Reizors
Ninja's > BF2s
+42|6515|Australia
This game sucks, this patch came way to late for me to care.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6483|Menlo Park, CA
This patch BLOWS yet again! C4 is messed with yet again, not for the better. . .

and prone is delayed which is gay, I thought it was fine, and didnt need to be "fixed"!

I havent had any CTD yet, and only one lost connection. . .

Jalabad is a great new addition! awesome map, perfect for all you snipers out there!!

Other than that, the patch is fairly shitty, nothing to write home about, hopefully it keeps servers stable, which is what needed to be fixed!
SgtMurphy
+11|6533
wow, all this time and thats all theyve fixed ?

you know youre dealing with a BAD company when their patches a year after release are 100MB+

wow... if it wasnt so sad, Id be speechless but damn, this game has been a disaster from day one.

I will never buy another EA product.. EVER.

I was asked to do a review on this game a year ago for a major online publisher.  After 10 minutes
of crashes, unlocks not working, restart after restart, I gave up and passed the review on to a collegue.
I am happy I did so. This is truly pathetic service.   EA doesnt give a rats behind about this game, never
has.  But then, it is EA, and they're known for that.
souljar
+8|6477|Liverpool U.K
Dont bother downloading this load of shite, it blows big time !
pickin86
+1|6439
whats up with all u bitches complaining about the prone time..is it cuz ur getting owned now?..fuckin nOObs
djhspawn
+8|6629|Lakeside, Ca
Anyone have a review they can write up. Someone who has not already given up on EA?
Snubya
+10|6487|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
Freeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm No More Dolphin Diving
rawls
Banned
+11|6807|California, USA
Seems more stable when you go prone; small delay in popping back up. Not really much to notice. No CTD which was what everyone wanted. All in all, i'm very pleased.
gamefrog
+0|6436
i had no probs with it ^^ oleee

http://rapidshare.de/files/32056468/BF2_Incremental_Patch_1.3_1.4.exe

ive postet a new link for every1 who hates server-overload (i had about 10minutes yesterday to download it, but a friend had about 3 hours *gg*)
Snubya
+10|6487|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
NO MOre PRONE JUMP thats a +++++++ FOR snipers
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6495|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Awsomw speed for me to. The patch took 50 min from Here *Shanghai*... USA Server... Amazing
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6495|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Dosn't this remind you of anything?

https://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4989/screen000tr1.png
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6560

rawls wrote:

Seems more stable when you go prone; small delay in popping back up. Not really much to notice. No CTD which was what everyone wanted. All in all, i'm very pleased.
Didn't try the 1.4 yet, but did they introduce a delay if you go to prone until you're able to shoot or what did they? I only know from the Beta that they introduced a delay if you go from prone to crouch until you're able to shot.

Looks like an burning hotel in Afghanistan. If this reminds you of 911, then please end yourself.

Last edited by fierce (2006-09-06 01:36:23)

Delphy
+45|6577|Bristol, UK
About Ffing Time!
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4989 … 000tr1.png
Yeah, isn't it that hotel that got blown up in Malaysai?

Grow up you tit!

Does anybody have any more information about the taunt because the EA announcement specifically said it was a verbal taunt for use in BF2 with patch 1.4 so not a typo and not 2142?
Jammyc_53
+5|6550|Newcastle-England
65 % done, only will take another few mins and 15 mins altogether, 4 meg on hollands server

(england)
Pice_of_paper
oBy| Back In Business
+28|6454

souljar wrote:

Dont bother downloading this load of shite, it blows big time !
then what site u recomment?  for Europe?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
Say what? Re-read what he said.

He doesn't recommend the patch at all, not just a download site.

Each to their own, Souljah is pissed cos they nerfed prone spamming, personally I'd say either download it and enjoy, or stop playing if bounding around like a bunny so nobody can "register a hit on you" means so much to you.
Arkhon
FullMetalHead
+20|6492|Canberra, Australia
hurrah all you dolphin diving c4 spamming noobs aren't going to be playing anymore because they made the game a bit more realistic if you hate it that much stop bitching and go and play a real noobs game like CS.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6472|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Yeah, isn't it that hotel that got blown up in Malaysai?

Grow up you tit!

Does anybody have any more information about the taunt because the EA announcement specifically said it was a verbal taunt for use in BF2 with patch 1.4 so not a typo and not 2142?
Yeah!!! I started a tread on that. Thought it be for 1.4!!! Thanks EA for you're awesome empty promises. Prolly might even quit BF2 cause I can't make a taunt.

"its all about abusing your enemy!"
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6538|Doncaster, UK
I'm not gonna quit over it, just wondered if anyone knew anything about it as I was expecting at least 10 threads about it this morning (9 of them closed by slayer and one stickied )

j/k Slayer, keep up the good work *cringes in the corner awaiting the ban stick*
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6722|Michigan
OK, Jalalabad is cool.
The only thing is it's infested with snipers. That gets old after a while but over all it's a fun time.

Prone spamming will not be missed.

Knife seems to be one of the best weapons to use in IO.

Played for bout 3hrs... no CTD.

The strange thing... I was ending every round with more kills than deaths. (this is odd for me!)

I love 1.4. Those of you who hate it and are verbal about it and want to boycott... It's just a game. Learn to play it with the changes and try to have fun. If you can't... stop playing all together and leave these forums because all the bitching is getting old. You think anyone here can help you? You think anyone here really cares? Get over it or move on.
Jammyc_53
+5|6550|Newcastle-England
whats CDT ?
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6466|Belgium
the infamous "crash to desktop" say anything or rings a bell uberhaupt???
he just typo'd

Last edited by Retalliation[1337] (2006-09-06 04:24:13)

KillerYaNk
Hard Case
+11|6673|S.E. United States

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

looks like bin ladens hotel room on fire to me...
if your trying to say it looks nething like the 911 twin towers,you might want to get drunk before you look at it to possibly get double vision,theres no resemblance of 911,but sure does look like an afghany hotel burnin' up...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard