=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6629|Oslo, NORWAY
Damn, we waited over 1 month for this patch and now it bugged like the other patches. I played at Jalalabad ONLY today and then one guy ran inside the houses and suddenly he was at the mosque:S cant believe it, and its still possible to bunny jump! then the server crashed over and over again! EA/Dice cant make a nice patch
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6588|Reisterstown, MD

Oh goodie.  Another person crying about the 1.4 patch.  What a suprise..
Chief_(OwNaGe)
+46|6441
hah what were you expecting
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6532|Valhalla

killer21 wrote:

Unlucky for some i still aint had no problems yet
=RvE=kbgfighter
+16|6629|Oslo, NORWAY
well i thought it would be bugs in it, but not bugs like that, my opinion is: BLOW EA TO HELL
JohnClark
+5|6583|Groningen-The Top of Holland
No crash problems on my favo server last night!
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6654|Birmingham
i havent seen any problems apart from where a missile went through a heli.
Gryphen_au
+5|6476
I've played all day and have yet to have any issues with it... go figure. Haven't played Jalalabad yet, but it might just be that map, everything else has been stable, and to be honest some weapons do seem fractionally more accurate.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6500|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Then something is wrong with your BF2 or so. Cause have of the "World" Is happy about this patch.
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6659|USA
Im having no issues.
tyme414
+29|6638
i dont know why the hell your so against bunnyhopping. If someone jumps when your about to shoot them, deal with it. No idiot is gonna stand there and let u shoot them, dice and get rid of bunny hopping, then people would be aloud to jump and strafe, its a game, and no game will ever be like real life.
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6555|Hungary
Okey..it was the whole summer not just over 1 month....and we should go back to 1.22 or waht ever...
Or remove all patch shit...just basic bf2...and start to WORK on a patch what wont screw the whole thinge up.
NO 2142....first fix this one....other companies work on a game til all bugs arnt fixed...not like this
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks
its no SUPRISE
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks

Mason4Assassin444 wrote:

Im having no issues.
yet
RONIN6969001
+0|6749|Duluth MN
i havent had any issues at all       and really come on   there is all ways going to some bug on some map     get real and deal with it.
Jemme101
M24 Abuser
+99|6498|Valley of the Dragons
CTD and Server crashes are still here. AT rocket went through vehicle again. Red tag bug is still in the game. Have I missed something ?
Zodiaccup
+42|6543

loonitic wrote:

killer21 wrote:

DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6543|Doncaster, UK

Zodiaccup wrote:

loonitic wrote:

killer21 wrote:

xXGamingBugXx
+30|6540
I've crashed once
dankassasin42o
+68|6676|Reefersyde, CA

Jemme101 wrote:

CTD and Server crashes are still here. AT rocket went through vehicle again. Red tag bug is still in the game. Have I missed something ?
First off.  READ the RELEASE NOTES for the PATCH.   Then you'll know what to expect.   NO WHERE IN THE NOTES DID IT SAY WE FIXED THE RED NAME GLITCH????   NO IT DIDNT, THEY WERE HONEST THIS TIME AT LEAST AND PUT " YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT THE RED/BLUE NAME GLITCH.

(an no caps arent for anything, except some people find it easier to read.)

Oh an i played ALMOST all day.  At a cafe, where i usally lag out of my own server.  Didnt occur once after we had 1.4 yesturday morning.  Noticed smoother connections.  Jalalabad is like 10 times better then karkrap.   and infantry only, kicks ass.

Last edited by dankassasin42o (2006-09-06 11:37:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard