Lisik
+74|6498|Israel

HM1{N} wrote:

They are hated because they are murderers and thieves.  Plain and simple.
huh? who did we murder in 1938 and before?

add: Hitler shoot himself, we didn't killed him... so why do u hate us HM1{N}?

Last edited by Lisik (2006-09-05 03:54:45)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6553
I sense another vicious circle of bullshit approaching...
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559

Lisik wrote:

He's not talking about 1938 and before, he is talking about now, and he is talking about Israelis.
Lisik
+74|6498|Israel

Bubbalo wrote:

Lisik wrote:

He's not talking about 1938 and before, he is talking about now, and he is talking about Israelis.
hmmm u mean he talking about 1967? the problem that he cant talk about what happens after 1967 with out talking what happens before!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

Lisik wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

They are hated because they are murderers and thieves.  Plain and simple.

add: Hitler shoot himself, we didn't killed him... so why do u hate us HM1{N}?
SHort list of attacks carried out by the jewish terror group 'Irgun':

April 20, 1936 - 2 Arab workers in a banana plantation killed
March, 1937 - 2 Arabs killed on Bat-Yam beach
November 14, 1937 - 6 Arabs were killed in several shooting attacks in Jerusalem.
April 12, 1938 - 2 Arabs and 2 British policemen were killed by a bomb in a train in Haifa.
April 17, 1938 - An Arab was killed by a bomb detonated in a cafe in Haifa
May 17, 1938 - An Arab policeman was killed in an attack on a bus in the Jerusalem-Hebron road.
May 24, 1938 - 3 Arabs were shot and killed in Haifa.
June 23, 1938 - 2 Arabs were killed near Tel-Aviv.
June 26, 1938 - 7 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jaffa.
June 27, 1938 - An Arab was killed in the yard of a hospital in Haifa.
July 5, 1938 - 7 Arabs were killed in several shooting attacks in Tel-Aviv.
On the same day, 3 Arabs were killed by a bomb detonated in a bus in Jerusalem.
On the same day, an Arab was killed in another attack in Jerusalem.
July 6 1938 - 18 Arabs and 5 Jews were killed by two simultaneous bombs in the Arab Melon market in Haifa.
July 8, 1938 - 4 Arabs were killed by a bomb in Jerusalem.
July 16, 1938 - 10 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jerusalem.
July 25, 1938 - 39 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.
August 26, 1938 - 24 Arabs were killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Jaffa.
February 27, 1939 - 33 Arabs were killed in multiple attacks, incl. 24 by bomb in Arab market in Suk Quarter of Haifa and 4 by bomb in Arab vegetable market in Jerusalem.
May 29, 1939 - 5 Arabs were killed by a mine detonated at the Rex cinema in Jerusalem.
On the same day, 5 Arabs were shot and killed during a raid on the village of Biyar 'Adas.
June 2, 1939 - 5 Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem.
June 12, 1939 - A post office in Jerusalem was bombed, killing a British bomb expert trying to defuse the bombs.
June 16, 1939 - 6 Arabs were killed in several attacks in Jerusalem.
June 19, 1939 - 20 Arabs were killed by explosives mounted on a donkey at a marketplace in Haifa.
June 29, 1939 - 13 Arabs were killed in multiple shootings during one-hour period.
June 30, 1939 - An Arab was killed at a marketplace in Jerusalem.
On the same day, 2 Arabs were shot and killed in Lifta.
July 3, 1939 - An Arab was killed by a bomb at a marketplace in Haifa.
July 4, 1939 - 2 Arabs were killed in two attacks in Jerusalem.
July 20, 1939 - An Arab was killed at a train station in Jaffa.
On the same day, 6 Arabs were killed in several attacks in Tel-Aviv.
On the same day, 3 Arabs were killed in Rehovot.
August 27, 1939 - 2 British officers were killed by a mine in Jerusalem.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Wow, Lisik giving orders.  What a surprise.  And not like an Israeli at all.
smartass?
What's the name you put before ass, james, john, uhh I don't remember.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Lisik wrote:

um? i dont got your point... explain yorself!
Sorry, i don't speak engrish.

Lisik wrote:

smartass?
Holy shit, a Lisik quote with no spelling errors!!
idiot... so your english better then my! SO?
Lisik please have a Rivotril or something.
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6519|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
I´m a German... I have to be careful with this topic
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
Did you take part in the Holocaust?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6553

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

Hey man - criticism of Israeli governmental policy (policy which violates internatioanl law, human rights, etc.) is not oulawed just because you're German. Something is either right or wrong and stating your beliefs is not a crime.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-05 04:31:29)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Miller wrote:

FlamingDeath wrote:

There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
Miller please keep in mind when posting on this forum that it is international. People around the world think that american's are not very intellegent. I try to rebute people in complete understandable responses(some spelling mistakes but hey) please do the same. Be has Right wing as you want just do it with some proper english, I read this post and have no idea what you're talking abotu.
Cpt. don't worry.  People won't judge americans for one or two jerks.  In this forum there are a lot of intelligent americans some of who I agree with, like The Ship Builder, Jonsimon, Primacord, you, and others I don't remember now, and there are a lot of intelligent americans I don't agree with, but you can still debate with, like ATG or Lowing, because they give their viewpoints with intelligence and without agression.  So, as you can see there are intelligent people from both sides.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-05 04:47:09)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Orion126 wrote:

Israel is surrounded by countries that wish their demise...would anyone allow themselves to get punked like that?  Probably not.  I don't agree at all at what the terrorists do to get their messages and twisted view of their faith across.  Killing people eating at a restaurant or dancing at a club is not "the will of Allah" in my view.  Israel is looked upon as an enemy by Middle Easterners because it drops bombs on towns and villages that are occuped by enemy fighters.  It sucks that civilians can and do get killed by these air drops but at the same time it's their fault because they allow the so called "freedom fighters" to blend in with the crowd.  What kind of man shoots at someone else and then stands behind a woman/child to defend themselves?  And the moment a kid is dead it's all over their websites proclaiming the evilness of the Zionist goverment...seriously!

The only other most valuable thing to a terrorist other than a dead jewish kid is a dead muslim kid.
Lebanon is occupied by lebanese against some international law?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

HM1{N} wrote:

Miller wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

That's the spirit, just keep assassinating everyone, including civilians so you can keep stealing their land and resources.

Israel created all the so called terrorists by their own terrorist actions.  Murder for greed.  Murder for annexation (greed).  Murder for the sake of murder.

I think it's time people start clamoring for U.N. inspections against Israel, let the world know about their nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.  Make Israel comply with international law.

^^^^

Just a pipe dream, Israel will kill the U.N. inspectors when they land in Tel Aviv and say it was an accident, they thought Hamas was on the plane or something...
I already want the UN dead, they don't do shit anyway.  Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
They are only God's chosen people because the Bible was probably written by Jews...what better way to claim you are God's chosen than to write the definitive book on it and put it in there.

P.S. that isn't why they are hated.  They are hated because they are murderers and thieves.  Plain and simple.
When it comes talking about Israel Gov. ok it's a piece of shit, but when you about jews I ask you some respect please.  I'm jewish myself and I don't think all muslims have to be killed.  Bad post.
Lisik
+74|6498|Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDN3VDZzrMc

some vid that gonna make u fucking angry
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

You are not guilty of Holocaust, so you can give your viewpoint as everybody.
Lisik
+74|6498|Israel
no comments about the video?
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6707|Wilmington, DE, US
Lisik, have you ever taken a moment to wonder if the reason why so many people don't like Israel is not because they hate Jews, but because of the things Israel does to others?

I doubt you have.
PRiMACORD
+190|6622|Home of the Escalade Herds

Lisik wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDN3VDZzrMc

some vid that gonna make u fucking angry
That video is creepy. It's a cartoon and from the looks of it, it's aimed at children.

It's also a huge whine, waaah, the world hates us, give me a break. Also, where the fuck is the US in that video? You Israelis really think you made it on your own?
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
That video is sung in the language of the devil by a bunch of dirty Jews, which is evidence enough that it's wrong.  I mean seriously, you expect us to listen to them.  You know how inferior to us you are.  And it's not like anyone ever did anything to you.  You take over the world economically, make up the Holocaust, and then creep into the US like a cancer when it becomes powerful.  I've read the Protocols, and the gig is up.  Jews are no better than god-damned Sand Niggers, or regular Niggers, or Communists.  White Catholics are finally gonna take their place at the top, and you'd better be prepared.
Lisik
+74|6498|Israel

Bubbalo wrote:

That video is sung in the language of the devil by a bunch of dirty Jews, which is evidence enough that it's wrong.  I mean seriously, you expect us to listen to them.  You know how inferior to us you are.  And it's not like anyone ever did anything to you.  You take over the world economically, make up the Holocaust, and then creep into the US like a cancer when it becomes powerful.  I've read the Protocols, and the gig is up.  Jews are no better than god-damned Sand Niggers, or regular Niggers, or Communists.  White Catholics are finally gonna take their place at the top, and you'd better be prepared.
white power?
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6519|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4

Bubbalo wrote:

Did you take part in the Holocaust?

CameronPoe wrote:

Hey man - criticism of Israeli governmental policy (policy which violates internatioanl law, human rights, etc.) is not oulawed just because you're German. Something is either right or wrong and stating your beliefs is not a crime.
Hi again!

@Bubbalo: No! I´m 24 and proud to be a german! The minority of my countrymen were Nazi´s but I know what many people in the world are thinking about us But I think every country has a dark history... Ok not the Swiss

@CameronPoe: Ur right man! So I don´t care so much on that topic, but I´m angry that the Israelis destroy the libanon, and who pays for it... Europe! And we in 1st line.
Now Mr. Whiseguy Olmert will be brushed by Mr. Bush

Israel! Be prepaired, the Irani´s are building a present!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6559
In that case, there is no reason to tread lightly.  Same as there's no reason for me to be careful about criticising mismanagement of organisations be Aboriginals.......goddamned Geoff Clark...............
Lisik
+74|6498|Israel
UN Resolution 1509 say u something?

Lebanon War 2 its europe fault.. so shut it!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6755|Argentina

Lisik wrote:

Why do you blame everybody else and Israel is free of charge?
Lisik
+74|6498|Israel

sergeriver wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Why do you blame everybody else and Israel is free of charge?
and why do u blame only israel?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard