sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
If you don't like the infantry only option, play on a full server and stop whinning for all the shitty things of the game.  You have the choice.  People who don't like IO go play the regular BF2.  I don't understand why everyone is complainning about the patch.  The patch works.  It fixed the CTD's, what else do you want?  When you played Karkand with tanks you were whinning about the tank whores, now you have the choice of IO you are whinning of the grenades at spam.  Cmon, if you don't like the game at all stop playing it.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6845|Sacramento, Cal
+1 mate eMarine.
J=MAN
+25|6659|OZ
The people who whined about the vehicles will always find something to whine about. When Infantry Only gets nerfed down to one identical kit for everyone, the same gun for everyone, no nades, no claymores no nothing, what will they whine about? I can't wait to find out.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6696|Howell, Mi USA
tEh bitching will never stop.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6509|Bournemouth, South England
Agreed. If you get a choice, make it, stop being homos!!!
Reveren(t)d
+0|6466
right on dude
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
I can't believe there're still guys posting new-old topics about how IO sucks.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
I can't believe there are people posting new/old topics about how whining about how IO sucks sucks (if you see what I mean).

( btw...)
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

I can't believe there are people posting new/old topics about how whining about how IO sucks sucks (if you see what I mean).

( btw...)
This is the first of its kind dude.  If you see what I mean.

btw...(.
MorbidFetus
+76|6552|Ohio
IO=boring
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
I think is interesting playing in a team you play all the time.  Then it should be fun.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6450

sergeriver wrote:

If you don't like the infantry only option, play on a full server and stop whinning for all the shitty things of the game.  You have the choice.  People who don't like IO go play the regular BF2.  I don't understand why everyone is complainning about the patch.  The patch works.  It fixed the CTD's, what else do you want?  When you played Karkand with tanks you were whinning about the tank whores, now you have the choice of IO you are whinning of the grenades at spam.  Cmon, if you don't like the game at all stop playing it.
ur a star m8, thats a great thinking. PPL are just bored omg stop moaning and play. BF2 now is amazing not server crashing thats enough for me + a great map!!!
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
1.4 IS TEH 1337, N00BZ, WTF? ZOMG U R N0T 1337 LOLOLOLOL N()()BZ.

Yeah I said that, only way to attack these complainers is to pretend to go down to thier level.
Wojo97civic
+5|6452
I love it because im not getting spawn camped by a fucking tank when im on karkand, although the nades do get pretty lame after a while
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina
Next time they will cut nades for these kids of mom bitching.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6767|Cambridge (UK)
IO on SF day maps - crap - and SF was meant to be more about infantry!
IO on Vanilla City Maps - OMG! It 'rocks' as I believe they say.

Not played jalalalalabad yet...
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

IO on SF day maps - crap - and SF was meant to be more about infantry!
IO on Vanilla City Maps - OMG! It 'rocks' as I believe they say.

Not played jalalalalabad yet...
I agree with you.  The infantry servers rock.  And yet you have the vehicle ones.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6577
they could atleast put a filter in. "No no vehicles" . Or Just "Vehicles"
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

daffytag wrote:

they could atleast put a filter in. "No no vehicles" . Or Just "Vehicles"
Just a detail dude.
spray_and_pray
+52|6492|Perth. Western Australia

J=MAN wrote:

The people who whined about the vehicles will always find something to whine about. When Infantry Only gets nerfed down to one identical kit for everyone, the same gun for everyone, no nades, no claymores no nothing, what will they whine about? I can't wait to find out.
Theyll bitch that the MEC colours are brown and US are yellow so they have to wear the same camo and theyll take away the tags to solve blue tag/red tag bugs. hehehehe wouldnt that be.... interesting

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard