lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

jonsimon wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

Hey. Whats with the ranks and what ever. 1 person comand the rest are privates or what ever. We go join some server that is either Kubra 64, or Karkand 64 because they are the only balenced maps or we play PoE. Also I dont think we need to worry about less people. If I get in a viechal you all better bow down.
I'd say oilfields is more balanced than those two. Both sides start with the exact same things.
It is gunna have to be something like this or who ever loses will start a 78 page thread of excuses as to why they lost and how it didn't count. LOL

Last edited by lowing (2006-09-07 03:55:34)

BVC
+325|6694
If the neocons lose I'll blame a GWB conspiracy.

If the commies lose I'll blame a GWB conspiracy.
PuckMercury
6 x 9 = 42
+298|6526|Portland, OR USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Maybe we should expand how many players should be involved: additional liberal thinkers are inundating the tree-hugger team.
goddamn it, stop spawning.  I swear ...

Why is our fearless leader not on the battlefield??  I've missed much in my absense.

In all seriousness, we could maybe have two liberal teams vs. on the fencers and neocons?  There does seem to be more liberal scum wanting to throw themselves down in the line of fire ... does anyone else see the irony here?  Anyone at all?  I haven't been this amused since Poe ranked up on a neutralize point ...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Pubic wrote:

If the neocons lose I'll blame a GWB conspiracy.

If the commies lose I'll blame a GWB conspiracy.
It will no doubt be becuase we  planned on blowing up all of our own assets (Uav trialer,Sat, Arty) to help push us into a war.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-09-07 09:52:34)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6840|Cologne, Germany

yay, I am on the tree-hugger team.

and I believe we should play Fallen.

If it absolutely has to be BF2, from a balance POV, Mashtuur infantry only would probably be best, I guess.
Best timeslot would be on the weekends, around 3 pm or so.

Any news on the timeframe ? When is this going to happen ?
herrr_smity
+156|6627|space command ur anus
hmm
CameronPoe
+2,925|6554
I suggest this takes place one week from this Saturday. A rematch will have to be organised for when ATG gets his house in order. I reckon it should be a late afternoon/early evening event for Europeans, whatever that means for the rest of ye. A rotation of maps is probably best, as suggested by a few. Please post feedback on this post and we'll organise from here.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-07 10:48:55)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6648

A week saturday sounds good with me. What server should we use? The BF2s server is almost always empty, and I'm sure someone out of all of us has admin status.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
Saturday, will be there.  (Maybe)

Ya and the rotation sounds good.... looks like we should do maybe a Sharqi/Mashtuur/Songhua rotation, seeing as how those were the highest voted in the poll?
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6580|SE London

Saturday sounds good.

So does a Sharqi, Mashtuur, Songhua rotation.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6631|949

next saturday sounds good.  We still have to get the time down, seeing as we are encompassing a wide range of time zones.  Like I said, I am available on Saturdays past 12pm, which is 3pm East Coast, 8pm(?) Greenwich Time.  Map rotation sounds good, as does server rotation.  BF2s server sounds good, but I believe it is in Texas.  Anybody have any suggestions for servers we could hop in?
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6695|NJ
I'm down for whenever do I need to DL 1.4?? just let me know I'm going to start rocking out to the rocky tunes
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

I have a server or 2 if need be. Two 64 player Hypernia in Dallas Tx.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6653|Westminster, Colorado
I'll sign up under the NeoCon team.

BF2 Name: the_anemone
from USA
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6682|Canada
everyone be sure to take ample screenies, and after the game I propose both teams form up for a group phot:  bf2 libs vs cons
Capt. Foley
+155|6587|Allentown, PA, USA
No maps with the F35B for balence sake considering how extremly badly DICE fucked up on that.
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6657|WPB, FL. USA
So, what about the majority of us moderate right/left leaning intellectuals???  Are we being told to go play with ourselves   I guess it's better we watch you guys kill each other off or maybe we will infiltrate your teams and try to get you to work out a compromise   Either way this will be ugly, very ugly 

Kaboom.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
will there be a password provided for whatever server we choose?? also gimme the time in GMT please. looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6755|United States of America
I'm ready to kill any commy idiot standing in my way.
vedds
+52|6754|Christchurch New Zealand
Unfortunatly I will be unable to make next Sat, as I will be destroying my nations capital in a drunken rampage with my rugby team. So can every good Neo-Con stab a Treehugging Hippy in the face for me.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6528|Global Command

Spumantiii wrote:

you slimy neocons are going down in your own sludge
we should have an infantry only game as well
No, you tree hugging devil lovers are going to get pwned, badly.
I agree with the other part.

Ikarti wrote:

I'll be a fill in since i'm a shit talker

EDIT: I'm sure xietsu would like to come too.
You are xietsu's lapdog

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Pubic wrote:

You god damned liberal commie pinko homosexual tree-loving islamic freedom-hating wannabe-terrorists are going down!

Edit: You're also unpatriotic
You gonna have to face facts, the right wingers just don't have balls to go mano-a-mano...  not even a full team yet, pah!
Oh yeah, how about a pistol match you sissy?

PuckMercury wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Maybe we should expand how many players should be involved: additional liberal thinkers are inundating the tree-hugger team.
goddamn it, stop spawning.  I swear ...

Why is our fearless leader not on the battlefield??  I've missed much in my absense.

In all seriousness, we could maybe have two liberal teams vs. on the fencers and neocons?  There does seem to be more liberal scum wanting to throw themselves down in the line of fire ... does anyone else see the irony here?  Anyone at all?  I haven't been this amused since Poe ranked up on a neutralize point ...
I'm not gonna miss out on but a match or two.
Cam and I decided to designate commanders based on skill and ping.
One week from this Saterday may in fact be when I get myself hooked back up.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6689|Tampa Bay Florida
I have an idea, tell me what you all think - we make tags for each team.  You know, using the prefix system, team treehugger can be something like [lib] while team fascist can be [con], or you know, something like that.  It'll be easier to organize players once we're in the server.

And you can yell at me if this has already been suggested, kthxz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6600|132 and Bush

Spearhead wrote:

I have an idea, tell me what you all think - we make tags for each team.  You know, using the prefix system, team treehugger can be something like [lib] while team fascist can be [con], or you know, something like that.  It'll be easier to organize players once we're in the server.

We did that during the meds vs sniper match.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

Thats because conservatives actully have JOBS to go to!! ...We don't sit around and wait for our govt. checks and cheese.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Spearhead wrote:

I like it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard