LT.Victim
+1,175|6582|British Columbia, Canada
Its DICE
djhspawn
+8|6656|Lakeside, Ca
Can anyone confirm?
jsnipy
+3,276|6542|...

EA is the pimp, the most technical they may provide is QA. Its gonna be inevitable, they can't stop every crash.'
https://mikeinside.modthesims2.com/houses/atriumhotel/penthouse/pimp.jpg

Last edited by jsnipy (2006-09-05 22:24:38)

R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6506|Melbourne

LT.Victim wrote:

Its DICE
DICE is owned by EA Completey so EA & DICE are one thing, mabey DICE employees are trying to get back at EA by making the game crapper and crapper and crapper, i cant think of any other explonation.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
PBG-CANCER
+0|6776
After about an hour of playing 1.4, I went to disconnect from server and as soon as I hit Disconnect, I got a BSOD!!!!!!  My first Blue Screen Of Death since I got this motherboard a year ago.  Also, one server I  was in, more than half the room would get disconned for no reason nearly emptying out the server twice.
pasngr
+50|6665
Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching, but yea, I CTD when I joined one server, and I lost my connection on two other servers.  Just stating fact.  It's still a kick ass game so, whatever.  This is the only game I play.  Does this sort of thing happen with other online games?

Last edited by pasngr (2006-09-05 22:45:54)

basetballjones
+30|6768
Server providers are still in the process of updating themselves.. as well as punkbuster servers having to update to the new patch.  Give it a day or two, every BF2 download and game server is packed with eager players trying to obtain and play the new patch.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6776|Hell, p.o box 666

wrong section, moved!
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6788|Human Meat Shield
server still crashes...
REDARMYMIKE
+7|6525|St. Louis
face it folks, the EA/DICE conglomerate dont give the first shit about supporting thier old game(s).

add one of those boycott 2142 pics to your sig and play POE
Bernadictus
+1,055|6756

Had no issues last night, kinda suprised me. I think the server issue might also have to do with the hardware on that server.

I have played 1.3 servers that actually did NOT crash, I played there for 3/4 hours straight..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard