Poll

Against bunnyhopping and dolphin diving?

Yes54%54% - 394
No45%45% - 327
Total: 721
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6564|B.C CANADA

ToiletTrooper wrote:

SPANKY_HAMSTER wrote:

ToiletTrooper wrote:

People that votes yes:   Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
People that votes no:     Are good people!

EDIT: Against the using!
BUNNYHOPPERS are fags that have to do that to win
Are u stupid?? Of course! But no fag!

U stupid yes voter!
i take a shit in you everyday so fuck you fag
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6485
Spanky, you make no sense.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
Watch the beginning of this video http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &hl=en

The usmc guy, is you. Now tell me, who is smarter!

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 12:31:52)

Delta Leader1
+0|6437
bunny hoping is gone. so FORGET IT ! STOP MAKING POSTS ABOUT IT IS GONE ALREADY!!!!! NOW YOU NOOBS STOP WHINING ABOUT IT AND LEARN TO COUNTER IT GRRR!!!!
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6702|Charlie One Alpha
I CAN dolphindive, and often do it for fun when waiting for a chopper/jet, but I almost never use it in a combat situation. Why? Because it's gay. It looks stupid and totally ruins the 'war feel'. I like to have at least SOME believability in my games. If I wanted insane jumping and acrobatics I'd play Unreal or something.
I play battlefield 2 because it's a semi-realistic wargame. Dolphin diving/ bunnyhopping definately does not belong in such a game. Period. This has nothing to do with skill, or being good or whatever.

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2006-09-06 12:34:03)

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
-MIKI3.
+70|6636|The Netherlands
yes against and stfu I'm no noob own you anyday! all you fucking whiners there is nothing skilled about dolphin divning/prone spawnen. Macros fags (Volx) have big advanting, fair, skilled? nah not really. Aiming thats were you need skills for and you can still do that...

oh and btw srry I called you a noob if you have a best score of 895 you must be really good -_-
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6564|B.C CANADA

Doggehspike wrote:

Spanky, you make no sense.
sure whatever
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
Now thats skilled 895, and you?
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.
I like how if you don't vote for an option that agree's with you you're a "fag".

I'm not a fag,infact,i don't smoke.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

LaidBackNinja wrote:

I CAN dolphindive, and often do it for fun when waiting for a chopper/jet, but I almost never use it in a combat situation. Why? Because it's gay. It looks stupid and totally ruins the 'war feel'. I like to have at least SOME believability in my games. If I wanted insane jumping and acrobatics I'd play Unreal or something.
I play battlefield 2 because it's a semi-realistic wargame. Dolphin diving/ bunnyhopping definately does not belong in such a game. Period. This has nothing to do with skill, or being good or whatever.
I'm gonna go ahead and quote myself here because I made such a good point and nobody has bothered to respond to it.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
I dont read long posts, sorry

AND its not gay, its smart, make use of legal exploits from EA, (exept hotel exploit)

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 12:43:40)

LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

ToiletTrooper wrote:

And that was the exact moment we stopped taking you seriously in a debate.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
LaidBackNinja: You think bunnyhopping is gay, what do you do instead? Standing on 1 position and wait 5 minutes till somebody walks by?
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

ToiletTrooper wrote:

LaidBackNinja: You think bunnyhopping is gay, what do you do instead? Standing on 1 position and wait 5 minutes till somebody walks by?
...you walk around? And if you see someone, just make sure you shoot him first. That way you don't need to bunnyhop/dolphindive. I've never needed it, except for getting away from a tank/apc, and even then I rather just sprint+zigzag.
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6503|Surrey, United Kingdom
dam some of you people are such n00bs

Bunny hopping and dolphin diving.... are good things. i hate whining little pricks who complain about getting owned by me.
jord
+2,382|6671|The North, beyond the wall.

ToiletTrooper wrote:

I go prone once when i see an enemyand shoot him at distance.

If he's near i'l either get behind him somehow or crouch and shoot.
l41e
+677|6641

ToiletTrooper wrote:

AND its not gay, its smart, make use of legal exploits from EA, (exept hotel exploit)
So why are you whining when it's removed?

This reminds me of 99% of the people who had the "code it don't ROE it" sigs. I think it should be more like "don't code it and don't ROE it and don't server-rule it and don't anything it because i'm 1337 and everyone else is a n00b fagg1t".
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC

LaidBackNinja wrote:

except
l41e
+677|6641

ToiletTrooper wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

except
Look in a dictionary. Look up "context".
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC

_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly wrote:

dam some of you people are such n00bs

Bunny hopping and dolphin diving.... are good things. i hate whining little pricks who complain about getting owned by me.
U know how it works
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

ToiletTrooper wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

except
In context please:

except for getting away from a tank/apc, and even then I just rather sprint+zigzag .

Last edited by LaidBackNinja (2006-09-06 12:56:08)

penguin.killer
+75|6473
I play battlefield 2 because it's a semi-realistic wargame. Dolphin diving/ bunnyhopping definately does not belong in such a game. Period. This has nothing to do with skill, or being good or whatever
Doesnt dolphing/bunny take skill, i must desagree. I have trained to jump and dive so many times because i want to survive in a match, who has the more skill he who jump and dive and go prone or he who just stands there and fire in the bullet rain?

Last edited by penguin.killer (2006-09-06 12:56:59)

gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6715|England

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Can you please send me a picture of you so i can print it out place it onto some card board and wipe the crust off my ass??
ToiletTrooper
+25|6768|WC
So LaidBackNinja, you said it was gay. Now you are saying that you are gay urself, congrats
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation

gazzie wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Can you please send me a picture of you so i can print it out place it onto some card board and wipe the crust off my ass??
Why? No arguments? Just plain old insults? Not very convincing. Sorry.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard