myxomatosii
+0|6438
so the reason im not posting this in help is because its more about "mods" rather than getting the game actually up n running. redirect me if im ultra wrong ~_~

but my question is...

well my problem is...

when i go to join games, whether it be bf2 or bf2sf

it spends 10 years loading map etc... then takes forever veryfing client data, and after waiting like 3-5 minutes, it finally says "oh sorry, we dont allow users with modified content to play on this server, plz revert to the original... etc"

but i have the same mod and same version boxes checked, so i dont see how these are getting through, usually after about 5-6 servers it lets me play a game

anyway, my question about this is

what versions should i be using to play games the most effeciently?? i figured patching to the latest would be the best way, but im obviously wrong >_<

anyway, hope to hear from u guys soon, xfire is "myxomatosii" or u can just respond here
brome
brap.
+244|6585|Accidental, TK
did u install that thing that changes all your singleplayer maps to 64 player? Did you fool with any of the game files except the localization ones? Also if you just installed SF, you need to patch to 1.4 again because SF automatically patches you back to 1.1
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6619|Gold coast, Aus.
un install

re install.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6690|England

gene_pool wrote:

un install

re install.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6695|Germany
Update punkbuster.
myxomatosii
+0|6438
ok, update on the situation, i was playing no a server rotation map, and i was doing fine, map to map to map. when it rotates to Wake Island 2007 it kicks me with the same error.

so im thinking its map based... think a map pack would fix it??

on special forces it does it on every map, so maybe i could try that? i dont know, just speculation here

but im here for ur opinions, so lemme know~ xD

if u know of a link to map packs for bf2 link me one, im gonna go look for one while i wait a response =o
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6448|United States
Latest patch is 1.4
I'd recommend re-installing BF2 completely. Get a fresh start.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard