Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6734|Topside

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Negerkungen wrote:

Maby it's better too have it on a weekend??
Personally I work 12h shifts,so I'm tired as a motherf*cker when I get home.
BE A MAN NEGERKUNGEN !
What the......
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6711|The Netherlands
@negerkungen, soupfly suggested that sunday may be a second option if thats a better date/time for people.

@ soupsly. What server where you planning to use cause theres some buts to using the eu server. Its a ranked server so we re not allowed to password it. We re allowed to kick for members tho but of course we re not going to kick all the non bf2s guys. Maybe you can ask dancer if he can check with his clan if we maybe pretty please with sugar on top can use their unranked war server. That way the server can be passworded so its a closed battlefield and there's no noobs messing up the game.

Btw i think its crucial everyone that takes part in this match uses teamspeak2. You need good communications to get good teamwork.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-09-09 08:40:40)

Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6836|Germany / Saxony
Next week I have to work from 1400 to 2200. So I wont be there. Sunday sounds good. (Saturday is even better)
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6553|Southampton, UK

Holy crap. This started as just BF2s EU guys little battle, now just everyone is joining :s will it be as fun?

Last edited by knightnufer (2006-09-09 08:44:43)

AnarkyXtra
BF2s EU Server Admin
+67|6779|Hanging onto the UAV
Sunday is definitely the best day for me to participate
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6520|stalker.
Superfly, i made a new account so rabbit is no longer my main 0OMFG is the new one ....
ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

knightnufer wrote:

Holy crap. This started as just BF2s EU guys little battle, now just everyone is joining :s will it be as fun?
Just what I was thinking. I play all the time with people I've never heard of, why would we want to make this match the same?

Oh, and can the young people have [YNG] and old people have [OLD] tags?
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6520|stalker.
[YNG] that would be nice
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6781|out of orbit
what the hell am i doing in the young squad?

the 19th i got to work (work u see...?) till 20°°.

can be there a little later.

Edit:ok read before post...*g*

sorry...and yes,i will help u out in the young squad...

Last edited by =[S3nf]= (2006-09-09 09:12:14)

Echo
WOoKie
If you want to play with the old(er) guys, thats fine of course.

I think soupfly wants you in his team cause you re the best pilot around.
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

okay, it seems that sunday is better so let's do it sunday Sept 17th?

In anycase, can one of the forum mods please change the subject of my thread to remove the date and add the new date?

@Echo: didn't realize that we can't password the server.  That will leave the option of either asking for help from an unranked server (like dancer's bmb server) or we can lower the number of people on the EU server to fit just the guys that are invited to play.  If the server is full then nobody can join.
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6781|out of orbit

superfly_cox wrote:

yes,please

superfly_cox wrote:

lower the number of people on the EU server to fit just the guys that are invited to play.  If the server is full then nobody can join.
i like that idea 

General-Echo wrote:

I think soupfly wants you in his team cause you re the best pilot around.
the experienced perhaps...for sure not the best 

Last edited by =[S3nf]= (2006-09-09 10:27:40)

naightknifar
Served and Out

Correction : For sure the best.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

I think its because the teams need to be fair S3nf ,

im in the young squad too, so it Soup, de jappe etc
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
naightknifar
Served and Out

So to the original List set to play, can we limit the server to that?
Also, Make sure everyone is on Teamspeak for better gameplay.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6836|Germany / Saxony
I just realized that the 19th is not in the coming week, it´s in 2 weeks (Yeah, I´m dumb )
So I´ll have time, cause in this week my work time is better...

BTW: Teh Oldies FTW!

|60|Cobalt wrote:

sounds like fun - can i participate too? - i'm 27 so i guess i would be in the old squad
I´d appreciate this. So we had a good (very, very good indeed) counterpart to Mr.S3nf in the young squad.
And another pwange-saxon...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
JahManRed
wank
+646|6619|IRELAND

im not on the list!!!! Its my Birthday on the 18th, the very day it may pass over and I am neither old or young it seams.I like that.................................. I am the peter pan of the BF2 world.............
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6734|Topside

Eckzack wrote:

I just realized that the 19th is not in the coming week, it´s in 2 weeks (Yeah, I´m dumb )

|60|Cobalt wrote:

sounds like fun - can i participate too? - i'm 27 so i guess i would be in the old squad
I´d appreciate this. So we had a good (very, very good indeed) counterpart to Mr.S3nf in the young squad.
The game is moved to the 17th,it's a sunday so most people is free from work.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6742
Sounds like a plan stan. Although obviously if a high number of players show up and more squads have to be formed, then we will need more squad leaders. So i would like Goldman and HellHead (the original 1st and 2nd squad leaders) to take charge.

Also, sneaky wee tactic there Soupy, taking Mike (best commander), and Alpha (your fellow armour whore) for the young squad, alone with S3nf (best pilot). But i have confidence in Slayer/Dancer to dominate the Air, we can combat your armour with are Strong Grunts in our team, and if HellHead is not a SL, then he can do a kick ass job as Commander (one which will rival mike).
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6730|The Hague, Netherlands

theDude5B wrote:

Sounds like a plan stan. Although obviously if a high number of players show up and more squads have to be formed, then we will need more squad leaders. So i would like Goldman and HellHead (the original 1st and 2nd squad leaders) to take charge.

Also, sneaky wee tactic there Soupy, taking Mike (best commander), and Alpha (your fellow armour whore) for the young squad, alone with S3nf (best pilot). But i have confidence in Slayer/Dancer to dominate the Air, we can combat your armour with are Strong Grunts in our team, and if HellHead is not a SL, then he can do a kick ass job as Commander (one which will rival mike).
well teams need to be fair dont you think

Young:

Com : Mike
Tanks : Soup/Me
Air: S3nf
Grunts: ghetto, jappe, k30 etc

Old:

Com: Hellhead
Tanks: Dude/etc/etc
Air:Slayer
Grunts: dancer/neger/eck

Just took some guys,
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Echo
WOoKie

superfly_cox wrote:

In anycase, can one of the forum mods please change the subject of my thread to remove the date and add the new date?

@Echo: didn't realize that we can't password the server.  That will leave the option of either asking for help from an unranked server (like dancer's bmb server) or we can lower the number of people on the EU server to fit just the guys that are invited to play. If the server is full then nobody can join.
The roe doesnt allow ranked servers to be passworded. A better option imo would be to use an unranked server like the bmb war server. I ll ask dancer about it next time he 's on ts.

Last edited by General-Echo (2006-09-10 03:20:30)

superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6773

Eckzack wrote:

|60|Cobalt wrote:

holy shit.  57 k/d in a jet?  i'm sure there's quite a bit of wake island j10 whorage there but still...that is what i call a ringer:)  i'll leave it up to the admins whether or not we want to accept non-regulars into the game.  or mr. cobalt can join our server and TS this week and get to know our guys.

JahManRed wrote:

im not on the list!!!! Its my Birthday on the 18th, the very day it may pass over and I am neither old or young it seams.I like that.................................. I am the peter pan of the BF2 world.............
Sorry JahMan, for some reason there's always an important guy that i leave out when i make lists.  Last time it was when i started the BF2s EU Leaderboard and l left out dancer!

theDude5B wrote:

Well Mike and Rundje are 18 and 19 respectively so I think that should most definitely be on the young squad!  S3NF is the best pilot, I agree, but consider that the next best pilot on the young squad is knightnifer so i thought that would balance things out a bit.  armor wise, neger and anarky are just as good as anybody on our team and the older guys have a major advantage in terms of squad leaders, grunts and teamwork.  personally, i still think the old guys have still have a big advantage.  i just didn't want to see the advantage be so big that it would be a big blowout.

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-10 05:35:42)

naightknifar
Served and Out

superfly_cox wrote:

I agree, but consider that the next best pilot on the young squad is knightnifer
FINALLY, i'm giving you +1 for that.
You have been the first person to associate me with a jet in BF2s.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6519|Belgium

knightnufer wrote:

superfly_cox wrote:

I agree, but consider that the next best pilot on the young squad is knightnifer
FINALLY, i'm giving you +1 for that.
You have been the first person to associate me with a jet in BF2s.
Yeah with your jihad Jets! No you're pretty good, you have been my gunner in heli a few times too and your tv aim is awesome!

Anyway: You might want to change the title of this thread to Sunday September 17th, less confusing.
0akleaves
+183|6605|Newcastle UK
Im a good pilot and my names just been added... oh shit cobalts playing dammit some one teach me how to fly!
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard