Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6645

Knight`UK wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Yeah, as I used to be in the #1 infantry clan, I know who is good and bad. You are bad. I am sick of these people who can't play well and don't know the tricks telling those who know a thing or two to shut up.
Havent you gone yet ??

And watch out for the hackers in C.S that will make you slit your wrists.

As for knowing who has and who hasnt got any skill here ,unless you have spent time watching every single player here or looking at all there stats you wouldnt have a clue .

Go smoke some more of your great dutch weed and dream some more boy because your not even close to mixing it with the big boys in CS
Oh I'm sorry, did I step on your toes?

I wouldn't have a clue? My you are getting good at this, I must say. Also, I'm english, living in holland. Now then, mr. chav, piss off and keep on thinking that you have any idea what you're talking about. There's a good boy.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6529|Search Whore killing fields

Knight`UK wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

Im looking at stats and allot of you guys saying "adapt" at low ranks. So you havent played 1.2, So stop flaming sarge you assholes.
low ranks coming from you ??? = http://bf2s.com/player/74615666/ not even i would call people low ranks even at sarge major .
2nd account. Kthnxbye
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6485
What was the best patch out, and where can I find it... I'm going back
Buzerk1
+44|6828

DirtyMexican wrote:

Im looking at stats and allot of you guys saying "adapt" at low ranks. So you havent played 1.2, So stop flaming sarge you assholes.
Actually the flaming was under control, so why call everyone assholes?

I have seen all the patch BTW and it's the same story on every patch, people bitching, saying they are leaving... "Ohhh they nerf this" "Ohhh they nerf that".

1.3 was the worse patch, for the simple reason, servers were crashing a lot (and some more then others).

They run 2 BETA... Did you even play on those BETA? Did you send you comment to EA?

I didn't play the BETA as I don't the changes... changes are always welcome, forces you to change style.

So yes, after near 900hrs played, I can say "ADAPT" It won't hurt you, it's only a game... you don't like it, do like 1.4.... just leave, it's better for your karma
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6572|England

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Yeah, as I used to be in the #1 infantry clan, I know who is good and bad. You are bad. I am sick of these people who can't play well and don't know the tricks telling those who know a thing or two to shut up.
Havent you gone yet ??

As for knowing who has and who hasnt got any skill here ,unless you have spent time watching every single player here or looking at all there stats you wouldnt have a clue .

Go smoke some more of your great dutch weed and dream some more boy because your not even close to mixing it with the big boys in CS

I wouldn't have a clue? My you are getting good at this, I must say. Also, I'm english, living in holland. Now then, mr. chav, piss off and keep on thinking that you have any idea what you're talking about. There's a good boy.
If you come from England and knew where i lived you would know chav scum dont live around here lil boy .But then again years of inbreading in your family have made you thick and insult people thinking a game means all .

I suggest son if you cant take other people posting haveing a dig at you opening post after you made a thread about the same shit the day before DONT POST and fuck off to CS .
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6572|England

DirtyMexican wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

DirtyMexican wrote:

low ranks coming from you ??? = http://bf2s.com/player/74615666/ not even i would call people low ranks even at sarge major .
2nd account. Kthnxbye
where is your first account then if you have spent nearly 400 hours on this one your 2nd account ??And i take it in first account you where a officer rank ??

kkthxbye
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6587|Iceland
i wanna see Volx now.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6529|Search Whore killing fields

Knight`UK wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Havent you gone yet ??

If you come from England and knew where i lived you would know chav scum dont live around here lil boy .But then again years of inbreading in your family have made you thick and insult people thinking a game means all .

I suggest son if you cant take other people posting haveing a dig at you opening post after you made a thread about the same shit the day before DONT POST and fuck off to CS .
GIANT EPENIS ALERT GET DOWN
0akleaves
+183|6605|Newcastle UK
i though only chavs called each other son?
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Rogue_granny
+22|6558
To tell you the truth i think the patch is fine, could have been done about a few month ago but apart from that fine. Now i would consider myself a good player and of that have never seen the need to spam dolphin diving and hated it when i did see player do it as it just look completely silly and really was a joke on the battlefield. As a result of the 1.4 patch it has not effected my game play at all so that make me think that a lot of the people that are complaining about the delay are the type of player that in any kind of trouble would use their macro or really quick finger control to spam dolphin diving and due to the patch dice a seemed to have got ride of these jokers. I think that you still have time to run and jump over a wall for cover get up and shoot as jumping for cover your not going to get straight back up anyway.
I agree with Todd Ive seen SargeV1.4 on the servers and he does flop like a pancake at the slightest  hint of trouble or camping a flag etc. so really he is crying as he was cheating the dynamics of the game and no longer can do this, now he says he used to be in #1 infantry clan so this even makes is argument more see through as anyone who competed in clan base, clan wars etc. would understand that all of the top clan would spam like fuck when it came to dolphin diving, so to player like SargeV1.4 and alike ( excluding VeNg3nCe as he's an okay player ) all i have to say  is HA go and find another game you noooooobs and quit poisoning our forums with your dull arguments.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6572|England

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

i though only chavs called each other son?
No m8 your thinking about cockneys

Chav = Burbery wearing scum

http://www.justramit.co.uk/justramit-279.htm
-=AudigyXi=-
+18|6648

Doggehspike wrote:

Adonlude go into battle, dive on the floor wait for a nade to fall next to you, then see if you can get away from it.

Wait for a tank, make sure he sees you, now try and get away from him.

I've already had a problem where my gun just chose to freeze for like 5 seconds while I was going from stand to crouch, how boring and predictable do you people want the game?
Thats stupid, why the fuk would u wait to be seen, or wait for a grenade to hit the floor next to you, you do  stuff like that you have earned the right to die. Open your eyes be aware of wtf is around and move "before" the nade gets there.
vladb
+1|6435|canada

SargeV1.4 wrote:

as people keep on saying 'lol noob can't sprone spam anymore lol get skills noob lol lol' and such, I was starting to wonder just how many of you actually understand what else the removal of quick movement does.
LOL. I admit I've overabused the whole prone/shoot feature quite abit, but I'd never complain about it being gone in the recent patch.  All I'd say is "GOOD RIDDANCE"... I'm all for more realistic physics.  It was a joke when bunny hop was in place, it was still a joke when you could fall down on the ground and come back up in standing position within a split second (i'm talking fraction of a second!!).  Your complaining about not being able to whore up points doing the prone/splits/shoot/spring up trick is ridiculous.  Get over it and get on with playing the game as it should have always been...

just my 2c on it and hope you don't take a personal offence at my comment!
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6485
I'm just saying, try and do it. See if you can get away now they've nerfed another thing.
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6577|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
People suck and they cant handle it.  Basic reason for all nerfage of all aspects of this game throughout all the patchs.  It was all because ppl kept getting owned by vehicles and they wanted infantry to be a more dominant aspect of the game.  So, they make aa better, reduce the range of the tv missile, etc, etc.  But now ppl are getting owned infantry and they want it so they can do good, so what do you do when you suck at BF2 and need sumthin nerfed?  Thats right, cry to EA.  "Blah, blah, blah, tat dolphin diver is such a faggot, I cant hit him.  Shit, that prone spammer is owning me, EA do sumthin about this..."
Buzerk1
+44|6828

ToXiC888 wrote:

People suck and they cant handle it.  Basic reason for all nerfage of all aspects of this game throughout all the patchs.  It was all because ppl kept getting owned by vehicles and they wanted infantry to be a more dominant aspect of the game.  So, they make aa better, reduce the range of the tv missile, etc, etc.  But now ppl are getting owned infantry and they want it so they can do good, so what do you do when you suck at BF2 and need sumthin nerfed?  Thats right, cry to EA.  "Blah, blah, blah, tat dolphin diver is such a faggot, I cant hit him.  Shit, that prone spammer is owning me, EA do sumthin about this..."
Hey don't worry, you barely put your but out of vehicles, so it does affect you
Chou
+737|6783
https://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/APP/LM0152~Hot-Buttered-Popcorn-Posters.jpg
killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6583|Reisterstown, MD

Rogue_granny wrote:

To tell you the truth i think the patch is fine, could have been done about a few month ago but apart from that fine. Now i would consider myself a good player and of that have never seen the need to spam dolphin diving and hated it when i did see player do it as it just look completely silly and really was a joke on the battlefield. As a result of the 1.4 patch it has not effected my game play at all so that make me think that a lot of the people that are complaining about the delay are the type of player that in any kind of trouble would use their macro or really quick finger control to spam dolphin diving and due to the patch dice a seemed to have got ride of these jokers. I think that you still have time to run and jump over a wall for cover get up and shoot as jumping for cover your not going to get straight back up anyway.
I agree with Todd Ive seen SargeV1.4 on the servers and he does flop like a pancake at the slightest  hint of trouble or camping a flag etc. so really he is crying as he was cheating the dynamics of the game and no longer can do this, now he says he used to be in #1 infantry clan so this even makes is argument more see through as anyone who competed in clan base, clan wars etc. would understand that all of the top clan would spam like fuck when it came to dolphin diving, so to player like SargeV1.4 and alike ( excluding VeNg3nCe as he's an okay player ) all i have to say  is HA go and find another game you noooooobs and quit poisoning our forums with your dull arguments.
lol Good stuff.  I reiterate.  The only people crying about this patch are the ones that only dolphin dive/prone spam.  Everyone else is playing the game.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6485
Not really killer, I don't really care about taking dolphin diving out, it's just now the whole infantry side of things seems slow, for me anyway.
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6626|England
If everyone wasn't to bitch and moan in the first place this game wouldn't be as fucked as it is now.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6572|England
The only thing i moan about is the moaners whineing about the game .I really couldnt give a flying fuck if they nerfed everything because i just love playing it for what it is a game .
Jeromez
+1|6542
Just give me one other game which does not have any bugs.
Every single game out there has it's personall flaws, so does BF2.

Generally speaking this game rocks your pants of.

mkay?

mkay.
oldgoat
Alcohol & calculus don't mix. Never drink & derive
+5|6509

The#1Spot wrote:

Well guess what you shouldnt have been one of the bunnyhopping/dolfing diving freaks in the earlier patches then you wouldnt have this problem you just suck cause you relied on those lame tactics to survive and now you pay the price and i have seen no difference in the movement actually i have seen improvements.
yeah the ones whining are the rabbits and fishes. 

i never thought about the dolphin diving thing and i dont notice a thing about getting back up
-MIKI3.
+70|6636|The Netherlands
the problem about this patch is that server crashes aren't fix yet....it's even worse you now also have connection problems for 20 second then the game goes further + the good old crashes..
bennisboy
+829|6638|Poundland

SargeV1.4 wrote:

as people keep on saying 'lol noob can't sprone spam anymore lol get skills noob lol lol' and such, I was starting to wonder just how many of you actually understand what else the removal of quick movement does.
In 1.3, You go prone, and you can instantly shoot someone. Sure, there's a slight accuracy delay, but in cqc that doesn't matter. If you kill them, good. Job done. If you miss, you go crouch, then you jump, and you get the f*&@ out of there. If another enemy shows up just after you killed the first quickly jump for cover and recover your aim. Now, however, without the ability to stand up quickly, you will not be able to escape quickly. Was it completely unfair before 1.4? No, because if they were quick, they could kill you before you could escape. But you had a chance. You could move about quickly and easily. Now, however, said enemy stands a much, much larger chance of killing you before you can escape. Simply because you're stuck on the ground unable to fight back properly.

CQC combat has been ruined even more by:

-Your inability to quickly pop up and get down behind cover. (nades were the way to go for this, but still people tried to shoot you and died, which made them complain.)
-Your inability to quickly go back round a corner if your attack goes wrong. (the equivalent of strafing around a corner in CS)
-Your ability to quickly reposition yourself.

In other words, it is now slow, lame, and extremely hard to beat more than one person at a time. In CS, your first two shots are pretty much fully accurate from a standing position. That way, a game without any odd movement is kept fast, fun, and with a high learning curve. Now, however, we still have to go prone, but cannot move around quickly enough. Thus, it's become static and boring.

It's not about my ability to be a flying pancake. I barely ever do that. It's simply free movement that has been nerfed resulting in an even more slow and boring infantry combat system.

mkay?

mkay.
dude I thought you were leaving to play CS. I've never prone spammed but it seems to me its jus the people who always used it that are complainin the most. EA only did it to make sure you didn't get an RSI lol. On a serious note I aint played the new patch yet, but people will get used to it, and adapt  as they always have done, so you mmay as well start trying

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard