+2,223|6626|UK
Complain here

NukeDK
+1|6829|Denmark
hmm is it not to fast for that ?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6596|Seattle

lol. You're a psychic liquid, a psychic I tell you.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
ThePunisher_ITA_
+59|6602
It is never too fast for EA\Dice complain!
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

Hmm well DICE evidently didn't learn from their last three (1.4 beta 2, 1, and 1.3) fuckups, AKA the incremental doesn't update the localization.

*goes to download the full file*
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
Is this and the other thread "Patch 1.4 - Praise" not just the kind of trolling up the forums that fonslayer has been bollocking people about?
Ronan_UK
+4|6542
What's the localization?
Krysiss
+15|6474|NL
OMg hax there already report about lost your connection rolf...

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthre … amp;page=3
Rimbo
+1|6572|Inside ur armpit.
1 hour 30 mins n counting..........Fuck sake wish i had 10 meg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6631|Finland

Ronan_UK wrote:

What's the localization?
ANSWER BEHIND THIS LINK
I need around tree fiddy.
jord
+2,382|6677|The North, beyond the wall.
Patch 1.4 Is Terrible.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
wtf @ speed

edit: w00t @ speed from aus servers

Last edited by jkohlc (2006-09-05 09:00:32)

Ronan_UK
+4|6542

DonFck wrote:

Ronan_UK wrote:

What's the localization?
ANSWER BEHIND THIS LINK
Ah I thought so.  I didn't change any of it anyway, too long-winded
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6507|Bournemouth, South England
1.4... Gay as a window.

And I'm still at work, so not even started download, I just know its gonna be red-tag-tastic, with jets that destroy entire battalions in one shot of a pea-shooter, CTD will be fixed though, instead you can have "Crash To Blue Screen" (or CTBS for short).

Shame it hasn't got the facility to disable ingame macros, like machine gun pistols....

Do I look faithful in DiCE patches??? No.

Apprehensive? Yup.

Gonna try it? Don't have much choice
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore
i'll appreciate if the thread starter post all the mirrors for the download site (aus/europe/etc.) on the first post to help the folks who have terrible speeds
Drykill
I Like Waffles.
+47|6691|England
Well first off I can't log into my account. I can't ctrl + alt + del out of it either so I have to restart to get out of it, anyone else having this issue?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6545|Doncaster, UK
Didn't we all have this issue when 1.3 came out? Something to do with the database server?
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6740|OctoLand
speed sucks
I know fucking karate
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6525|Singapore

justice wrote:

speed sucks
where do you live?
ProRacerNorm
+6|6599
Alright I'll complain. Reducing the c4 throwing distance is retarded. now what do we have to do run right up to the tank put c4 on it and wait like 2 seconds to pull out detonator and actually kill something. All I say is WTF EA
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6629|Washington, DC

-Jalalabad is extemely unoptimized. I wonder how the people working at DICE got their jobs in the first place

-Reports of server crashes. If it's still here, then good game DICE you managed to make us wait 4 fucking months for nothing
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6626|UK
going well so far, the patching program crashed half way through
Scratch[USA]
+105|6546

ThePunisher_ITA_ wrote:

It is never too fast for EA\Dice complain!
SgtSmokem
+9|6461|Hotlanta, GA

ProRacerNorm wrote:

Alright I'll complain. Reducing the c4 throwing distance is retarded. now what do we have to do run right up to the tank put c4 on it and wait like 2 seconds to pull out detonator and actually kill something. All I say is WTF EA
Well, in real life I dont think you would throw C4 at all, so maybe they made it a little more realistic, get over it.  Why dont you complain about the claymores not actually having cords attached to them like in real life too.  There are far more complaints to make about this game than the stupid C4 problem, how about the damn server crashed all the time....complain about that.
FrenziedAU
+6|6447|Australia
A complaint here - Installed the patch, and BF2 CTD's on startup.  Sigh.  Of course, I'd changed the name of BF2.exe and forgot to change it back, so it's probably my fault.  Now I'm reinstalling the whole thing...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard