.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
nvm

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2005-11-12 23:07:06)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Raxor
Enemy Boat Spotted
+17|6837|United Kingdom
i feel ya (though i dont tend to stay up long), ill always let the other guy who has been waiting take it
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6742|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
You've waited 15 minutes to get a plane rather than help your team out on the ground? Hmmm... I think there is a term for you, uncomplimentary and appropriate...

I don't fly unless no one else is...I'm not a good pilot, but if we have NO aircover, I'll TOFTT and try...

I'll also be a medic, engineer, etc. as necessary to support the team (though I admit I'll be AT or SpecOps by choice)...
Turtle
+7|6750|Boulder, CO
I don't even try for a jet unless it's the start of a round or I can see them on the map and no one's using them. On wake that never happens, everyone wants to be a plane whore on wake no matter how bad they suck at it. But the last poster's right, why are you waiting for a jet for 15 mins? Instead realize that when that pilot dies he'll probably come back for the jet. Whether or not you get it, time is wasted. Sometimes (by sometimes I mean almost all of the time) you will have stupid teammates.
monkeyhunkeytunkey
+2|6734
good good good good
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6802|Marathon, Florida Keys
my point is.........if your not gonna help your team with it, then leave it to someone who knows what there doing.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6757|mansfield

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I swear to god, if your going to use the precious bomber or the figher to just go parachute somewhere, ima blow you outta the cockpit wit the m95, if your going to continuesly ram full blackhawks, ima blow you outta the cockpit, if your going to ignore orders on where to bomb, ima gonna blow u out, if you dont bomb nutralized flags  i will shoot you out. Im to nice of a guy, sitting there for 15 min untill i get a plane before someone else does. And  they crash in less than 3 min, me, i can stay up and accually contribute to the team. You good pilots know what im talking about -_-. Just posting this cuz ive had 4 hours of getting noob-robbed on wake island and im feeling a bit like fps doug at the end of boom headshot.
fuck u nob head
FrontRunner91
+0|6779
Why would you publicly admit you'll TK someone who takes the plane you appear to think belongs to you.  Regardless of how you fly. Your sinking to the lowest level of scum playing this game and becomming an intentional TK'er. That ranks you right up their with the little hacker punks.  Intentional TK'ing should be grounds for a stat reset.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6734|FUCK UBISOFT

i agree with front runner, but i get pissed when people stand infront of your plane until you tk them and get kicked for tking

Last edited by Miguel diaz (2005-11-11 16:28:11)

https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
VirtuaLResistancE
ArmChair Warrior
+4|6748|NH - USA
Like you practiced off-line until you got "good"! I doubt it.

If you are waiting for a jet and the guy ahead of you gets killed after taking off, whats your problem? It cuts your wait time down. If they where better you'd be waiting around allot longer playing pocket pool instead of doing something else, (your probably not good at much else?).

Also, if your going to shoot them with the M95 they have a 63.46% chance of living with your 36.54% accuracy rating. Pretty good odds at living.

Granted I would rather have experienced players using equipment they are good at, but thats fantasy land in an environment like this. People are going to do whatever they want wether or not you shoot a few people out of thousands.

I would suggest being more flexible and try other things rather than carry this heavy load of hatred. Or join a clan and do that deal so you can be the designated "fly boy".

Peace out.

Last edited by VirtuaLResistancE (2005-11-12 00:29:17)

thinner44
+1|6802

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

I swear to god, if your going to use the precious bomber or the figher to just go parachute somewhere, ima blow you outta the cockpit wit the m95, if your going to continuesly ram full blackhawks, ima blow you outta the cockpit, if your going to ignore orders on where to bomb, ima gonna blow u out, if you dont bomb nutralized flags  i will shoot you out. Im to nice of a guy, sitting there for 15 min untill i get a plane before someone else does. And  they crash in less than 3 min, me, i can stay up and accually contribute to the team. You good pilots know what im talking about -_-. Just posting this cuz ive had 4 hours of getting noob-robbed on wake island and im feeling a bit like fps doug at the end of boom headshot.
fuck u nob head
Wow, constructive criticism

I was going to say. Some of the people that take planes are ones that are looking to get their basic badge, or other badges, they might not be that good, or as good as you indeed, but you have to let them try. They have the exact same entitlement to hardware as you. I fly with KB amd mouse, it's crappy, usually it doesn't work, so I give up and leave it to the more experienced. As for teamwork, some maps there's no one on the ground, they're all up there doing their stuff... usually, if it's a low population map, I'm on the ground on my own
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6759|Trondheim, Norway

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

fuck u nob head
I think this comment was pretty mutch spot on, no point in being diplomatic with asshats.

So yeah Ronin, piss off!

oops

Last edited by [RL]Tarasque (2005-11-12 00:54:41)

RasorX
+17|6735|Indianapolis
If you see someone, it's usually a Pvt or PFC, take off in a jet and crash 3 seconds later into the drink, then on respawn they go for the jet again, you have every right to tk them for the jet.  I dont care how that sounds.  What the hell is the point of having a jet for your team if it is continually being misused?  Imagine if you were the MEC side on karkand and someone kept snagging the tank before you and driving it into deep water so it blows up, again and again.  What would your actions be then?  If you say "It's his right to take the tank, he's a player just like me." Well, you're full of BS.
BladeRunner
+5|6741|UK
lol jumped into a heli the other day with a medic who kept saying 'LET ME FLY!'
I duly got into the gunner seat and we were off.
*SPIN*
*TURN*
*CRASH*
'Wow it's hard flying these' He says 'I've never done it before!'

Ah...THAT'S why he was keen to fly...he's never had a go before. Lol

Still...made me chuckle.
thinner44
+1|6802

RasorX wrote:

If you see someone, it's usually a Pvt or PFC, take off in a jet and crash 3 seconds later into the drink, then on respawn they go for the jet again, you have every right to tk them for the jet.  .
Full of BS 'hmmm' let me see. Wrong !! Show me where it says in the handbook (assuming there was one), that you have a greater right than anyone else to ANYTHING on this game, save for *commander,...c'mon, I'm waiting. . . oh you can't can you, because there isn't one, and you don't . If you want to TK anyone for anything it's at your total discretion, not 'right'. It's not even under common law. "He bought, I bought" therefore we have equal 'rights'.

I agree with your point though, if it's someone that obviously can't fly and is being a complete and utter idiot, then to TK him would remind him to leave it for the next available 'experienced' pilot... share and share alike if you will

The original poster is correct in the way he feels, and I have a great deal of sympathy for him.... but no one has greater rights because of rank* . Now, if you see me on the battlefield, assuming you haven't shot me because of what I've just posted ... and you're waiting for a jet to spawn. I won't shoot you for it, because, you're obviously more experienced, I'm a total 'non flyboy'... therefore, my judgement allows me to make an informed decision.... but if you shoot me to take a jeep/humvee, i'll hunt you down like a rabid wabbit and shoot you till you have more holes than the average teabag... again, an informed decision

*Commander post subjected to vote and rank staus.

Have a nice day
thinner44
+1|6802

BladeRunner wrote:

*SPIN*
*TURN*
*CRASH*

Still...made me chuckle.
That's happened to me a few times, makes me laugh like hell, but they've got to start somewhere and after all, it's just a game.
BladeRunner
+5|6741|UK

thinner44 wrote:

BladeRunner wrote:

*SPIN*
*TURN*
*CRASH*

Still...made me chuckle.
That's happened to me a few times, makes me laugh like hell, but they've got to start somewhere and after all, it's just a game.
Exactly dude, well said.

If we'd been in some huge competition and my life depended on it, I'd be miffed...but it's a game. I do crap things, you do crap things, we all do crap things. Heck...let's all be crap together!

To all the n00bs out there...don't let ANYONE put you off...no matter how much they tell you you have NO RIGHT to this and SHOULDN'T be doing that. You have as much right as they do. In fact , like Thinner44 said...It isn't a RIGHT at all!

One skill that is important to learn when you start though, is when to say 'heck, I'd better let someone else fly this jet, I'm not doing the team any good'.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6766|NRW,Germany

RasorX wrote:

If you see someone, it's usually a Pvt or PFC, take off in a jet and crash 3 seconds later into the drink, then on respawn they go for the jet again, you have every right to tk them for the jet.  I dont care how that sounds.
This is the way to raise future TK'ing vehicle whores.
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6798|The planet Tophet
i hate that when people do that i try to be a good pilot some times when i type i tend not to see something then  i crash but i say im sorry and usualy let someone else fly and i be gunner : )
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6800
Waiting for a plane is useless and doesn't help your team. You wait 15 minutes? Ever thought of the fact that waiting for a plane for that long time means that the actual pilot using it is good? I can't stand the sight of 20 people hanging around on an aircraft carrier all the time instead of spawning on the mainland or helping others to cap flags there. I hate the word, but that is total noob behaviour. It's the downside of the ranking system. Too many people are only interested in their stats instead of playing as a team. Maybe EA should get rid of the whole system, at least for the expansion...
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield
Haha... I am the one learning to bomb areas, I can't seem to get a plane with all the whores around, If it was only a bar, I'd be set. I learned a little in single player, but screw it I go multiplayer instead, If you can take the plane, so can I, its a right, it doesn't have your license plate on the back, who gives a shit, learn to play on the ground.  I'd like to see you shoot down a jet with a M95..........    ..........   ......... .......
RasorX
+17|6735|Indianapolis

Tigg@lot wrote:

RasorX wrote:

If you see someone, it's usually a Pvt or PFC, take off in a jet and crash 3 seconds later into the drink, then on respawn they go for the jet again, you have every right to tk them for the jet.  I dont care how that sounds.
This is the way to raise future TK'ing vehicle whores.
Not really, you're TKing for a reason.  TK'ing vehicle whores do it at the beginning of the round, and repeatedly for the only reason, they want the jet/helo/whatever. 

Depsite my post, i can count on one hand in my 300 whatever hours how many times i've TKed for a vehicle.  Just makes me angry when people last 1/8 of a second in a jet then keep getting back in.  How is that fun for them?
schuff
Exploding Fodder
+0|6771
Maybe they should make a (crap forgot name of map) where it was two carriers only and very fast plane spawn time as was for Bf1942.  I actually liked that map as even though it wasn't necessarily a balance act it gave everyone a chance to fly/bomb over and over again. 

Though it may not fit into the ranking structure well.  Thats the downside of having a ranking system and releasing maps, if they are not quailified to be a ranked they don't get nearly as much exposure/server time and if they are ranked maps then everything has to be thought out and planned before it can be released as to not screw their own point system.

I have a feeling the rank system will eventually get old and there will be a lot more people on non-ranked custom map servers.  But I don't see that in the near future.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6761|Human Meat Shield

You...waiting for a plane for 15mins? calling ppl noobs?  What are you doing to help the team at this point? it's no worse than these so-called noobs flying a plane, if they crash -- so be it, youre not in it when it crashes. IF the the Commander was any good he'll nuke the spawnpoint.  I think youre pissed because the other team had a great flyer killing everyone..yeah, it sucks. But that is what this game is about.
thinner44
+1|6802

BladeRunner wrote:

you do crap things
I was right with you till you said that (joking) ... As for the "let's all be crap together". I don't think a day goes by when I don't do something totally crappy

To you +800 gold medals for commonsense, it's a rarity these days

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-11-12 11:49:54)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard