TrevorP
+0|6817
Well In real life a soldier is trained and gains strength and builds up a longer stamina well... Why not make it that the more time you spend on foot.... (Total Time - Vehicle Time) gives you a stamina rating when allows for players to be able to run faster to a limit and with more ease for heavier weapons.

I dont know Im bored righ tnow and just came up with the idea.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6798|NRW,Germany
The idea reminds me of GTA.
section9
+9|6871|USA
good idea, I was going to add that as you gain in rank or become a veteran or expert at lets say repairing then that function becomes easier and you earn points faster.

Last edited by section9 (2005-11-11 13:51:28)

TrevorP
+0|6817
I like that Idea section. but does EA?
slidero
Too MMORPG-like, I guess.
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6871|"Frisco"

I like it too, but the changes if they became to drastic, it would mean that people who are just starting out would be at a serious disadvantage, which isn't fair to them and takes a lot away from the concept of an FPS.
TrevorP
+0|6817
yeah true.
Rotter
+0|6790|United States
But, I agree. It might be fun.
Chard
+1|6855|Christchurch, New Zealand
maybe if it was slight improvments, and maybe if you were the top player you got to pick one that diddnt run out or something like medic bags or sprint
Bravery
+-1|6793

slidero wrote:

Too MMORPG-like, I guess.
MMORPG like.. You kill people and get experience in this game to gain ranks and unlock weapons... What in that, doesn't look like an RPG?
TrevorP
+0|6817
why complain that its an RPG if its fun? It gives people goals to achieve so they dont get bored of the game.
dan500
+57|6871
To much work for EA's monkeys to do..
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6784
What?  They aren't doing much to improve the game right now...
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6768|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

section9 wrote:

good idea, I was going to add that as you gain in rank or become a veteran or expert at lets say repairing then that function becomes easier and you earn points faster.
I think it should become easier but you shouldnt get faster points. Maybe for engineer(cuz its damn hard 2 get repair points) but not anything else, exept maybe spec ops so u can destroy 3 things with c4, as opposed to 2 and a half.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard