sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
And I ain't being sarcastic at all, this patch has solved every major problem BF2 had.  I played yesterday after work for 3 hours, and the game opens without crashing to desktop not even once, the infantry is more realistic, the bunny hoppers can fuck themselves now.  The same servers two days ago were crashing all the time, yesterday worked smooth and without problems, so why are all of you whinning about this patch.   I think you guys will never be happy with the game if you look every damn aspect of the game in such critic way, without making a serious review after few days of playing it.  You should work in game magazines and replace the guys that make reviews and take days or weeks to do so.
-=FS=-Bacon
+2|6807
i totally agree with you
Sleepnowinthefire
+6|6414
Second that.

Its only the "old-school" button bashers that like to do a fucking dance rather than play an at least semi realistic fps where you need to have some sort of aiming skill to suceed
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England
agreed m8 n1 post
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can
I Had 2 CTDs yesterday.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

TrashBlinD wrote:

I Had 2 CTDs yesterday.
I had 20 CTDS sunday.
ALKYDER
+0|6432
Prone Jumpers are still doing it? Problems solved? nope!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can
Introducing Crouch spamming
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
I think its a fine patch. I like the new map too.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
I've enjoyed killing guys with apcs while trying to do the bunny hopping without success.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6512|Doncaster UK
agreed good post +1 to you
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can

sergeriver wrote:

I've enjoyed killing guys with apcs while trying to do the bunny hopping without success.
More easy kills withouy having to aim huh?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina
And you also have a new map, what else do you want, a guy from EA to play for you?
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
yeah. all of this costant complaining is fuckin annoying. people are always complaining about something. i personally haven't found anything terrible wrong with any of the patches (except for 1.4 beta.) it's all about adapting people. And remember, this is a game. nothing more. it's designed so you can have fun. don't take it so seriously next time you play and try to have a good time.
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK

sergeriver wrote:

And I ain't being sarcastic at all, this patch has solved every major problem BF2 had.  I played yesterday after work for 3 hours, and the game opens without crashing to desktop not even once, the infantry is more realistic, the bunny hoppers can fuck themselves now.  The same servers two days ago were crashing all the time, yesterday worked smooth and without problems, so why are all of you whinning about this patch.   I think you guys will never be happy with the game if you look every damn aspect of the game in such critic way, without making a serious review after few days of playing it.  You should work in game magazines and replace the guys that make reviews and take days or weeks to do so.
Totally agree, +1
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

TrashBlinD wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

More easy kills withouy having to aim huh?
In real life you are an esay target for an apc.  And the aimming issue was solved, now you must aim with every weapon.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6473|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

-=FS=-Bacon wrote:

i totally agree with you
Sea_JayUK
+19|6493|Notts

sergeriver wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

I Had 2 CTDs yesterday.
I had 20 CTDS sunday.
Install the full patch (1.3) and you get VERY few CTD's... CTD's are reduced to 1/50 after full install of 1.3, with 1.4? Honestly not long enough to draw any conclusions. If you havent reinstalled BF2 and ran the FULL version of the latest patch then dont complain, your system is unstable for a reason.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6612|can
In real life APCs can't camp alleys
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

Sea_JayUK wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

I Had 2 CTDs yesterday.
I had 20 CTDS sunday.
Install the full patch (1.3) and you get VERY few CTD's... CTD's are reduced to 1/50 after full install of 1.3, with 1.4? Honestly not long enough to draw any conclusions. If you havent reinstalled BF2 and ran the FULL version of the latest patch then dont complain, your system is unstable for a reason.
Sure, it might be only me with lots of CTD's with 1.3, that's why every server in the planet along with their rules asked you rejoin after a CTD.  I used the incremental 1.3 to 1.4 this time and is working fine.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6727|Argentina

TrashBlinD wrote:

Can't they?  How come?  You park in front the alley and start to shoot.
bedolf57
+20|6684|Metz, France

TrashBlinD wrote:

lol
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6516|Doncaster, UK
I would have used the incremental, and I know mavrick3399 has, but someone yesterday said that the incremental didn't include the localization files and not knowing whether that was a bad thing or not I opted for the full patch anyway.

So far, no problems, in fact everything seems smoother than with 1.3 although I did download the new nvidia drivers at the same time.
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6729|Denmark
I AM ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN! WOOT...

finally.. I like the new patch too, its a bigger karkand (only better) with intense house-to-house and street combat.. still lots of sniper though.. but what map isnt that a problem? -_-
Lionbeat
+9|6616|LONDON
In real life, in real life.

In real life you don't run around a battlefield killing people when you get in from work, have done a sickie from work for no reason (other than to run around on a battlefield killing people) or have some time on the weekend.

In real life you shouldn't compare a fun computer game to real life. If you want to shoot guns for real, kill and die a lot - go join the army!

Anyway, my report, MUCH more stable, seems to run smoother. Me likey. Red name tag bug still in full mutha fkin effect... me no likey.

But that's real life!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard