eagles1106
+269|6606|Marlton, New Jersey.

seymorebutts443 wrote:

the first object is a muslim, the second object is an Afghani rug
No.  An AFGHAN doesn't mean its an Afghani rug, it IS a rug.  An Afghan could be made in any country.  And if you want me to show you, look below, courtesy of my friend Dictionary.com

Afghan
3. (lowercase) a soft woolen blanket, crocheted or knitted, usually in a geometric pattern.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6625
i cant beleive people are racis against us...only a few of usare suicde ppl...eery religion has something bad
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6656|Sin City

Muhahahaha.....cmon' man, that's funny.  Since when is an Afghan rug a protected class???? You wouldn't be sticking up for it if it caught on fire and burned your house down.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6463|A drop house

James-m wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

hmm, not racist...
your from london so you should be racist.
MMM.  Yes filthy Londoner racism
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6625
ohhhh...i get it now..ma bad for this..i thought u were being a racist
eagles1106
+269|6606|Marlton, New Jersey.

D6717C wrote:

Muhahahaha.....cmon' man, that's funny.  Since when is an Afghan rug a protected class???? You wouldn't be sticking up for it if it caught on fire and burned your house down.
If this is what youre intending...Once again, an AFGHAN doesnt mean the rug was MADE in Afghanistan!  An afghan IS a rug that could be made IN ANY country, EVEN the United States!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6676

N.A.T.O wrote:

James-m wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

hmm, not racist...
your from london so you should be racist.
MMM.  Yes filthy Londoner racism
We're mostly all nice and normal in the bit of South East London I grew up in.  Although you don't have to go far to get to some racist areas like Eltham and Millwall.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6780|Argentina
Is allowed to say amazing asshole?
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6721

{B-T}<babacanosh> wrote:

i cant beleive people are racis against us...only a few of usare suicde ppl...eery religion has something bad
Got some maplesyrup in your keyboard there?
mad scotsman
+177|6631|scotland
very clever fancy lol, when i read title i though OMG WTF BBQ1, why isnt that closed...then i saw and LMFAO,,,clever,,
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6605|Brisbane Australia
I agree very clever lol. I love the obscure jokes Fancy comes up with and the way 90% of this community proceeds to "go off half cocked" without taking the time to "get" the joke.

+1
Baglicka
+8|6463|Manitoba,Canada

rawls2 wrote:

And the award for stupidest thread goes to ....
Second that
D6717C
Anger is a gift
+174|6656|Sin City

eagles1106 wrote:

D6717C wrote:

If this is what youre intending...Once again, an AFGHAN doesnt mean the rug was MADE in Afghanistan!  An afghan IS a rug that could be made IN ANY country, EVEN the United States!
Ummm, yes I realize that. Try not to give yourself an ulcer worrying about every little comment someone makes that isn't "tolerant" or "politically correct". It seems your time would be much better spent weaving baskets with hippies......
Entertayner
+826|6593

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

I thought I had seen it all. Now I've seen to much.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6715
Tayner, why do you keep reviving Fancy's old threads?

Last edited by Superior Mind (2007-06-15 10:10:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard