millhous
+39|6637|OREEGONE, USA
Going prone and crouching are extremly glitchy now.  And i've discovered a new bug(new to me)!!  When I press the fire button at a certain time when i reload, after its loaded i shoot my rifle when i press the D key.  It totally sucks. I have to leave the server and re-enter to get rid of it.
jamiet757
+138|6623

JaMrulezass wrote:

EA and Dice are shit at coding, like nearly 99% of all BF2S regiestered forum users said, the upside of patch 1.4 are bugs fixed, the down side however is there more bugs! Muahahah.

To solve 1 problem, EA/Dice has to create another 15. Do u agree?
id like to see you code a fucking game as complicated as this from scratch asshole...
maybe you should think of the time and effort that it takes to do something wayyyy beyond your ability before you go bashing ppl who work hard on something just because you dont like something about it
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6627|Canada
alls good except i still ctd sum times....
Sh4d0wF0x14
+36|6465|luton. uk
i havent had any problems since installing patch 1.4
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6620|Cork, Ireland

Sh4d0wF0x14 wrote:

i havent had any problems since installing patch 1.4
Same here
Ether151
Banned
+22|6661
I think the game is fine as it always has been.  Some of you are just way to critical of this game.  There is no such thing as a game with out bugs of problems,  and this game is free to play.   My computer has the bare minimum requirements to play lag is through the roof and it takes about 5 minutes to load a map. I have also probably crashed to my desktop more than all of you put together, shit happens get over it, if things like this piss you off then maybe you shouldn't be playing games online.
Ryker
+13|6505
I predicted this thread would start of with someone moaning and as right.

But seriously, I have noticed no new bugs. This is easily the best patch so far.
Smaug
This space for rent
+117|6577|Arlen, Texas

jamiet757 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

EA and Dice are shit at coding, like nearly 99% of all BF2S regiestered forum users said, the upside of patch 1.4 are bugs fixed, the down side however is there more bugs! Muahahah.

id like to see you code a fucking game as complicated as this from scratch asshole...
maybe you should think of the time and effort that it takes to do something wayyyy beyond your ability before you go bashing ppl who work hard on something just because you dont like something about it
Sounds like you work for Dice/EA.
ITI..JACKSTONE..ITI
+3|6607
I'm loving this patch and i have a OLD dell that I play on. No problems.
Anomaly
+6|6541|USA
If you don't like this patch, do what I did with the previous patch. I had so many problems with the last patch that the game was, quite literally, unplayable. Did I bitch about it one time here on these forums? No. I uninstalled the game until they released this patch. Since I've reinstalled the game and updated to this patch, I haven't had a single problem with the game.

This is, in my opinion, the most stable patch they've released. I've absolutely no complaints with anything they've either added or tweaked otherwise.
Zefar
+116|6650|Sweden
So far so good for me.

The only bug I have seen is that someone kills someone else with Artellery on IO server. But like I could care less about that bug since it's not gonna kill me.

And for those that says it's a lot more buggier, please post some proof because I have only seen one. The one above then.
IRONCHEF
+385|6491|Northern California
How many of you people who are still having problems just threw the 1.4 patch on your client?

How many of you took the patch as an opportunity to optimize your computer before doing a clean uninstall and full reinstall of the client?

I think the latter has resulted in a clean running client as it is in my case and others I've associated with who likewise have no bugs.  And on the other hand, those who CTD still and have other things were the ones who put 1.4 over their existing 1.3 client.

Anyone who has been a gamer a while knows that you should do full, clean installs when such big patches come out..especially if previous client versions were problematic.  But then, most people are impatient and/or don't have a clue as to how to do these things..and they're still running ventrillo, chat clients, unneeded background services and programs.  When people learn that this game client is huge and requires all system resources to play smoothly, then less bitching will occur..because this patch, is in fact nearly perfect as stated in the pages preceding.
Ether151
Banned
+22|6661
I had just crashed my computer before the patch came out.  I had to reinstall everything with the new patch.  i have almost no problems now.  I still CTD here and there but it is a computer game it happens.
timeinfinite
gõt ðæmôñ?
+14|6726
Ive had 1 CTD, but other than that the patch works fine... but bring prone spamming back!!!!!!!!!!!
JaMrulezass
+47|6465|Hong Kong

jamiet757 wrote:

JaMrulezass wrote:

You are a blody !di0+... I have had atleastr 5 CTDS the last week only, maybe 2 per day and ive had numberous squad leader spawning bug, where my squad leader has a fucking green shit on him and I click on him and i cant fucking spawwwn!!!!!!! i have to click it severals times then click then done a serveral times b4 I can do that!!!!!!!! ALSO LOOK AT THE NEW BUG LIST THAT IS STICKIED B4 FLAIMING U PIECE O SHIT

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard