Sgt.SAB
+0|6757

kessel! wrote:

yeah. all of this costant complaining is fuckin annoying. people are always complaining about something. i personally haven't found anything terrible wrong with any of the patches (except for 1.4 beta.) it's all about adapting people. And remember, this is a game. nothing more. it's designed so you can have fun. don't take it so seriously next time you play and try to have a good time.
LOL what game have u been playing.
1.3 was the worst patch I have ever used to play a game yet.
constant server crashes and client CTD's.
Oh and lets not forget the patch EA/Dice released with the memory leak,causing you to uninstall the game and reinstall.Lmao
Ryker
+13|6505
I like the new map, I like the fact its sort of Gulf of Omen and Karkand combined. I got 2 new bugs that neevr happend to me, 1st was we had neutralised the Lake but it couldnt cap and no one else was around, I was firing at a guy and my gun switch from Auto to 1 shots. I'm certain I didnt hit the weapon key again.

Apart from those I like the new patch, i dont pay as much attention to diffrneces so I dont really notice anything diffrent but its better than 1.3 easy.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6673|Colorado
All is good with me so far, the fixed everything that was bugging me, good job for once EA/Dice.
Of course I need to play more but I should have found something by now.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6534|Denmizzark!!
I liked the new map and I have no problem with the UN-proning delay..

I however am not satisfied that they havnt fixed the random connection problem as I had this in 1 out of 3 games yesterday.. And you cant tell if its an inf only server you are joining unless the owner spells it out for you in the server title.. it simply says conquest mode.. Typical of dice not to change such a small thing.. lazy bastards!..
pwned7
+53|6579

sergeriver wrote:

... the bunny hoppers can fuck themselves now.  ...
NICELY SAID! wd man... at least some bf2 players have some sense. suck shit to allllllllll the bunnyhoppers. it came to the point where i had to change server because of spamming faggots like this. suck shiiiit!!!!!!!
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6757|Hell, p.o box 666

This topic has been discussed previously -- Please use the search feature to find the previous thread. {quote}

please use this thread for praise

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard