JaMrulezass
+47|6463|Hong Kong
EA and Dice are shit at coding, like nearly 99% of all BF2S regiestered forum users said, the upside of patch 1.4 are bugs fixed, the down side however is there more bugs! Muahahah.

To solve 1 problem, EA/Dice has to create another 15. Do u agree?
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6579|England
What new bugs ??

And i havent had 1 single problem since patching to 1.4 .

Also i havent got one single problem with the gameplay either like most have here ,is it just me and a few others that havent noticed fuck all difference with the prone spam ??
Kanye North
randy
+80|6463
I don't agree. I'm fine with the patch. stop bitching, and play.
diglow~Flow
+32|6625|British Columbia, Canada
only one i stumbled onto is when you got to click "Enemy Spotted" (When hitting Q). it dont seem to work sometimes i can just sit there hitting it and nothing.
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6550

Kanye North wrote:

Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA
Here Jamez read This

I agree with Knight, no problems here either

diglow~Flow wrote:

only one i stumbled onto is when you got to click "Enemy Spotted" (When hitting Q). it dont seem to work sometimes i can just sit there hitting it and nothing.
sure your hitting the right button

Last edited by Cbass (2006-09-07 06:12:39)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
Nope, no problems here either, in fact it runs more smoothly than it did before. I'd have said the vocal minority complaining about patch 1.4 are those who feel the removal of prone spamming has ruined the game. I doubt that it amounts to 99% of the members.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6618|Mhz

:\ no bugs for me either... cant say i like the gameplay changes but theres certainly an improvement in stability
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6579

diglow~Flow wrote:

Seen that one too.  Also, while commanding, when you drop crates sometimes they don't drop and the meter restarts.  Seen that one pre-1.4.
Afrika_18
+26|6541
I've not had 1 problem since installing the patch.  In fact, my fps is up by about 10 too.
SwampDog
+12|6469|Luton, England

Kanye North wrote:

A$$kicka
+6|6745|Blackburn, UK
Fine here... no crashing out.   Can't say I notice anything strange about going prone to shoot then getting up.

I was kickin some a$$ on Jalalabad last night and it was just continuous stable gameplay.  I sorta miss the Server Crashes now though.. It was the only time I'd look at the CLOCK and know if it was time to get some sleep -   Damn,   it was 3am this morning - I'm K-nackered !!

;-)
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6696

Kanye North wrote:

Just because you're fine with the patch doesn't mean others are.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

JaMrulezass wrote:

EA and Dice are shit at coding, like nearly 99% of all BF2S regiestered forum users said, the upside of patch 1.4 are bugs fixed, the down side however is there more bugs! Muahahah.

To solve 1 problem, EA/Dice has to create another 15. Do u agree?
OMG, stop posting this topcis for once.  What is your problem with the patch, it works fine, let's see:
FIXED:
-Crash servers issue    FIXED
-CTD's FIXED
-Red tag issue FIXED
-Mother Fucker Bunny Hoppers FIXED
-Dolphin Diving FIXED
-Hotel Glitch FIXED
ADDED:
-Infantry Only
-Road to Jalalabad
And that's the major fixes and adds, there're a lot more.
Why do you guys keep bitching at Dice if they fixed all the problems BF2 gad since 1.3 and before?
I'm fucking tired of reading these shitty threads, if don't like the game go play another one.  There're a lot out there for you.  Grow up.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-07 06:36:59)

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK

sergeriver wrote:

-Red tag issue FIXED
That one's still there apparently, but EA only said they had attempted to fix it, not succeeded.
LeRodinchen
+2|6474|Vienna, AT
No problems so far - patch is absolutely ok so far
Aust1mh
+23|6567|Sydney, Australia
I havn't had any problems. For the first time in months i get through a round without that connection crap.

EA/DICE whoever... leave it alone now.... fuck off and root up 2145, try coding ur desktop icon.
iFro
+1|6497
there are no bugs for me yet

EA publisher and DICE developer, and publishers just selling games wich was created by developers, they dont coding them or else, they can only check them for bugs by their own testers or with help of other companies which are spec. on it, control processes, milestones and etc.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6540|Doncaster UK
patch 1.4 has been a great addition, i never really had that much trouble with 1.3 but now i haven't had a CTD at all and i am pretty sure the game runs much smother and everything in general looks much nicer.

in my mind EA/Dice came up with the goods this time!!!!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6756|Argentina

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

-Red tag issue FIXED
That one's still there apparently, but EA only said they had attempted to fix it, not succeeded.
I didn't see a red tag yet, but it's possible that happens when you change teams.  I didn't see a red tag since a lotta time in fact.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
There was a thread about it yesterday, someone's already seen it.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6540|Doncaster UK
wasn't that just localization files that were fucked up and the guy has sorted it now??
captain_itchy_pants
+13|6574
I had some problems last night after installing the full patch: it wouldnt let me start the game. The BF2 screen would come up and then black screen.....flicker....then back to the desktop......arghhhhh! I was frustrated but then I realized that I had renamed my bf2.exe and i was wondering if that was the reason. So i uninstalled everything and the reinstalled everything and got to play on Jalalabad and had a blast. It was a smooth as a babys arse. Couple of times it stuttered but I figure I have to do the PB tweak and that will fix it. I also didnt notice the delay in the prone-stand up, it seemed fine to me. All in all, a good patch (far better than 1.3).

C.I.P.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord

diglow~Flow wrote:

I had that too, last night (about three times in a row, then it worked) but I've had it before 1.4 once or twice too so it's not a new problem.

I'm pretty happy as the two major problems have been fixed, although neither should have been there in the first place of course and could have been hotfixed months ago. But it's such a relief to be able to click on Join Game the second it pops up without having to wonder, will it or won't it? No-vehicle mode and a new map are both cool with me and the prone-crouch delay has made virtually no difference to my playing style.

So, 15 new bugs JaMrulezass? Don't think so.

Cbass wrote:

diglow~Flow wrote:

sure your hitting the right button
It's the left button
Brissles
+2|6510
The game crashes to desktop with no errors when you spawn sometimes, and I know I'm not the only one experiencing this. This is actually more annoying than server crashes, it also gives you a death for disconnecting, lame.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard