Poll

If you cut in front of me for aircraft, I will TK you with AA. Got it?

Yes, I understand.48%48% - 16
No, I'm just a kid who is impatient.51%51% - 17
Total: 33
Riddick51PB
+21|6510|Lincoln.ne.us
If you cut in front of me for aircraft, I will turn AA on you and I will TK you.

Do you understand?

If you want to ban someone from your server, ban the guy who cut in line.  Do not ban me because I gave out punishment in a TK using AA on the guy who cut in line and is now in the aircraft.

Last edited by Riddick51PB (2006-09-09 13:48:08)

Chou
+737|6793
Public PM?
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6744|Topside

Riddick51PB wrote:

If you cut in front of me for aircraft, I will turn AA on you and I will TK you.

Do you understand?
What the hell are you talking about???
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland
I think he means that if you take ''his jet'' he will TK you with AA. What a n00b
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6536|Valhalla

Negerkungen wrote:

Riddick51PB wrote:

Do you understand?
Riddick51PB
+21|6510|Lincoln.ne.us

Negerkungen wrote:

Riddick51PB wrote:

Do you understand?
If I'm standing there, waiting patiently for my aircraft, then you run out from behind a shrubbery and take my aircraft, I am going to TK you with AA.

Do you understand now?

Last edited by Riddick51PB (2006-09-09 13:49:49)

DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6664|In The Zone

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

I think he means that if you take ''his jet'' he will TK you with AA. What a n00b
More like what a Nob!  If they got there first then how could it be 'YOUR' jet.  Come on my server and you will get banned for it
l41e
+677|6650

No such thing as "your" jet, if he's in it, it's his jet. I would TK you with an ERYX if you did this.
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6755
He means if he is walking towards the plane and you, for example, drive by him in a buggy and get in the plane first....he will walk on over to the stinger and shoot you down.

Basically, his mother didn't hold him enough as a child, and his father has not taught him about honour. 
He is going to shoot down his teammate, then he will go on to fail at life.
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6664|In The Zone
it looks like he already is failing
Riddick51PB
+21|6510|Lincoln.ne.us

DazBurt wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

More like what a Nob!  If they got there first then how could it be 'YOUR' jet.
If I am standing in the aircraft spawn zone, and you can clearly see that I am next in line for the aircraft, then, in that case, you are not the next person in line for the aircraft.

Do you understand?

DazBurt wrote:

Come on my server and you will get banned for it
i don't give a rats @ss about your cheap @ss server and neither does anyone else around here.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718
wow... maybe singleplayer might be better for you... lol
Love is the answer
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland

Riddick51PB wrote:

DazBurt wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

If I am standing in the aircraft spawn zone, and you can clearly see that I am next in line for the aircraft, then, in that case, you are not the next person in line for the aircraft.

Do you understand?

DazBurt wrote:

i don't give a rats @ss about your cheap @ss server and neither does anyone else around here.
Actually, people probably do give a rats ass (and boobs too, I bet) about his server. It's you we don't give a rat's ass about
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
The Specs-Ops from "The Pwned Life" said:

Only I can have the jets, if I can't have them no one can, so when they get in a Jet, it's like, they're tryin' to take off an BOOM!!
Mr.Maverick.MDK
+5|6759
What a child, grow up man
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6664|In The Zone

Riddick51PB wrote:

DazBurt wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

Do you understand?

DazBurt wrote:

Obviously not since it is always full anyway.  You wouldnt get a sniff
l41e
+677|6650

Riddick51PB wrote:

DazBurt wrote:

BlaZin'Feenix wrote:

There is no "line" for anything. Whoever the server gives the jet, gets it.

Do you understand?

DazBurt wrote:

I'll give a "rats @ss" about it just to annoy you.
Riddick51PB
+21|6510|Lincoln.ne.us

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

an attack heli requires two persons.  have no idea where you're coming up with this "singleplayer" business.

Last edited by Riddick51PB (2006-09-09 14:40:43)

l41e
+677|6650

Wait a minute. What the fuck? You have LESS than 20 kills for planes and helicopters combined, with a K/D of ~0.4 combined. And you're a Master Sergeant with over 20,000 points. Hell, I can do better than that. I don't think you have the right to teamkill anyone for an aircraft, no matter what kind. Go play Clean Sweep singleplayer if you want a jet.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6621|Cork, Ireland

LT.Victim wrote:

Riddick51PB wrote:

Do you understand?

If you want to ban someone from your server, ban the guy who cut in line.  Do not ban me because I gave out punishment in a TK using AA on the guy who cut in line and is now in the aircraft.
You, are a fucking Fag
I'd have to agree
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6632|Washington, DC

If it bugs you that much, play on the FullContactWar SquadVoip server... they have a line system for aircraft and it's enforced pretty well.
Riddick51PB
+21|6510|Lincoln.ne.us

k30dxedle wrote:

Wait a minute. What the fuck? You have LESS than 20 kills for planes and helicopters combined, with a K/D of ~0.4 combined. And you're a Master Sergeant with over 20,000 points. Hell, I can do better than that. I don't think you have the right to teamkill anyone for an aircraft, no matter what kind. Go play Clean Sweep singleplayer if you want a jet.
what does that have to do with anything?  answer that, instead of looking at this post with your eyes glazed over.

k30dxedle: you quoted yourself (click here)in a first person post, that looks dumb.

Last edited by Riddick51PB (2006-09-09 14:04:17)

DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6664|In The Zone
Not half as dumb as repeating yourself cos you haven't got a good argument
skizzz
+22|6811|Moore, Oklahoma

Riddick51PB wrote:

[TUF]Catbox wrote:

an attack heli requires two persons.  have no idea where you're coming up with this "singleplayer" business.

k30dxedle: why are you quoting yourself in a first person post?  that looks dumb
He is implying that you shouldn't take the aircraft per your stats ie: aviator....

Last edited by skizzz (2006-09-09 14:06:51)

l41e
+677|6650

Riddick51PB wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

what does that have to do with anything?  answer that, instead of looking at this post with your eyes glazed over.

k30dxedle: you quoted yourself in a first person post, that looks dumb.
My eyes aren't glazed over, thanks for that random "insult" anyway.

And it has to do with it because the guy who got in the plane or helicopter is in all likelihood better than you with it which helps the team more than some guy who didn't get "his" plane and kills teammates for it.

Oh...and I never quoted myself. I quoted YOU. Learn reading.

Oh...and another thing? First person post? As opposed to third person?

Last edited by k30dxedle (2006-09-09 14:06:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard