Poll

Against bunnyhopping and dolphin diving?

Yes54%54% - 394
No45%45% - 327
Total: 721
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6413|Austria - Graz
Well I´m a bunny hopper and i don't think its "lame" "unfair" "lame" (thats basically all, ppl saying about that).
Its just a game, so why cant u jump in a very unreal way?

As ToiletTrooper said: Close Combat became boring...
ColtsX
#baddie
+157|6516

Cheddarmuff wrote:

BAN dolphin diving, who cares about bunny hopping...the dolphin spammers are LAME-O's
^^^
Good example of an idiot.
Tunacommy
+56|6590|Massachusetts, USA

spray_and_pray wrote:

Anyone that says yes is a low ranked noob and never wins in infantry combat? Hmmm i think you should stick it up your's. The only reason people bunnyhop is because they cant get infantry kills the normal way and have to be special. Bunnyhopping is not a skill its an exploit which flattens all the hitboxes on a target. I know me and my clan are highly against it but we still own all the bunnyhoppers tards which try to do it when your standing 3 feet away from them.
If you kill them either way....why are you so against it? 

The only people that really bitch about it are the guys who can't kill the hoppers/divers.  There is no advantage to jumping around - eventually - you are going to get fraged by the superior player that can kill you either way!
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6462
If you cant aim at someone that's in mid air and cant shoot back you need to find another game and stop getting this one nerfed.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438

Cbass wrote:

Im against bhopping/ddiving

i think it's lame, retarded and totally newbish. thats the oldest trick in the book, bf2 is about squads and tactics, not hopping and proning like a knob. this isn't team fortress after all.

but then again, im just a low ranked noob who doesn't pwn
Wow you said it man! The only people who D-Dive are loners who hate teamplay and exploit things in the game while not doing anything to enrich the teamplay aspect that sets this game above all others! Yeah I have bunnyhoped to avoided getting BTR-90ed but back in 1.12 I never had the nevre to pull out an F2000 and jump around blowing people's faces off an not getting hit like I saw way to many guys do then. And so because of the F2000's nade launcher being misused the next patch, bunny hop is gone, and I liked 1.2 because of the balance, I mean besides the gaymoring that was added they got most of it right! The sniper rifles could hit peoples' heads, and the LMGs didn't hit everything except the target before it, i hate it when people say the PKM is a sniper because in truth those guys just think they are 1337 snipers but cannot line up a crosshair right, those guys were assholes because the irony of it was the sniper rifle was tweaked then so the sniper was no long worthless, and the LMGs are still the least accurate guns, even worse then the MP5 and AK-47! So stop complaining about all patches after 1.12, and go back to when you where a n00b unless you used so exploit to get cheap kills.

EDIT: forgot a to finish a sentence.

Last edited by doctastrangelove1964 (2006-09-06 10:40:23)

OXTHAFOX
+18|6636
My opinion is very simple:

DIE ALL YOU COWARD FAGG BUNNYHOPPING PUSSIESSSSSSS
jugobeer
+18|6424
I dont give a shit!

The real question is:  Do you enjoy the game?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Sorry for the dual post but it seems as though this is going agaist the creator's favor, 61% of the people are agaist d-diving. Odd, so I guess most people liked 1.4 and EVERYONE who didn't is posting on this forum.
SPQR
+3|6529|US Fricken A
i dont think that bunny hopping/dolphin diving is good - but how do you prevent it... its frusterating i know... but unless we can educate the world... alas I think were stuck with them nubs that do it. :-(
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC

jugobeer wrote:

I dont give a shit!

Not anymore
bedolf57
+20|6684|Metz, France

jugobeer wrote:

i always did and i still do
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
Yep i like the second movie ha lol, in the beginning of the second movie u see usmc vs mec, the ppl that votes yes, are the usmc, the ppl that votes no, is mec

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 11:35:36)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6560|Reisterstown, MD

Someone has to die looking stupid right?
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
Thats how it really goes sometimes..
killa_karnickl
Plöt aba Madurah
+34|6413|Austria - Graz
Oh lord! The second video is genius! Nice music too! (well, just the second song)
I´m gonna improve my Diving skill on Camp Karkand right now!
penguin.killer
+75|6450
I do what it takes to survive, if  you cant master the skill in pronespamming,dolping diving u can always whine about it.
Stylux
+4|6424

Tunacommy wrote:

spray_and_pray wrote:

Anyone that says yes is a low ranked noob and never wins in infantry combat? Hmmm i think you should stick it up your's. The only reason people bunnyhop is because they cant get infantry kills the normal way and have to be special. Bunnyhopping is not a skill its an exploit which flattens all the hitboxes on a target. I know me and my clan are highly against it but we still own all the bunnyhoppers tards which try to do it when your standing 3 feet away from them.
If you kill them either way....why are you so against it? 

The only people that really bitch about it are the guys who can't kill the hoppers/divers.  There is no advantage to jumping around - eventually - you are going to get fraged by the superior player that can kill you either way!
What he said
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
Reason for bunnyhopping/diving:

1. Survive from close combat
2. Making your enemy crazy
3. Survive attacking tanks/apc

Its not just for the kill!

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 12:17:54)

sniper09735
+12|6596
It is retarded to take it out this is a game not real life and everyone can do it.  If you ahte bunny hoppers/ dolphin divers then u hate them cuz u sucka nd cant aim to hit them.
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC

sniper09735 wrote:

It is retarded to take it out this is a game not real life and everyone can do it.  If you ahte bunny hoppers/ dolphin divers then u hate them cuz u sucka nd cant aim to hit them.
Please type better then that, reallife or not - its the best survival skill
manitobapaintballa
+32|6588
yes because dolphin/and bunnyhopping are exploits
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC
Its a legal exploit
SPANKY_HAMSTER
+9|6541|B.C CANADA

ToiletTrooper wrote:

People that votes yes:   Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
People that votes no:     Are good people!

EDIT: Against the using!
BUNNYHOPPERS are fags that have to do that to win
ToiletTrooper
+25|6745|WC

SPANKY_HAMSTER wrote:

ToiletTrooper wrote:

People that votes yes:   Are low ranked noobs that never win of everybody in combat!
People that votes no:     Are good people!

EDIT: Against the using!
BUNNYHOPPERS are fags that have to do that to win
Are u stupid?? Of course! But no fag!

U stupid yes voter!

Last edited by ToiletTrooper (2006-09-06 12:28:51)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard