dknessfalls
+9|6457|Corona, California
modedit: i recommend you don't post how to do the karkand glitch
bakarocket
+12|6561
If a hack takes that much work, it needs the cooperation of the entire team. If the entire MEC team is attempting to cheat by entering the hotel, you're on the wrong server.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

How do they get into the wall?
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
SGT.Slayero
+98|6477|Life in a vacuum sucks
well at lest it is harder now
dknessfalls
+9|6457|Corona, California

bakarocket wrote:

If a hack takes that much work, it needs the cooperation of the entire team. If the entire MEC team is attempting to cheat by entering the hotel, you're on the wrong server.
it took 3 of us to completely do the hack, 1 commander and 2 engineers, of course we practiced it on our own server, but with the right precision, it can be done in any other server in a matter of minutes
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6559
Its Not A Fucking Hack Its A Glitch!!
SGT.Slayero
+98|6477|Life in a vacuum sucks
yea i know
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6589|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Colony wrote:

Its Not A Fucking Hack Its A Glitch!!
WORDS!!!

Will you understand people that a hack is mostly an outside program wich manipulate game code to give you an unfair advantage....

The Karkand Hotel Bug,Glitch or Exploit are the real name wich should be used.
Godhatch
+5|6622
does it matter if it's a hack or a glitch, everyone knows what he's talking about so why make such a big deal out of it?
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6492|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
I got big balls!!!

AC/DC

ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6559

Godhatch wrote:

does it matter if it's a hack or a glitch, everyone knows what he's talking about so why make such a big deal out of it?
Hack is a third party program there is a difference so call it what it is simple as that.

and its hearing people say we have a h4x0|2 here zomg hacker gets old.
Ben>You
+90|6538

Colony wrote:

Godhatch wrote:

Hack is a third party program there is a difference so call it what it is simple as that.

and its hearing people say we have a h4x0|2 here zomg hacker gets old.
QFE

colony writes his own |-|/-\x()|2z!!!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6660
I wonder why people are even fucking trying to do that?! The problem about glitches is they will only work as long as people try it. And with people like you around, trying, making videos and (planning) to show them to the public it doesnt get any better.
Of course EA should fix it properly but you should be old and mature enough NOT to use it anyway.
RedneckSloth
+12|6606|MI

Eboreus wrote:

I wonder why people are even fucking trying to do that?! The problem about glitches is they will only work as long as people try it. And with people like you around, trying, making videos and (planning) to show them to the public it doesnt get any better.
Of course EA should fix it properly but you should be old and mature enough NOT to use it anyway.
What he said.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6499|Melbourne

RedneckSloth wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

I wonder why people are even fucking trying to do that?! The problem about glitches is they will only work as long as people try it. And with people like you around, trying, making videos and (planning) to show them to the public it doesn't get any better.
What he said.
On the other side the more people that do it the faster it will be fixed via reports to EA etc.  so i say make this vid get as many people as you Can doing ti and then every one report it to EA, then maybe they will fix it, but you all know that this is the last patch, EA are throughing BF2 out the window.

Last edited by R3v4n (2006-09-06 22:33:49)

~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
lehter
+4|6461
In 1.3, EA added a kill zone in the hotel under the flag.

Why didn't they extend the kill zone to cover the whole inside of the hotel, and other buildings in different maps, too? Would've solved all wall glitch problems for good. Simple principle: You shouldn't be there, so die.
cospengle
+140|6499|Armidale, NSW, Australia

Eboreus wrote:

I wonder why people are even fucking trying to do that?
Well, because they can. It's just something to do. I don't think it's anything to worry about really, there are systems in place to discourage people from explioting it on ranked servers so it's pretty rare for it to become a problem. What I wonder is how people find the exploits in the first place. Too much time on their hands?
bakarocket
+12|6561

dknessfalls wrote:

bakarocket wrote:

it took 3 of us to completely do the hack, 1 commander and 2 engineers, of course we practiced it on our own server, but with the right precision, it can be done in any other server in a matter of minutes
What I meant was that the rest of your team around you has to accept the fact that you're in the middle of trying to glitch. If an entire team will let a few people glitch like that, they either don't care or indirectly encourage it. That's when you know you're on the wrong server.
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6660

R3v4n wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

Eboreus wrote:

I wonder why people are even fucking trying to do that?! The problem about glitches is they will only work as long as people try it. And with people like you around, trying, making videos and (planning) to show them to the public it doesn't get any better.
What he said.
On the other side the more people that do it the faster it will be fixed via reports to EA etc.  so i say make this vid get as many people as you Can doing ti and then every one report it to EA, then maybe they will fix it, but you all know that this is the last patch, EA are throughing BF2 out the window.
dont want to sound too pessimistic but i highly doubt that there will be other patches for this game - or did they say something about that?

i know those guys probably have too much time on their hands but seriously, if they cared just a bit for the others players, they wouldnt mess up the game for everyone. if they get  a hardon by cheating, glichting or whatsoever, they can do that in diablo1 singleplayer!
Sgt.SAB
+0|6769
Let the fool post the vid or screen shots, that way he can get his stats reset and his buddys
Maj.Do
+85|6764|good old CA
lol^
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6775

dknessfalls wrote:

my fellow team players have managed to do the hotel wall hack in karkand...ea did fix it because it wasnt as easy, but it requires 2 vodniks, 1 resupply, and hell of lot of engineers, i'll try to get a pic of it or a video of the process of it, but try it out and see if you can do it as well
Somehow, because of the "teamwork" present in BF2, I am not worried one bit.
Bratwurstschnecke
+77|6689|respawn screen
do you get teampoints for "teamglitching"?
Ryker
+13|6516

dknessfalls wrote:

my fellow team players have managed to do the hotel wall hack in karkand...ea did fix it because it wasnt as easy, but it requires 2 vodniks, 1 resupply, and hell of lot of engineers, i'll try to get a pic of it or a video of the process of it, but try it out and see if you can do it as well
You prick, dont give everyone a bloody video or everyone will be doing it again. If only a fwe people know how then it wont be such a problem you stupid bastard.
Bitter_n_Twisted
Banned
+0|6458
Um I am some what of a noob what is the wall hack??? not how to do it, just what is it and why bother to do it???

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard