Nintendogamer
+72|6558|Chelmsford, UK
i did the veterans programme thingy. and it said that you would get a verbal taunt to use in BF2 but i don't see it. so where is it?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla
ChiefCrash
Spawns in front of rockets and bullets
+4|6714

EA Support wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your response. After further review of the new verbal taunt for Battlefield 2, I can inform you of the following. This informaiton will later be posted on the official website.

The verbal taunt is activated by “spotting” an enemy player who is in a “man down” state (ie dead or critically wounded). The rules for how often it can be used are governed by the servers radio spam settings in the same manner as all player messages.

In order to use the taunt you must have registered for the veterancy program, and have both BF2 and 2142 installed. The actual taunt is a random selection of one of three possible sounds.

I apologize for not being able to give you this information in the previous e-mail. Let me know if you have other questions.

Regards,

EA Rep Kalag
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
This is the email i got from EA support when i asked them about the verbal taunt...

Last edited by ChiefCrash (2006-09-07 21:50:10)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6680|Charlie One Alpha

ChiefCrash wrote:

EA Support wrote:

Hello,

Thank you for your response. After further review of the new verbal taunt for Battlefield 2, I can inform you of the following. This informaiton will later be posted on the official website.

The verbal taunt is activated by “spotting” an enemy player who is in a “man down” state (ie dead or critically wounded). The rules for how often it can be used are governed by the servers radio spam settings in the same manner as all player messages.

In order to use the taunt you must have registered for the veterancy program, and have both BF2 and 2142 installed. The actual taunt is a random selection of one of three possible sounds.

I apologize for not being able to give you this information in the previous e-mail. Let me know if you have other questions.

Regards,

EA Rep Kalag
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
O RLY?
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
JFTM
+2|6195
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cfd23xvqqw

it should work (if done correctly)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard