Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

to skullz:

i know what its like to have your country targeted by another country... (not as bad here though). but there are true dumbasses in the world who wants to stir trouble, like iran...  let the real holocaust begin! go hitler! yay nazis! nazism ftw! that kind of bs im sick of. remember how israel and palestine wanted peace 2 years ago? wtf happened to that? some dumbasses in both countries start shooting each other...
Cyborg,

Although Arab countries and Iran (Iran is no Arab, Persians) are muslims, we definetely have our disputes, religiously and politicaly, Iran is known among the Arabs as a trouble maker, in my own country civil war almost happned because of Iran interferance with my country, BUT if you are saying that Iran is trouble making for their Nuclear Agenda, or supporting Hezbullah, I totally disagree here, I'll tell why, maybe you are convinced and maybe not.

Why shouldnt Iran have the nuclear tech/weapons when Israel (Arabs/Muslim 1st Enemy) is arming their selves with it? they have nukes that can reach under my bed?!

Why shouldnt Iran support Hizbullah by giving them arms? when the US sends their Fighters, Rifles, Smart Bombs, Apaches and all to Israel in its TERRORIST acts against the palestineans.

Peace ...
well about iran getting nuclear energy is true. but if theyre producing weapons grade uranium, its fine by me. but they have all that oil, gets you to thinking why would they need nuclear energy. Iran is really aggressive against jews, not israel if you see their posters. ive had a teacher lived in saudi arabia b4, she said it was a nice country, not oppressive like how the media displays muslim cultures. i agree to the fact that israel now is being an ass and fucking up everything... what happened to the peace? dickheads everywhere... israel and palestine... it was great peace for 2 months... then it callopsed.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jonsimon
+224|6485

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

well about iran getting nuclear energy is true. but if theyre producing weapons grade uranium, its fine by me. but they have all that oil, gets you to thinking why would they need nuclear energy. I
Because oil is a variable output powersource and nuclear power is a fixed output source. The most effecient method of providing power is to provide a baseline fixed output power source such as nuclear energy and then to supplement the provided power with a variable output source like fossil fuels.

Besides, its far more profitable for Iran to sell its oil to outside countries than to use it for their own consumption.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

jonsimon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

well about iran getting nuclear energy is true. but if theyre producing weapons grade uranium, its fine by me. but they have all that oil, gets you to thinking why would they need nuclear energy. I
Because oil is a variable output powersource and nuclear power is a fixed output source. The most effecient method of providing power is to provide a baseline fixed output power source such as nuclear energy and then to supplement the provided power with a variable output source like fossil fuels.

Besides, its far more profitable for Iran to sell its oil to outside countries than to use it for their own consumption.
true, but does iran seriously need it? but letting them have a powerplant first (under UN survailence) then see how it goes from there
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Rosse_modest
+76|6766|Antwerp, Flanders

jonsimon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Perhaps because nuclear fission is simply the best way of getting a decent amount of power? Oh and oil reserves won't last that much longer, they should be saved for other things than just generating electricity at a power plant.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6713
The former DDR (Democratic Deutsche Republic) build a Berlin Wall , inspired by their FEAR of western Capitalism , and to prevent their DDR citizens fleeying to the free west.
It was The symbol of the suppressing nature of that DDR regime.
Taking down that wall was the symbol of liberation for the DDR citizens and united a divided country in 1989.

Now what does Israel do, the world standing by and doing NOTHING, they let ISRAEL build a NEW "Berlin" wall to deny  Palestians any freedom of movement, out of fear for attacks.

I guess that Gaza/Westbank wall is/will become a new symbol of suppression to many people in the world anno 2006.

Last edited by MajorHoulahan_MASH (2006-09-05 17:33:07)

$kuLLz.bh
+8|6435|Kingdom of Bahrain

Rosse_modest wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Perhaps because nuclear fission is simply the best way of getting a decent amount of power? Oh and oil reserves won't last that much longer, they should be saved for other things than just generating electricity at a power plant.
I Agree with you...
Lisik
+74|6491|Israel
so $kuLLz.bh do u think kidnapping and killing jews will bring peace to our region?
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6512|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Hello again!

U all can fight ur little war here, but that´s what going on there! There are two points of view, and I agree with both sides. So this is the dilema... put urself in the position of both and u will believe me.
If they can´t life together because of whatever reason, there won´t be peace at all!

The Israeli´s are lucky to have a big friend and a "historical bonus" (don´t care but that´s what it is)
And the Muslems are discordant and at odds.

(sorry for my bad spelling)
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6463|Kakanien
the big problem is: the arabs (palestinians) have to realize, that that the parts of their country, that were occupied by israel in 3 wars till 1967, are lost FOREVER. it is unrealistic to hope that they (the palestinians) will get their land back and can "throw the jews into the sea". the sooner this is realized, the sooner there can be a 2-country-solution.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

so $kuLLz.bh do u think kidnapping and killing jews will bring peace to our region?
Do you think kidnapping and killing lebanese people or placing settlements in lands Israel agreed to stay out of will bring you peace?

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-07 06:28:11)

AlbertWesker[RE]
Not Human Anymore
+144|6634|Seattle, WA

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Do you think kidnapping and killing lebanese people or placing settlements in lands Israel agreed to stay out of will bring you peace?
Sorry to butt in, I'll leave if i'm totally off the mark here, but when again did Israel kidnap Lebanese civilians??? I don't remember that.
$kuLLz.bh

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

I agree with Segeriver, and I will add:

Kidnapping is made by Israel first (I will not say Jews for some of them do not agree with their governmant actions) all the time, Palestineans kidnap jews in order to free their kidnapped citizens.

Go and find out how many Palestinean prisoner is locked up in Israeli jails which was picked up in the raids of Israeli army or police, once he/she in the jails, they probably never see the daylight for the next few years, and they are only guilty by their citizinship!

So now it became unfair for the resistance to kidnap jews in return for the release of the prisoners?

Israeli Army kills civilians in broad day light!! Search the Internet about a video file of "Mohammed Al Dorra" and his father getting killed by the israeli army when they not armed?! you know what they were doing? they were hiding behind a small concrete wall that barely kept them off israeli fire, and the father is waving for them I am un-armed and with my little boy! they shot him infront of the cameras and shot even at the paramedics who tried to reach him? YOU THINK OUR PEOPLE WANT PEACE AFTET SUCH ACTS?

If I barg into your house and take occupy your living room? will you settle for peace with me? or you will you give your life for taking back what is yours??

Last edited by $kuLLz.bh (2006-09-07 06:59:42)

$kuLLz.bh

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Sorry to butt in, I'll leave if i'm totally off the mark here, but when again did Israel kidnap Lebanese civilians??? I don't remember that.
Wether they kidnapped more prisoners or not, let them first set free the thousands of prisoners from the 24 year old conflect then peace might take place between Lebanon and Israel.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6748|Argentina

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Firs, I said people not civilians, but they've been taking prisoners since 80's, and for these two soldiers who were not kidnapped, but were POW's, Israel killed more than 1000 people among lebanese soldiers and civilians.  Soldiers are people dude.

Btw, give my sig back.  Lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard