jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6737|Norcal, usa
anyway,
yeah bf2 is the crappiest game made, hope they all die and get sodomized by hitler in hell, repeatedly.
So yesterday i posted about the game not being able to start, but for some reason is starting to work again, and a new problem has arisen
but if you guys can fix this problem, then you rock.
So i was trying out that new map road to jalalalabad, and 2 min into the game, my music in the background stops playing, and bf2 crashes, so now im like wtf? it's never done this before, bf2 has crashed before yes, several * infinite times, but never has it closed my itunes as well. so i try to reopen itunes and it tells me that the source is missing, so i try to find it in my computer.. etc etc, but i go and see that my 2nd hard drive which houses all my music, games, programs, is no where to be found. This isn't an external drive so this is really pissing me off. So im pretty much cut from all my programs and am currently getting 50 popups a second on this crappy IE, so yeah.
this is pretty serious cuz all my schoolwork is on there too.

hope one of you can help

Moderator Edit:  I edited the spelling of your map name to remove assumptions of prejudice

Last edited by jermyang (2006-09-06 18:59:42)

Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6671|Canada Eh?
Your PC is what we call "Gay", not necessarely a homosexual, just crappy.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6737|Norcal, usa
thanks
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6841|Waikato, Aotearoa
Possible virus from somewhere, and dude stop using IE. Use Firefox instead (its more reliable and HEAPS more secure)
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6577
You should have the 1st drive for programs, the 2nd for music, documents, etc. crap you don't want to lose.  It may be a drive problem, pull it out and try it on a friend's computer.  If it doesn't work, then yeah, your comp is gay.

Edit:  now that I see the music in your sig, yeah, your computer is definitely gay.

Last edited by HaywoodJablowme (2006-09-06 18:26:33)

jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6737|Norcal, usa
unfortunately it'll be pretty hard for me to test it on the other comps, dont' think they take serial ata.
damn. didn't think about that.

windows + bf2 is the crap
my next comp will definitely be a mac.
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6539|Winterpeg, Canada

jermyang wrote:

unfortunately it'll be pretty hard for me to test it on the other comps, dont' think they take serial ata.

Buddy, it's ur fuckin iTunes that probably caused the shit. The second I installed it on my computer my Anti Virus shit detected 3 Trojans. And it was off my iPod shuffle CD too.
jsnipy
+3,276|6519|...

Take control of your situation.
jermyang
I've Seen the Saucers.
+38|6737|Norcal, usa

Jbrar wrote:

jermyang wrote:

Buddy, it's ur fuckin iTunes that probably caused the shit. The second I installed it on my computer my Anti Virus shit detected 3 Trojans. And it was off my iPod shuffle CD too.
o yeah.. cuz that would explain why itunes has always worked the past 3 years i've used it, but only until i install 1.4 does it not work.
yes, that must explain it.

damn, this blows, i just bought essential jefferson airplane too.

Last edited by jermyang (2006-09-06 19:01:01)

BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6769|London UK

You need to refromat your computer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard