborn and saying "I have a right to fly to"...you do, but not when you have no idea what your doing.

This isnt exactly a complaint, more so i'm just telling all the beginners to stay out of ****ing vehicles until you know what your doing.
you dont own that vehicle and dont have the right to tell anyone to get out, play as a team and quit being a noob..
Sone
i piss excellence
+22|6525|Houston (Spring), TX
Id rather have a shitty gunner than a shitty pilot.  When I'm doing the gunning and the pilot doesn't know to line me up for the shot, I get so pissed off.  At least if I'm flying I can shoot hellfires and outmanuever the enemies.  You're just a sitting duck with a retarded pilot.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

you dont own that vehicle and dont have the right to tell anyone to get out, play as a team and quit being a noob..
QFE!

It's really disturbing to be shot out of a plane by a "friendly" M95 after which writing "Why the hell did you do that?", and getting "It was my jet, you noob" in reply..

Or being killed out of bounds for the same reason in a chopper.

Last edited by DonFck (2006-09-11 00:34:22)

I need around tree fiddy.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6547|Doncaster, UK

Teflon.DEP wrote:

Stats in my sig are from my new account...try "Roger_the_retard....without quotes..
Im not a new player lol....

Im just so sick and tired of people getting into vehicles they cant handle. If you dont know how to manuever a tv missle dont get in the damn chopper....its that simple. Ask someone how, but before then..dont bother getting in.
No, you've basically started a new account so that you can get as high as possible on KDR tables to make yourself look big and now you're whining away like a little girl because someone who is trying to learn to play the game isn't helping to make your e-penis large.

"Ooh, look at me, I want everybody to think I was always uber1337 at this game so I'm gonna get really good KDRs on stuff so people will praise me."

Grow up!

Teflon.DEP in another thread about VOIP and headsets wrote:

I have mine disabled, because normally its just some idiot yelling at his squad members to follow him w/e he goes. or talking about the dream he had last night.

If people actually used VOIP correctly, i'd used it.... VOIP in pubs is about as useful as a poopie flavored lolipop.
Perhaps he was trying to tell you he needed some coaching in using the TV missiles, but you being the teamplayer you are without VOIP turned on wouldn't hear him now would you?

But thanks for playing!

Last edited by DoctorFruitloop (2006-09-11 02:07:25)

Delphy
+45|6586|Bristol, UK
I agree with Teflon. You say you can still fly and use the rockets, which is true to a certain extent, but the choppers are vunerable as shit when close to the ground, and you can only realistically take out one thing per pass, so you are quite likely to get lit up from behind. There is no substitute for staying high and tving everything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard