deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6494|Connecticut
I live in Connecticut so locally would be either Scores in NY, NY or the Gold Club in Hartford. The best I have ever been to is when I was in the service overseas in Japan. I dont remember the name of it (way to shitty drunk) but lets just say it was a "hands on experience". Give me some karma if ya ever wasted all your money at the titty bar overseas and didn't remember crap the next day.

Last edited by deeznutz1245 (2006-09-08 19:16:08)

Malloy must go
smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6633|USA
was the japan club in okinawa???
deeznutz1245
+483|6494|Connecticut

smtt686 wrote:

was the japan club in okinawa???
YIP IT WAS!!!
Malloy must go
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

Your mother's bedroom.
deeznutz1245
+483|6494|Connecticut

Toilet Sex wrote:

Your mother's bedroom.
lol
Malloy must go
[mcp]eltorrente
+26|6510
best are certainly not in the US.

My vote goes to the Texas club in Guam. 

I've been to many - including crazy ones in the Phillipines and other countries, but the Texas club in Guam was a place where we saw and did things we never thought we would.
herrr_smity
+156|6629|space command ur anus
on a class trip to germany don't know the name of the club
deeznutz1245
+483|6494|Connecticut

[mcp]eltorrente wrote:

best are certainly not in the US.

My vote goes to the Texas club in Guam. 

I've been to many - including crazy ones in the Phillipines and other countries, but the Texas club in Guam was a place where we saw and did things we never thought we would.
THE DONKEY SHOW!!!! that made me sick though.
Malloy must go
emumano101
+7|6533|um my dads house
never been to one LOL
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6471|The Suburb at Karkand
lol my best strip club was the one in Grand Theft Auto Sandreas LOL
beerface702
+65|6695|las vegas
so many here in vegas. but alot of them suck really bad. the full nude ones are ok, but they dont serve booze.

the best classy one is probably spearmint rhino imo

i lived in okainwa japan from 89 to 94. but i was to young then=[

my dad went to em prolly, kim street or whatever it was called by camp hansen

Last edited by beerface702 (2006-09-08 20:10:26)

The#1Spot
+105|6541|byah

MT_Androo wrote:

Seriously you shouldnt have that comment over the internet. You just advertised how much of a loser you are  jacking off to low quality characters and probably vibrating your jimmy on console controlers. Theres a saying "think before you act" maybe it dosent apply to you but for the vast majority it does.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6661|The darkside of Denver
The Penthouse Club. Denver, CO
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6637|South Jersey

The#1Spot wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

Seriously you shouldnt have that comment over the internet. You just advertised how much of a loser you are  jacking off to low quality characters and probably vibrating your jimmy on console controlers. Theres a saying "think before you act" maybe it dosent apply to you but for the vast majority it does.
You honestly think he jacked off to blocky charcters on a video game?  Wow.
Sandi_Fagina
Life is a beach
+6|6792|CT, USA
you live in CT. so do I. +1 for connecticut..ians....

as for the question, never been. too young. but not for long.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6738|Salt Lake City

The best one I've been to is "The Million Dollar Saloon".  Got to know several of the girls there.  Even go to the point where I got to stay after the bar closed and have real drinks (not the grape or apple juice they charge the same price as wine) and see them when it wasn't just work.  In fact, one of them was a message therapist by day, and I went to her several times.  Very good and both trades, I might add. 
MT_Androo
Banned
+122|6471|The Suburb at Karkand

-Gunsmoke- wrote:

The#1Spot wrote:

MT_Androo wrote:

You honestly think he jacked off to blocky charcters on a video game?  Wow.
LOL LMAO UR SO DAMN FUNNY I DID THINK BEFORE I ACT I MENT TO SAY THAT
LOAZ U IZ LEK DA FUNNIES BOI EVA - FROM xXx.xCUTIE4EVAx.xXx <3333
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6701|NCFSU2
I wouldn't say it was the best I've ever been to, but certainly one of the most entertaining. It was this crappy little go-go club in Phuket. The girls had a talent range of pulling stringed together razor blades to putting out candles with queefs. One girl must've had at least 8 feet of cloth up in her bits... It was crazy.
Plaprad
+2|6475|Warner Robins GA
A small place called Sirens on Water street in St. Johns. From what I remember it was a great place. Second place would be the one in Keflavik Iceland, can't remember what it's called, but it was great. Only problem it was  EXTREMELY expensive. Bout $100 for a lap dance, thank god for Per Diem.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

The Doll House  . Of course we have Mons Venus here in Tampa also. I may have been to better ones in Vegas but the whole trip is a blur ..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6535|Denmizzark!!
I actually have never been to one.. they cost way to much fucking money in Denmark and my Gf does the trick for me anyway..

But if I ever go to Japan or some other asian country you can count on me going..
deeznutz1245
+483|6494|Connecticut
To drunk to remember the name, but it was in Buffalo, NY.  A little help here from da upstate Yorkers pleez.
Malloy must go
d3athwi5h4
insert clever title here
+59|6515|Kickapoo
The world famous Hip Hugger in Kokomo IN.  Cheap beer, cheap lap dances and some of the girls will let you get away with a little extra.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6767|Toronto Canada
The brass rail is legit here in Toronto.

My friend and i tried to get into another one last year called Zanzibar with fake ids. The bouncers checked the ids for a solid 10 minutes until they came to the conclusion that they were fake. So one of them grabbed me by the arm and said he was calling the police (this guy was a fucking giant). So i spun that shit and we ran out the door. So suddenly we have this giant chasing us down the longest street in the world (younge st.). We got a little bit of distance from him and hopped into a cab.

scary night haha.
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6724|Eastern PA
Never been to one. Don't plan on it either.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard