docnutz
+39|6782|B O S T ON area
I am only going to fly to get my veteran aviator badge for that reason, Gettin spawn raped by jets makes me fucking B O I L !
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

I'm not afraid to dogfight, I just don't bother. No matter what plane I'm in I either:

-have all my missiles miss even if they're perfect shots and the tard is flying straight

-get blown up by missiles even if I'm in the J-10 doing shit that would be worthy of being in the movie Top Gun
jsnipy
+3,276|6545|...

I know I'm not a great pilot, but that is what make a dogfight fun ... probally the most rush in the entire game imo.

As far as bombing over dogfighting ... jets are more than for dogfighting ... laying down hell on the enemy runway is great tactic
SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6559|Oregon
Raping the hangars with your jet to keep the enemy grounded and maintain air superiority is a legitimate tactic and, IMO, a responsibility of the pilot.

However,

when I am doing it, and my team is in control and ahead in the game, I will ease off a little bit to give the bad guys a chance.  While handing them a "no lube anal raping" of 200+ points to 0 is fun once in a while,  I do like having target rich environment.
risson
+17|6790|Wisconsin
I personally like to dogfight... engage and run...  I sometimes like to keep the enemies planes on the ground to allow my team some time to catch some flags.. but for the most I don't... unless.. I'm getting it over and over and over again... and again.. then, I will sit on their base, keeping their jets down as much as possible.. because I know once I die they will be right back... 

OR... I'll steal one of theirs and go support the troops and the will be down one jet...

RiSSoN..
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6866|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Dogfighting is more fun in the BF1918 airshow mod than vanilla
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6620|Seattle

So wait, let me get this straight. Isn't the point of the game to help your side win? Wouldn't keeping their airfoce at bay be detrimental to the survival of your team and ensure victory? If the point is 'not' to win or get good stats, what's the point again?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Barney_T_Dinosaur
Time to Die Kids!
+41|6682

Teflon.DEP wrote:

The title explains it all.
Earlier today I joined a Kubra 24/7 server. Good jet map. Round starts and I go to grab the MIG, but some other guy gets it. hes like a 3 star general so im thinking ok i'm not gonna get it again, but I wait a bit longer and right after I had this thought it spawns back. Turns out the dumbass took it over the USMC main and jumped out....

I get in the MIG and boom f18 spawn camps me, ok thats fine, since the server does allow this. Just because it allows it does it mean you have to do it?

Now let me explain something to the idiots that do this 24/7 all round long. While it may be fun for the player doing the rapeing, it isnt fun for the guy on the recieving end. Then when somebody does it to them they bitch and moan about how its stat padding, yet its ok for them to do it? I dont think so.

Last round I had the F-18 and i went 23-0 rapeing the MIG in the AIR and geting some nice bombing kills.....everytime I killed a jet I let them get back up. And then we'd dog fight and who ever had better moves won. which was me.

My point is spawn camping the hangar 24/7 gets you no respect as a pilot or a player period. And the fact that they ignore our tanks and APC's attacking there team and just rape the hangar is ridiculously stupid. If you want to be a good pilot then let the enemy jet get up and dog fight with you. If your good you'll live if your bad you die....It simply means you need to work on your flying manuevers. For instance, when a enemy jet has a lock on you simply flip upside down and head for the sky...the missles seem to not hit you when you do this. Its weird but it works.
All I see here is someone whining about their stats and THEIR score, so you werent having fun getting raped on the ground? I bet the guy you were killing in the air wasnt having fun every time you let him get in the air 15 m from his runway then shot him down, as it wouldnt surprise me if thats what you were doing and even if you werent doing that, who gives a fuck?

You're just as bad as them, complaining that you didnt have a fun round as you werent the one doing the raping is the same thing as them bitching and moaning in game.

"Last round I had the F-18 and i went 23-0 rapeing the MIG in the AIR and geting some nice bombing kills.....everytime I killed a jet I let them get back up. And then we'd dog fight and who ever had better moves won. which was me"

Proves it, if you want to have your idea of fun, then why dont you go find the other really good, or even top pilots and dogfight with them? seeing as you enjoy that? I bet you wouldnt though, as if itwas you getting raped suddenly it wouldnt be fun anymore.

this is BF2 everyone bitches and moans and everyone is there for their stats and to WIN, using any tactic the server allows is fine, you can always play elsewhere...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard