Uber Secret Guards of Dick Cheney and Karl Rove19%19% - 31
Total: 161
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6662|Seattle, WA
Leathernecks all the way.
[R3n]izzy
+1|6644|norway
i'm euro, so it's gotta be army, cuse the other's have a higher rate of friendly fire case's
ts-pulsar
+54|6520
That's cause the others actually see more combat than the army... well except maybe the navy.

Marines are always the frontline, so they get my vote... plus they've only lost one battle in the entire history of the marine corps, and it wasn't really a loss, they got surrounded and had to fight through the enemy to return to base.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6504|Melbourne

I would have thought that the USMC were a devision of the Army or the Navy.  Marine Core?

So usa has the Army and the USMC

????
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
Richard2000
Banned
+39|6563|England
none of then
SAS for ever
long live the queen
KVNY
+25|6673|SoCal

R3v4n wrote:

I would have thought that the USMC were a devision of the Army or the Navy.  Marine Core?

????
the USMC is a department of the Navy.  Navy often provides transportation and supplies for the marines and supports them as a fighting force.
ts-pulsar
+54|6520
The Marine Corps is sort of part of the navy, but operates independently, though it does get it's budget from the navy.  Ever since WW1 the marine corps has pretty much been the US's front line troops.  The marines go in first, clear a path, let the army come in and occpy, then move on to the next objective.  Lather Rinse Repeat.

Oddly enough, the entire Marine Corps (hundreds of thousands of troops) has a smaller budget than the Navy Seals (under 10,000 troops).  I always thought that was kind of messed up.
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6630|balls
Army, because i served.  plain and simple.  others have opinions, but how do they know for sure????
[R3n]izzy
+1|6644|norway
Yo richard of course SAS, but that's not an option, and when my uncle had to go clean up the mess a warthog made of a british tank, in the first iraq war he wasn't to fond of the USAF, " his word's where had to shower 5 times to wash the blood of my best friend off me, cuase of thoose trigger happy fucking yanke's
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6662|Seattle, WA

KVNY wrote:

R3v4n wrote:

????
the USMC is a department of the Navy.  Navy often provides transportation and supplies for the marines and supports them as a fighting force.
Technically, and historically, but not really. 
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

theknuck wrote:

Army, because i served.  plain and simple.  others have opinions, but how do they know for sure????
Except that unless you've served in all of them, either do you.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6573
I'd say the Imperial Guard are the best branch.
therealnicoli
+5|6695
With richard on this one, How could you leave the SAS off?? By far the best military branch!
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6536|Montucky

therealnicoli wrote:

With richard on this one, How could you leave the SAS off?? By far the best military branch!
holy shit...

PLEASE NOTE THE TOPIC OF THIS POLL, "Best branch of the U.S. Military"

Did you eat a big bowl of jackass this morning?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579

CameronPoe wrote:

I thought that was the name for all of them together?  Or is that the National Guard?  Legions of Terror do confuse me so!
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6498|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

[R3n]izzy wrote:

i'm euro, so it's gotta be army, cuse the other's have a higher rate of friendly fire case's
Yeah, hate it when the coast guard spawn camp their SeaHawlks and some n00b crashes a boat onto it.

-16 points, not to mention your gonna get all those punishes.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6498|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

Bubbalo wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I thought that was the name for all of them together?  Or is that the National Guard?  Legions of Terror do confuse me so!
Think he's talking about Warhammer 40K.

If so, you Fing rock. I play the IG, got a lightining for support.

For the Emperor!!!!

If not, eh.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6579
Yes, but the Imperium of Man is somewhat..............ungenerous to it's neighbours..............
Sgt_Bob05
Nade Spammers Must Die
+49|6719|Australia
Airforce: Jets rule!
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6537|Πάϊ
yo albert is this really a debatable matter? Let alone serious...
ƒ³
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6683|NT, like Mick Dundee

I personally would vote the Coast Guard as they are under appreciated and do a hell of a job. I'm not from the US of A but I can appreciate what those guys do for America.

Why the fuck are you blokes talking about 40K? I gave up on warhammer as there are about 2 other collectors in the NT and it cost a little much for me to continue. Speed Freeks > IG.

EDIT

Bahahahahahaha... Just noticed the bottom option.

Last edited by Flecco (2006-09-06 03:37:44)

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6537|Adelaide, South Australia

therealnicoli wrote:

Richard2000 wrote:

none of then
SAS for ever
long live Australia, and their better version of em
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6675|Birmingham

Richard2000 wrote:

none of then
SAS for ever
long live the queen
The_Shipbuilder
Stay the corpse
+261|6518|Los Angeles
I don't understand why this poll remains when my equally vital "what's your favorite color" poll gets closed.
AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6662|Seattle, WA

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

I don't understand why this poll remains when my equally vital "what's your favorite color" poll gets closed.
No worries, some of mine got shut down as spam, yours wasn't all that serious, I dunno not as serious as best national flag........nevermind, I honestly don't know.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard