Poll

Have you ever been responsible for another's death?

Yes16%16% - 17
No83%83% - 84
Total: 101
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6735|USA
I'm a cereal killer!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6557|Long Island, New York

Stealth42o wrote:

Closes I have come.

I was jumped by three dudes, go tthere plate number, cops went to the guys door, he didn't want to goto jail so he shot himself in the head.

I suppose if I didn't get the plate, call the police, he would be alive.

However, I didn't tell him and his boys to kick the hell outa me.

BTW, I was wearinga yankee hat in red sox country, that was the reason for the beat down.  Called the cops because I wanted my hat back.

/shrug
Typical boston fans

No, but on a serious note, if the guy shot himself over being afraid of a damn assault charge...I wouldn't feel bad. People get assault charges plenty and get off on bail. If he shot himself over that, he may have had something wrong with him. You going to the cops does NOT make you responsible.

As for me, no. I've still got a lot more of my life to go, so we'll have to see.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

Never killed anybody, and I own guns. Now how is that possible? Hell, I don't even like to hit people.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-09-11 16:10:27)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6691

Poseidon wrote:

Stealth42o wrote:

Closes I have come.

I was jumped by three dudes, go tthere plate number, cops went to the guys door, he didn't want to goto jail so he shot himself in the head.

I suppose if I didn't get the plate, call the police, he would be alive.

However, I didn't tell him and his boys to kick the hell outa me.

BTW, I was wearinga yankee hat in red sox country, that was the reason for the beat down.  Called the cops because I wanted my hat back.

/shrug
Typical boston fans

No, but on a serious note, if the guy shot himself over being afraid of a damn assault charge...I wouldn't feel bad. People get assault charges plenty and get off on bail. If he shot himself over that, he may have had something wrong with him. You going to the cops does NOT make you responsible.

As for me, no. I've still got a lot more of my life to go, so we'll have to see.
My view exactly, never felt bad.

And yes, typical insecure Boston Fans.

I did get my hat back btw.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard