Doomsday
Banned
+1|6752
Your chasing a H2 down the road screaming "Requesting a pick up over!!" and then when the H2 stops and backs over you you start looking for the page down button.........

Last edited by Doomsday (2005-11-10 11:33:58)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6777

Doomsday wrote:

Your chasing a H2 down the road screaming "Requesting a pick up over!!" and then when the H2 stops and backs over you you start looking for the page up button.........
I actually said to some of my coworkers "QUICK, JUMP IN!" when I went to pick them up.
I did this unconsciencely too... realising afterwards how hilarious it was.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6738|The United Center
when you're too lazy to get up and go to the kitchen to make food..."requesting supply drop, over"

what?  im in college.  fuck cooking.
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6777

ThomasMorgan wrote:

what?  im in college.  fuck cooking.
uuuuh Kraft Dinner and barbeque?
Rick_Biessman
+4|6768|Germany
You sit in the class room, center the teacher in your view and shout
"Enemy infanterie spotted."

You don't find a place to park your Smart in the city cause of some idiots parking worse than ten year old kids.
You leave your car, slam five pieces of butter (only to be sure ) on the hood of two cars.
You enter your car, give speed, leave again holding your cell phone in the right hand and press the biggest button in await of a big boom.
Far away, you hear a pensioner crying some insultations concerning something he calls "dick".
(A Smart is a very tiny car, for those who don't know it)

I hope it sounds funny in english. But don't translate it with google into german, doesn't really make sense.
dsb
+0|6768
this is the funniest thread of seen yet...

how about when you see some kids toy crane and you hyper-focus on it and yell, "ENEMY SNIPER, SPOTTED!"
jax
+12|6759
when ur getting picked up by ur friend going to an intenet cafe and u txt them "requesting a pick up" and they come down the street and u get a teply txt saying "affirmative, GET IN"

Last edited by jax (2005-11-10 12:10:45)

beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6777

Rick_Biessman wrote:

You don't find a place to park your Smart in the city cause of some idiots parking worse than ten year old kids.
You leave your car, slam five pieces of butter (only to be sure ) on the hood of two cars.
You enter your car, give speed, leave again holding your cell phone in the right hand and press the biggest button in await of a big boom.
Far away, you hear a pensioner crying some insultations concerning something he calls "dick".

I hope it sounds funny in english. But don't translate it with google into german, doesn't really make sense.
you've done this, havn't you.  It's ok, you can come clean with us.  We're all addicts here.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6787|Barrington, RI
when you spend the night dreaming of a staregy on how to get this badge or that badge
BladeRunner
+5|6740|UK

Rick_Biessman wrote:

Lol cheers I'll be chuckling about this for ever

Run down a beach kicking over kid's sand/castles yelling "Artillary In Your Area"
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6762|AUS, Canberra
iv written this in another post but when ever i drive past a crane i look for snipers up top and on the ladder!!!
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6741|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

the_heart_attack wrote:

iv written this in another post but when ever i drive past a crane i look for snipers up top and on the ladder!!!
you too?

My favorite moment is when my wife asks me to wait in the car while she gets something out of the house...I keep expecting a bomber, attack chopper, or arty to rain down on me...why does she want me to wait?!
dsb
+0|6768

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

My favorite moment is when my wife asks me to wait in the car while she gets something out of the house...I keep expecting a bomber, attack chopper, or arty to rain down on me...why does she want me to wait?!
She's trying to have you killed...Death benefits pay off double when it's a combat situation...

playing fetch with my dog the other day I threw the ball and thought to myself, "FRAG OUT!"
Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6751
When you see someone under a red name and try to shoot them... ()

When you run after a bus saying "Requesting a pickup, over"
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6774|The Hague, Holland
Wearing your army pants + boots and wearing your army helmet and gas mask to school and wear them all day, talking in military lingo.

Yes, I did this..

Be proud of me
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6785|Canberra, Australia

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

you too?

When this happens and I wait in the car, I open the sun roof, press f2 and move to the machine gun position....

If only I had a .50 Cal mounted to the roof of my audi
lt.lockz
+1|6744
When You Use You "sights" Equipped To Your Cell Phone To Shoot Your Opposition Only To Find You Are Out Of Mintues(ammo), "running Dry, Need Ammo" Only To No Response And Switch To Your Keys(knife) You Take Em Out.

Over When You Space Out In Your Vehicle At A Light, Then It Turns Green You Hear The Whistle Of Incoming Artillery(pissed Of Drivers) And Rush Out Of The Area.
BladeRunner
+5|6740|UK
You know, you should realy say things out loud...if you were having a shit day...took a walk through the park to see a guy throw a ball for his dog and shout 'Frag Out!...well that would SO make my day'

And next time I walk past a crane...I'll check the people out to see if there are any latent sniper killers Has ANYONE been out and spotted someone acting in a 'BF2 Way'?

Last edited by BladeRunner (2005-11-10 12:38:02)

Rick_Biessman
+4|6768|Germany
You see a car smoking beside the street, leave your car and get the wrench out
(obviously lacking of a fire extinguisher).

beeng wrote:

Rick_Biessman wrote:

you've done this, havn't you.  It's ok, you can come clean with us.  We're all addicts here.
The spotting might happen sometimes, the other one will be done soon, some student cars already on the list

Last edited by Rick_Biessman (2005-11-10 12:37:53)

Jeckelcopy
Ach du Sheisse!!!!
+2|6751
You see a red skull and go full speed ahead towards it...

You see someone laying down by the river, you take out your utility knife...
BladeRunner
+5|6740|UK
Lol...next time someone gets run over..and is concious...start shouting 'Page Down! Page Down!'...if there are any BF2 playing people around, between there and the hospital / mortuary, you'll get SO much kudos
And even if ya die...great last words
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6774|The Hague, Holland

BladeRunner wrote:

Lol...next time someone gets run over..and is concious...start shouting 'Page Down! Page Down!'...if there are any BF2 playing people around, between there and the hospital / mortuary, you'll get SO much kudos
And even if ya die...great last words
Or these last words : "Dont worry, I'll respawn in 15 sec!"
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6741|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL
I have sometimes imagined red names above the heads of people at work...but then I just realize it's the red-tag bug.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6756|Toronto Canada
i frequently yell frag out subconciously when throwing live grenades around my neighbourhood
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6749|Brixham, UK
Blaming being late for school and blaming it on lag.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard