Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|5373|Argentina
Read this and tell your opinion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/04/world … .html?_r=1

Original post deleted courtesy of Miller who filled the thread with posts that had nothing to do with the topic.

Sorry for all the inconveniences.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-09-04 17:58:25)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|5243|UK
Why did you just delete the other post and make this?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|5373|Argentina

liquidat0r wrote:

Why did you just delete the other post and make this?
Coz, the other guy was talking of anything else that didn't matter to the topic.
FlamingDeath
Member
+1|5062
There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|5372|United States of America

sergeriver wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Why did you just delete the other post and make this?
Coz, the other guy was talking of anything else that didn't matter to the topic.
I never talk about anything topic.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|5372|United States of America

FlamingDeath wrote:

There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
HM1{N}
Member
+86|5260|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Miller wrote:

FlamingDeath wrote:

There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
That's the spirit, just keep assassinating everyone, including civilians so you can keep stealing their land and resources.

Israel created all the so called terrorists by their own terrorist actions.  Murder for greed.  Murder for annexation (greed).  Murder for the sake of murder.

I think it's time people start clamoring for U.N. inspections against Israel, let the world know about their nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.  Make Israel comply with international law.

^^^^

Just a pipe dream, Israel will kill the U.N. inspectors when they land in Tel Aviv and say it was an accident, they thought Hamas was on the plane or something...
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|5372|United States of America

HM1{N} wrote:

Miller wrote:

FlamingDeath wrote:

There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
That's the spirit, just keep assassinating everyone, including civilians so you can keep stealing their land and resources.

Israel created all the so called terrorists by their own terrorist actions.  Murder for greed.  Murder for annexation (greed).  Murder for the sake of murder.

I think it's time people start clamoring for U.N. inspections against Israel, let the world know about their nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.  Make Israel comply with international law.

^^^^

Just a pipe dream, Israel will kill the U.N. inspectors when they land in Tel Aviv and say it was an accident, they thought Hamas was on the plane or something...
I already want the UN dead, they don't do shit anyway.  Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
jonsimon
Member
+224|5111

HM1{N} wrote:

Miller wrote:

FlamingDeath wrote:

There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
That's the spirit, just keep assassinating everyone, including civilians so you can keep stealing their land and resources.

Israel created all the so called terrorists by their own terrorist actions.  Murder for greed.  Murder for annexation (greed).  Murder for the sake of murder.

I think it's time people start clamoring for U.N. inspections against Israel, let the world know about their nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.  Make Israel comply with international law.

^^^^

Just a pipe dream, Israel will kill the U.N. inspectors when they land in Tel Aviv and say it was an accident, they thought Hamas was on the plane or something...
And in the case of Hamas, they literally created it. Hamas originated as an Israel created palestinian terror organization meant to overshadow moderate Palestinians and the very real Palestinian injustices.
PRiMACORD
Member
+190|5241|Home of the Escalade Herds

Miller wrote:

Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
Hey look, it's Lisik 2.0
Lisik
Member
+74|5117|Israel

PRiMACORD wrote:

Miller wrote:

Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
Hey look, it's Lisik 2.0
um? i dont got your point... explain yorself!
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|5177
Wow, Lisik giving orders.  What a surprise.  And not like an Israeli at all.
Lisik
Member
+74|5117|Israel

Bubbalo wrote:

Wow, Lisik giving orders.  What a surprise.  And not like an Israeli at all.
smartass?
PRiMACORD
Member
+190|5241|Home of the Escalade Herds

Lisik wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:

Miller wrote:

Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
Hey look, it's Lisik 2.0
um? i dont got your point... explain yorself!
Sorry, i don't speak engrish.

Lisik wrote:

smartass?
Holy shit, a Lisik quote with no spelling errors!!

Last edited by PRiMACORD (2006-09-04 23:11:57)

cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|5312|NJ

Miller wrote:

FlamingDeath wrote:

There will never be any closure on this problem untill both side are willing to negotiate, and I dont mean the type of negoatiating where the powerfull country bullies the weaker one, which is typical of todays world. A negotiation that is truly fair...

I remember reading on BBC news that a Hamas leader was killed while out in his wheelchair, the method of his killing was with a laser guided missile from an attack helicopter, this was done in broad daylight while people were going about their business in the street.... what do the palastinians have to retaliate to that magnitude? sadly and shockingly, suicide bombing seems the only answer...

they have no money, no independence, no future
No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
Miller please keep in mind when posting on this forum that it is international. People around the world think that american's are not very intellegent. I try to rebute people in complete understandable responses(some spelling mistakes but hey) please do the same. Be has Right wing as you want just do it with some proper english, I read this post and have no idea what you're talking abotu.

Last edited by cpt.fass1 (2006-09-04 23:18:27)

Lisik
Member
+74|5117|Israel

PRiMACORD wrote:

Lisik wrote:

PRiMACORD wrote:


Hey look, it's Lisik 2.0
um? i dont got your point... explain yorself!
Sorry, i don't speak engrish.

Lisik wrote:

smartass?
Holy shit, a Lisik quote with no spelling errors!!
idiot... so your english better then my! SO?
Orion126
Member
+6|5157
Israel is surrounded by countries that wish their demise...would anyone allow themselves to get punked like that?  Probably not.  I don't agree at all at what the terrorists do to get their messages and twisted view of their faith across.  Killing people eating at a restaurant or dancing at a club is not "the will of Allah" in my view.  Israel is looked upon as an enemy by Middle Easterners because it drops bombs on towns and villages that are occuped by enemy fighters.  It sucks that civilians can and do get killed by these air drops but at the same time it's their fault because they allow the so called "freedom fighters" to blend in with the crowd.  What kind of man shoots at someone else and then stands behind a woman/child to defend themselves?  And the moment a kid is dead it's all over their websites proclaiming the evilness of the Zionist goverment...seriously!

The only other most valuable thing to a terrorist other than a dead jewish kid is a dead muslim kid.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|5312|NJ
Yeah well if you don't want to learn how to speak our language don't accept our aid..

P.S. don't care about your english just your american..
Lisik
Member
+74|5117|Israel
who told u i dont whanna learn english? i just told my english is bad... whats the point with it?
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5171
Everybody STOP annoying Lisik about his use of English. He should be respected for at least making an effort.
NiggleMuffin
Banned
+0|5060|McNegra
LOL Lisik put JewsLand in his profile. Funny bassad.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|5325|Wilmington, DE, US

CameronPoe wrote:

Everybody STOP annoying Lisik about his use of English. He should be respected for at least making an effort.
I'll stop annoying him once his hateful bad english posts become just bad english posts. Otherwise he can make an effort doing something elsewhere.

P.S. yes no hizzbolla buildet no whanna yes hahhahhahahha
Lisik
Member
+74|5117|Israel

Ikarti wrote:

yes no hizzbolla buildet no whanna yes hahhahhahahha
correct me if im wrong...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf
CameronPoe
Member
+2,925|5171

Lisik wrote:

Ikarti wrote:

yes no hizzbolla buildet no whanna yes hahhahhahahha
correct me if im wrong...

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/youare.swf
I cut you some slack and you go right ahead and act like a fucking 6 year old.
HM1{N}
Member
+86|5260|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Miller wrote:

HM1{N} wrote:

Miller wrote:

No middle eastern country suicide bombing has any future. They are all drones.  All the citizens would like to think against their government and retaliate to be free.  The reason they don't is because they would be shot.  Both sides need to want to negotiate as you said, but Hamas and hezbollah dont care.  They just ignore it anyway.  The Isreali's was assassinated perfectly.  They got him.  Civilians, sorry, you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.  We needed him dead, he is now. Suicide seems to be how they want to die there.  Ok, lets give them what they want, death.  On our terms, where we want it.
That's the spirit, just keep assassinating everyone, including civilians so you can keep stealing their land and resources.

Israel created all the so called terrorists by their own terrorist actions.  Murder for greed.  Murder for annexation (greed).  Murder for the sake of murder.

I think it's time people start clamoring for U.N. inspections against Israel, let the world know about their nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.  Make Israel comply with international law.

^^^^

Just a pipe dream, Israel will kill the U.N. inspectors when they land in Tel Aviv and say it was an accident, they thought Hamas was on the plane or something...
I already want the UN dead, they don't do shit anyway.  Isreal is hated because in the Bible they are God's chosen people, and the others around them want their land.
They are only God's chosen people because the Bible was probably written by Jews...what better way to claim you are God's chosen than to write the definitive book on it and put it in there.

P.S. that isn't why they are hated.  They are hated because they are murderers and thieves.  Plain and simple.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-09-05 03:47:37)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard