TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6521|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

Lisik wrote:

UN Resolution 1509 say u something?

Lebanon War 2 its europe fault.. so shut it!
A bit of evidence to back up that ridiculous statement wouldn't be bad.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6553
The only one I can find is Security Council Resolution 1509.  But it does talk about the situation in L.................iberia.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Why do you blame everybody else and Israel is free of charge?
and why do u blame only israel?
I blame Israel and all the fundamentalists that want Israel wiped dude.
$kuLLz.bh
+8|6436|Kingdom of Bahrain
Nice to see that people do care about this disaster in the middle-east.

I am an Arab Muslim, I hope people would respect my view (which is the public view of the Arab Street)

We "Arab Muslims" DO NOT HATE jews, we hate their governmant, they target and kill innocent civilians claiming that Freedom fighters are among them, they target ambulances trying to evacuate civilian casualties to the hospital, they target media vans recording these events, and not only that, they even strip civilians totally out of their clothes just to humiliate them in public!

Even the Old Aged Hamas Leader that was mentioned in earlier posts, when he was killed, he was nothing but a SPIRITUAL LEADER of Hams, an old man on a wheel chair gets targeted with a laser guided missle?! Do you really think he is a threat to them!?!?

When it comes to us hating the western world? it is absolutely not true! Ask the western people at our countries how we treat them!! we treat with respect and many of them becomes our friends!! We do not hate you, we hate your governments (US/UK) not your people.

Arabs are not only Muslims, their Christians - decent percentage - and there is also jews!!

when someone comes to your house and take over a part of it wouldnt you fight back? wouldnt you pay with your life for the sake of your god given right to have this home for your own? we dont mind jews living among us, but WE DO MIND them stealing our resources, killing our people (Muslim or not muslim), trying to make their country on our expense, from our RAPED land!

At the end, I wish people would read the whole post and not just part of it, and please bear my bad spelling or Bad english overall.

Regards,
$kuLLz.bh
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6701|Wilmington, DE, US

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

I am an Arab Muslim, I hope people would respect my view (which is the public view of the Arab Street)

We "Arab Muslims" DO NOT HATE jews, we hate their governmant, they target and kill innocent civilians claiming that Freedom fighters are among them, they target ambulances trying to evacuate civilian casualties to the hospital, they target media vans recording these events, and not only that, they even strip civilians totally out of their clothes just to humiliate them in public!

Even the Old Aged Hamas Leader that was mentioned in earlier posts, when he was killed, he was nothing but a SPIRITUAL LEADER of Hams, an old man on a wheel chair gets targeted with a laser guided missle?! Do you really think he is a threat to them!?!?

When it comes to us hating the western world? it is absolutely not true! Ask the western people at our countries how we treat them!! we treat with respect and many of them becomes our friends!! We do not hate you, we hate your governments (US/UK) not your people.

Arabs are not only Muslims, their Christians - decent percentage - and there is also jews!!

when someone comes to your house and take over a part of it wouldnt you fight back? wouldnt you pay with your life for the sake of your god given right to have this home for your own? we dont mind jews living among us, but WE DO MIND them stealing our resources, killing our people (Muslim or not muslim), trying to make their country on our expense, from our RAPED land!

At the end, I wish people would read the whole post and not just part of it, and please bear my bad spelling or Bad english overall.

Regards,
$kuLLz.bh
Look Lisik, here's something you can learn from those "evil arab muslims:" How to write in English clear enough to read it AND type something intelligent!
FlamingDeath
+1|6438
I have far more respect for Arab law than western law. At least the Arabs deal with their criminals. Here in the UK, alot of Muslims are calling for sharia law, and I have to say, I would back it if a referendum was ever called.

The reason is simple, in our country and probably the same in the USA as well, the law is on the criminals side.
Our prisons are bursting at the walls because we cannot house all of the murderers, rapists and child molestors.

We need to bring back the death penalty, just to restore law and order! Sadly this isn't an option while we are members of the EU

Back on topic though, please remember that one countries terrorist is another countries freedom fighter. I could say our SAS special forces are terrorists, it all depends in what context you view it from.

Democratic Governments cannot do what they want unless they are backed by at least a majority of their people. So they create reasons to do what they want, its called propaganda...
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6802|NÃ¥rvei

Like the death penalty ever got the US in shape ?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6701|Wilmington, DE, US

Varegg wrote:

Like the death penalty ever got the US in shape ?
Appeals.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
what if you caught the wrong guy for death penalty? theres always errors
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina
The only thing I hope about all the people hating Israel gov. is they don't hate jewish people.  If you disagre with Israel policies, you don't need to be antisemite.  If you disagree with fundamentalists muslims, you don't need to hate all muslims.  If you disagree with Bush, you don't need to hate american people.
jonsimon
+224|6487

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

Regards,
$kuLLz.bh
QFE
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America

sergeriver wrote:

The only thing I hope about all the people hating Israel gov. is they don't hate jewish people.  If you disagre with Israel policies, you don't need to be antisemite.  If you disagree with fundamentalists muslims, you don't need to hate all muslims.  If you disagree with Bush, you don't need to hate american people.
That's true for all people.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

FlamingDeath wrote:

I have far more respect for Arab law than western law. At least the Arabs deal with their criminals. Here in the UK, alot of Muslims are calling for sharia law, and I have to say, I would back it if a referendum was ever called.

The reason is simple, in our country and probably the same in the USA as well, the law is on the criminals side.
Our prisons are bursting at the walls because we cannot house all of the murderers, rapists and child molestors.

We need to bring back the death penalty, just to restore law and order! Sadly this isn't an option while we are members of the EU

Back on topic though, please remember that one countries terrorist is another countries freedom fighter. I could say our SAS special forces are terrorists, it all depends in what context you view it from.

Democratic Governments cannot do what they want unless they are backed by at least a majority of their people. So they create reasons to do what they want, its called propaganda...
Oh, here's the lost evidence of Jackson case.  Who would say?  He was innocent.  But they fried him a year ago.  Oops.  Did you see Naked Gun?

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-05 07:07:14)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6708
to skullz:

i know what its like to have your country targeted by another country... (not as bad here though). but there are true dumbasses in the world who wants to stir trouble, like iran...  let the real holocaust begin! go hitler! yay nazis! nazism ftw! that kind of bs im sick of. remember how israel and palestine wanted peace 2 years ago? wtf happened to that? some dumbasses in both countries start shooting each other...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
HM1{N}
+86|6636|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

sergeriver wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

Miller wrote:

I already want the UN dead, they don't do shit anyway.  Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
They are only God's chosen people because the Bible was probably written by Jews...what better way to claim you are God's chosen than to write the definitive book on it and put it in there.

P.S. that isn't why they are hated.  They are hated because they are murderers and thieves.  Plain and simple.
When it comes talking about Israel Gov. ok it's a piece of shit, but when you about jews I ask you some respect please.  I'm jewish myself and I don't think all muslims have to be killed.  Bad post.
I don't hate Jews, if I did I would hate my mother and grandparents.

I do hate Israel and Zionists.  My statement has to do with the supposition about the origins of why "Jews" are supposedly God's chosen people.  Why don't Jew's believe Christ is the messiah?  Instead, they believe that Shimeon ben Kosima (a murderer and barbarian in his own right) was the messiah.

But, this isn't a theology lesson, I'm just trying to make a point that the old testament was written by Jews, who proclaimed themselves God's Chosen People...hardly a confirmation of that claim, wouldn't you agree?
HM1{N}

jonsimon wrote:

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

Regards,
$kuLLz.bh
QFE
So much truth there...I feel your pain.

Peace.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

HM1{N} wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

They are only God's chosen people because the Bible was probably written by Jews...what better way to claim you are God's chosen than to write the definitive book on it and put it in there.

P.S. that isn't why they are hated.  They are hated because they are murderers and thieves.  Plain and simple.
When it comes talking about Israel Gov. ok it's a piece of shit, but when you about jews I ask you some respect please.  I'm jewish myself and I don't think all muslims have to be killed.  Bad post.

I do hate Israel and Zionists.  My statement has to do with the supposition about the origins of why "Jews" are supposedly God's chosen people.  Why don't Jew's believe Christ is the messiah?  Instead, they believe that Shimeon ben Kosima (a murderer and barbarian in his own right) was the messiah.

But, this isn't a theology lesson, I'm just trying to make a point that the old testament was written by Jews, who proclaimed themselves God's Chosen People...hardly a confirmation of that claim, wouldn't you agree?
I agree in your last statement, but I didn't like the murderers and thieves thing.  I had to mention this coz I always agree with you in a lot of posts, but this affirmation "They are hated because they are murderers and thieves" seemed too much for me.  Sorry.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-05 07:29:54)

HM1{N}

sergeriver wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I agree in your last statement, but I didn't like the murderers and thieves thing.  Sorry.
NP.  The murderers and thieves thing was in reference to how Israel was formed and what is continuing to this day.  I realize that not all Israelis agree with their governments policies, but unfortunately they also aren't doing a whole lot to reform that government.

Change in Israel needs to begin with the people who place their officials in office.  Only they can force change.
HM1{N}

TeamZephyr wrote:

Lisik wrote:

A bit of evidence to back up that ridiculous statement wouldn't be bad.
I believe it's resolution 1559 that he is trying to quote.  A resolution which also called for the total withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon, something they still haven't done.

Lisik: your beloved Israel has never lived up to any resolution.  You always claim poor Israel this and that, but the fact of the matter is that Israel is the aggressor in the middle-east.

Please stop being so ignorant and blind, your lack of knowledge, facts and common sense would astound even Jerry's Kids.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6749|Argentina

HM1{N} wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

I agree in your last statement, but I didn't like the murderers and thieves thing.  Sorry.
NP.  The murderers and thieves thing was in reference to how Israel was formed and what is continuing to this day.  I realize that not all Israelis agree with their governments policies, but unfortunately they also aren't doing a whole lot to reform that government.

Change in Israel needs to begin with the people who place their officials in office.  Only they can force change.
I agree with you that Israel gov. is a piece of shit, but think about using the word Israel instead jews, coz there're more jews only in America than in Israel.
$kuLLz.bh

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

to skullz:

i know what its like to have your country targeted by another country... (not as bad here though). but there are true dumbasses in the world who wants to stir trouble, like iran...  let the real holocaust begin! go hitler! yay nazis! nazism ftw! that kind of bs im sick of. remember how israel and palestine wanted peace 2 years ago? wtf happened to that? some dumbasses in both countries start shooting each other...
Cyborg,

Although Arab countries and Iran (Iran is no Arab, Persians) are muslims, we definetely have our disputes, religiously and politicaly, Iran is known among the Arabs as a trouble maker, in my own country civil war almost happned because of Iran interferance with my country, BUT if you are saying that Iran is trouble making for their Nuclear Agenda, or supporting Hezbullah, I totally disagree here, I'll tell why, maybe you are convinced and maybe not.

Why shouldnt Iran have the nuclear tech/weapons when Israel (Arabs/Muslim 1st Enemy) is arming their selves with it? they have nukes that can reach under my bed?!

Why shouldnt Iran support Hizbullah by giving them arms? when the US sends their Fighters, Rifles, Smart Bombs, Apaches and all to Israel in its TERRORIST acts against the palestineans.

Peace ...
$kuLLz.bh

HM1{N} wrote:

jonsimon wrote:

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

Regards,
$kuLLz.bh
QFE
So much truth there...I feel your pain.

Peace.
Thanx bro, Peace!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6547

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

Why shouldnt Iran have the nuclear tech/weapons when Israel (Arabs/Muslim 1st Enemy) is arming their selves with it? they have nukes that can reach under my bed?!
Why shouldnt Iran support Hizbullah by giving them arms? when the US sends their Fighters, Rifles, Smart Bombs, Apaches and all to Israel in its TERRORIST acts against the palestineans.
Peace ...
Exactly. Such simple concepts are lost on a lot of people on this forum because for some reason they see the world purely through israelovision goggles...

There is a certain hypocrisy going on here. Israel's crimes are overlooked while Arab crimes spark outrage. It makes me sick.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-05 08:31:41)

HM1{N}

sergeriver wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

I agree with you that Israel gov. is a piece of shit, but think about using the word Israel instead jews, coz there're more jews only in America than in Israel.
Noted
HM1{N}

CameronPoe wrote:

$kuLLz.bh wrote:

Peace ...
Exactly. Such simple concepts are lost on a lot of people on this forum because for some reason they see the world purely through israelovision goggles...

There is a certain hypocrisy going on here. Israel's crimes are overlooked while Arab crimes spark outrage. It makes me sick.
Agreed.

Does anyone know what happened to the claim that the Israeli's used bombs with chemical weapons in them in the recent war with Lebanon?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard