kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6593|Southeastern USA
raping the main = war gets a +1
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6695|USA
I love the.........."I AM GUNNA KILL YOU FOR CALLING ME VIOLENT!! " Muslim response to the Popes comments.......LOL
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6718|Canberra, AUS

lowing wrote:

I love the.........."I AM GUNNA KILL YOU FOR CALLING ME VIOLENT!! " Muslim response to the Popes comments.......LOL
Muslims have a tendency to overreact [/understatement]. To be honest, I think they need to think about what 'free speech' means - they can go round forcing people to convert, broadcast violent calls to arms, yet when we make the slightest criticism of their faith, well...

Surprising from my 'liberal' position, but I don't define myself as a liberal.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
DocZ
+13|6732|Belgium
I got no beef with no religion, as long as you are not extremist...  Even christian extremists are nasty...

Only buddhist terrorists don't scare me: "Watch what you say or I'll douse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire!!!"    

-note to buddhists: this was only intended as a joke, no offense intended....
Rosse_modest
+76|6820|Antwerp, Flanders

DocZ wrote:

I got no beef with no religion, as long as you are not extremist...  Even christian extremists are nasty...

Only buddhist terrorists don't scare me: "Watch what you say or I'll douse myself in gasoline and light myself on fire!!!"    

-note to buddhists: this was only intended as a joke, no offense intended....
I don't think you need to worry about anyone here being offended by that. What kind of real Buddhist would play Battlefield 2?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6718|Canberra, AUS
Hindu terrorism would be...

Hang on. I just remembered the instability in India, ignore.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard