CM8
+0|6441
Does anyone play with "Auto Reload" off?  I do because it helps me remember to reload when ammo is low or gone.  I tend to not notice the obvious at times.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6526|Belgium
It seems dumb not to have it on, you just have to check your clip after each kill
Didnt even know you could turn it off o.O
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

I have it off - if Im out of ammo for my rifle, you often need to switch to a pistol on city battles, especially against more than 1 enemy in close quarters combat. The time that it takes to start reloading and then switch to a pistol is small, but it is a bit of time - and it may cost you.
Every game I play I have auto reload off for that reason alone. Some games it has a bigger impact than others.
Choclot
+21|6540
i play at a internet place...it auto reload but whe ever i can i have a fairly high clip ready. ex- if not in a battle of some sort, will keep ammo above around 20 in a 30 round clip
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6624|Warlord

CM8 wrote:

Does anyone play with "Auto Reload" off?  I do because it helps me remember to reload when ammo is low or gone.
Hmm, that's an idea but for a sniper you often can't afford to waste any bullets by reloading early (which you'll often do with an assault rifle, before heading into trouble you want a full mag rather than maybe 5 or 6 rounds) so I almost never reload early.

CM8 wrote:

I tend to not notice the obvious at times.
Not noticing when ammo is low or out isn't uncommon at all among players, happens in real life too! There's a lot to keep track of on-screen and it's very easy to have a bit of tunnel-vision.
l41e
+677|6645

I have it off, it just feels better for me.
Teflon.DEP
cunning n' quick
+35|6447|United States
I keep auto reload on. I can never remember to press the "R" key.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6526|Belgium
I guess it would make it more realistic to keep it off, but there isnt a real advantage is there?
When you switch you pistol, you dont wait for the gun to reload first, so i dont think youre going to be saving time there..
Main_E_ak
That sky looks like ground...
+6|6546|UK
I find if you have auto reload on long range AT missile shots will be interrupted as the reload animation kicks in, so I have it off. It also forces you to pay more attention to your equipment, which can be a good thing.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6650

Main_E_ak wrote:

I find if you have auto reload on long range AT missile shots will be interrupted as the reload animation kicks in, so I have it off. It also forces you to pay more attention to your equipment, which can be a good thing.
Exactly.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6437|A drop house
I have auto reload on, but most of the time i Reload manully when i see im getting low.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6490|N. Ireland

N.A.T.O wrote:

I have auto reload on, but most of the time i Reload manully when i see im getting low.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6565

leetkyle wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6562|Area 51

CM8 wrote:

Does anyone play with "Auto Reload" off?  I do because it helps me remember to reload when ammo is low or gone.  I tend to not notice the obvious at times.
Allways!! Check your ammo after killing someone.
{B-T}<babacanosh>
+31|6599

fierce wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

voltage
+46|6837|Sweden
I have it off because when I'm AT I want to get away before reloading.

Now I often found myself with an enemy pointing his gun at me while mine is saying click-click-click.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard