THE RUSKIE
+19|6414|UK but from Russia(StP)

Andoura wrote:

and stop saying shit about ea and dice they are doing their job if you dont like the game stop playing it:)
Well they not doing there fukin jobs very well than as they cant even bring out a patch that works even after it has been tested....

Last edited by THE RUSKIE (2006-09-14 08:52:05)

nelsonator
+0|6314
Its my favourite map
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
Aw did poor little baby get owned, awwww go suck mummys tit.
Herackles
+33|6597

killaer wrote:

Has anyone noticed that this map has the fucking WORST DESIGN EVER?

Honestly, When Wake came out it looked amazing, nice new great looking map, and it really seemed like EA put EFFORT into this...
When I played Jalaladerkabad, it looks fucking awful.

I mean, jesus, the map is LIFELESS! Everything is grey! The fucking MEC surround the US, and the US has their little hole to hide in! The whole fucking map becomes a nade spam fest, it's like there are fucking mortar shells exploding all around you..

Anyone else think that EA did this just because they promised that they would release new maps every patch, and JUST for that purpose?
First of all.  It's Jalalabad.  Not whatever the hell you wrote.  Secondly.  It's a good map to play on.  I don't think I've ever done extraordinarily well on Jalalabad, but that's not the maps fault.  I simply haven't played on it enough.  Point being.  I've yet to familiarize myself with the map.  Once I am a bit more familiar, I know I'll be able to do well on it.  As for the nade spamming.  Please.  Have you even played Karkand recently.  THAT is a "nade fest."  Jalalabad, at the very least, offers you ample room to safely maneuver around those kinds of points.  Karkand, at any given time on any given day, is a pure grenade throwing competition.  It's a map that's lost it's strategical charm because of twenty support guys running around throwing grenades all day long.  But I digress.  To each his own I suppose.  I'm starting to enjoy playing on Jalalabad because it offers the gamer more options with which to make those pixelated kills.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK
Silly and hard to spell name aside, I like it. Mobile vehicle action WITHOUT having the shit bombed out of you every 5 seconds.
And sure, there are snipers and tanks everywhere, but just learn to TAKE fucking COVER. Play on a decent server with none of this infantry-only crap, and you don't get showers of grenades. It just takes teamwork, coordination, and commitment, which you pathetic whiners seem to lack.

Go back to playing counterstrike and quit polluting my internet with all your whining.
eagles1106
+269|6554|Marlton, New Jersey.
Not a bad map at all.  If you know how to play as the US you can win, easily.

Snipers and nades are so easy to avoid also.  There really arent that many, at least of the server I play on.

But, doesnt logic say that if you dont like something (in this case the map), you shouldnt be involved with it anymore (dont play it...).
arson
+99|6607|New York
As soon as you stop playing on noob "Friendly Fire Off" servers,  your nade/gaymore spamming problems go away.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6498|Belgium

STOP REVIVING OLD THREADS, damn, these medic whores are unstoppable these days.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6440

For over 2 months a thread is dead, then someone comes and shouts:

"Clear! Alright buddy you're good to go! Now get back to the fight!"
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6611|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
it isn't that bad, if you don't play IO.  with vehicles, it is pretty fun.  big time armor battles, buggys ripping through town,  it is actually pretty fun.  as for the color scheme, what more do you want?  do you expect it to be rainbow colored?  bright neon signs everywhere?
ryanv12
+10|6312|San Francisco, CA, USA

killaer wrote:

kessel! wrote:

killaer wrote:

Has anyone noticed that this map has the fucking WORST DESIGN EVER?

Honestly, When Wake came out it looked amazing, nice new great looking map, and it really seemed like EA put EFFORT into this...
When I played Jalaladerkabad, it looks fucking awful.

I mean, jesus, the map is LIFELESS! Everything is grey! The fucking MEC surround the US, and the US has their little hole to hide in! The whole fucking map becomes a nade spam fest, it's like there are fucking mortar shells exploding all around you..

Anyone else think that EA did this just because they promised that they would release new maps every patch, and JUST for that purpose?
you are functionally retarded. how old are you? it's a good map with good choke points and areas of concentrated battle.
Choke points? All MEC and USMC does is throw nades at eachother and snipe.
then jump in a tank or dune buggy. I have the feeling that many of these complaints are based on playing infantry only, which is kinda sucky.
ICE
+1|6647|Bremen, Indiana

TuataraDude wrote:

Has anyone noticed that this map has the f*****g WORST........................ complainers EVER?

Go away and play on another map. Simple.
This game in my opinion has the most complainers.  Ive never seen so much drama, crap, and what ever else you want to call it.
Skorpy-chan
+127|6316|Twyford, UK
Anything with a large audience has whiners, particularly if it has a forum.

Played Halo 2 online lately? Same thing, probably the same kiddies.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6450|Sheffield-England
Jalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalabad is kinda shit..... snipers heaven

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard