kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
i recieved an email today from EA

Hello,

Thank you for contacting EA support.

Your cd key has been banned and your account has been stripped for using a 3rd party programs like MSX security or any of the ones from bf2hacks.com etc. There was an ongoing investigation for quite some time before this action was taken.  In any case, unless Punkbuster decides that there is sufficient evidence to overturn the ban they have imposed on you we will be unable to assist you in restoring your account. There are no refunds on accounts / cd keys that were banned. To clear some things up there is no appeal process with EA. Your were banned by Punkbuster. You can appeal with them if you like at www.evenbalance.com .

In the meantime any future communication from you in regards to this matter will likely be closed without a reply.

Take care,

EA Rep Sorif
Player Relations
Electronic Arts
hmmmm.
Im trying to find were to appeal this, so if anyone has a link, that would be great.
Knifey McStabstab
Don't lock my topic!
+32|6508|Indiana
I'm gonna guess at www.evenbalance.com.

Last edited by Knifey McStabstab (2006-09-06 00:42:38)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Knifey McStabstab wrote:

I'm gonna guess at www.evenbalance.com.
you would think that.

I have just gone through the master ban list, my name is not on it.
slash_clown
+9|6467|Australia
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6743|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
Youve Got To Be Joking Thats The Biggest Load Of Shit I Have Ever Seen

youve been set up by some ass hole who cant play the game . so he gets rid 2nd best aussie player

Last edited by GAIKIWARRIOR (2006-09-06 00:52:51)

mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6837|A Small Isle in the Tropics

biggest piece of bullshit i have ever seen from EA.. wtf!!
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6743|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA
tall poppy syndrome , same everywhere your good at something and you get fucked the world over , its our sad sad society no other creature does this to itself
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
hmmm i have no violations next to my name, nor am i on any ban lists.
Chou
+737|6791
But you can still play, right?
And your stats still show..

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-09-06 01:08:08)

Tempestrix
+3|6681|Gold Coast, Australia
First Jeffro.... Now Crimson....

Someone REALLY doesnt like us Aussies....
Chou
+737|6791

Tempestrix wrote:

First Jeffro.... Now Crimson....

Someone REALLY doesnt like us Aussies....
Plus.Smiley got reset for some minor things
It's all in the hate, my friend.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Choumichel wrote:

But you can still play, right?
And your stats still show..
yes. i can still play.

this maybe easier way to get the old account back. As punkbuster can check thier database.
Chou
+737|6791
Well in that case, it sounds like a prank to me, can you verify the sender?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Choumichel wrote:

yes. that reply is from www.support.ea.com
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6763

Punkbuster is BS. They should change their name to "EA's Bitch".

One thing is accusing you of stat padding... hacking with noobsville secuirty is a whole other ballgame.
Chou
+737|6791

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

They could be mistaken, right?
You were reset, not banned..

If they had to check and found out you were hardware/guid banned, you wouldn't be playing right now

GotMex? wrote:

One thing is accusing you of stat padding... hacking with noobsville secuirty is a whole other ballgame.
They should concentrate on the commander hack but that has been around for some time and it's still in use

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-09-06 01:20:11)

kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

Choumichel wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

If they had to check and found out you were hardware/guid banned, you wouldn't be playing right now

GotMex? wrote:

They should concentrate on the commander hack but that has been around for some time and it's still in use
I have 2 cd keys.
the one im on now, isnt the one i stared the account on.
Angel.C-sq
+24|6688|Computer Chair
MBL isnt controled by Evenbalance but by PsB.

Suggest you take it up with Evenbalance.
Whitegreek
Sniping with the pistol...
+4|6845
EA: Now banning more good competitive players than hackers.

It's a joke at the moment, we ran a server last night for a 16 people lan and some people couldn't get it because the bloody server client thouhgt they were banned.
Chou
+737|6791

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Choumichel wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

I have 2 cd keys.
the one im on now, isnt the one i stared the account on.
First you got reset for "selling" your account, now you got banned for using 3rd party stuff?
What will it be?
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia
yes. I think something went wrong
Chou
+737|6791
I remember some heavy rivalry between Aussie clans and people got reset because of the results, it seems that this is a common thing in Aussie but I could be wrong, it's a shame you got reset for one thing and now banned for another, someone needs to make up their mind or just lay off the booze for a while

Last edited by Choumichel (2006-09-06 01:36:46)

KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6452|Cambridge, UK

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Whats that got to do with anything? or all the peeps complaining that they EZ/PB are picking on someone because they are good (or aussie) Surely this ban has nothing to do with anybody reporting you, or how good your score is - but just that the punkbuster client has (or think it has) detected the hax software!

I aint saying you did or not (dont know if PB has a history or miss-detects) - but what the point in all the bitchin about ebing picked on - just go fill out the ticket!

oh and if your not a haxor - ffs you could edit out the address of the hax site in there email - I bet there are already some who had not gone actively looking before but went to see after seeing your post.

If PB think they have found away to detect this so called 100% PB proof hax - then expect loads of posts like this.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6827|Australia

KylieTastic wrote:

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Whats that got to do with anything? or all the peeps complaining that they EZ/PB are picking on someone because they are good (or aussie) Surely this ban has nothing to do with anybody reporting you, or how good your score is - but just that the punkbuster client has (or think it has) detected the hax software!

I aint saying you did or not (dont know if PB has a history or miss-detects) - but what the point in all the bitchin about ebing picked on - just go fill out the ticket!

oh and if your not a haxor - ffs you could edit out the address of the hax site in there email - I bet there are already some who had not gone actively looking before but went to see after seeing your post.

If PB think they have found away to detect this so called 100% PB proof hax - then expect loads of posts like this.
If I had a violtaion the server would tell the others in the server, my server admins would know about it and ban me, AND if i was banned, i would be on the master bf2 pb banned list.

I havnt any of those.
KylieTastic
Games, Girls, Guinness
+85|6452|Cambridge, UK

The thing I hate about all anti cheats stuff is they never give enough information.... they always say its to not give the hax writers clues and stuff but it leaves everyine wondering wtf. It difficult to defend your self if wrongly accused or for others to make a judgement on if its true or not! Personally I cant beleive anyone would pay monthly to cheat!!! Be interesting to see if they respond with anything sensible if you complain.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard