LT.Victim
+1,175|6606|British Columbia, Canada
In the Request of Bernadictus for deleting a thread after i said "Go play wake you Whores" I've decided to make a thread about why Wake is better then Karkand...

1) There is not a Wall of Nades and Claymores when you try and Cape the First Flag
2) You don't have Armour Whores Spawn camping... Just J-10 Whores..
3) You can actually see the building 100 m in front of you
4) You don't get Artillery'd every time you try and cap a flag
5) Your average life span while infantry in karkand last about 2 minutes, While the average life span on wake is +5 minutes
6) Everyone doesn't Bounce around like retards trying not to get hit
7) Snipers can actually Snipe
8) Did i mention there were Helicopters?
9) Wake Takes Actual Skill to win on the US side, unlike karkand where you drive your tank to the nearest Flag besides Hotel.
10) There's only 2 point whores in wake (the 2 J-10 Pilots) while there is about 64 Point whores on Karkand, depending on the server size
11) You can actually use the Anti-Tank Class, Spec Ops class, and Sniper Class for what its meant for.
12) The Infantry Battles on Wake Island are 100x better then on Karkand
13) The Map is fairly Balanced between vehicle kills, and Infantry kills.
14) When people say "enemy Boat Spotted" on wake, there actually is a enemy Boat.
15) You don't get punished for every single Team kill when you accidentally throw that nade where your buddies are
16) The Chinese can completely own the US side, but on the flip side, the US can completely own the Chinese too.
17) So Go play Wake you Whores.

Feel free to add on to this list. Discuss
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6829

"Just J-10 whores"

hehe
That's exactly why I despise wake... silly people who rape the carrier over and over and over and over and over and ov... yea

oh... and if there's no vehicles you have to run like a white girl in south africa to get anywhere
Psych0
+5|6550|Quebec, Canada
Totally agree with you i love wake island and I'm bored of karkand. The only thing I don't like on wake is being baserape by the J-10 like you said on the carrier and baserape by the chopper on the island.
LT.Victim
If you have Half a Brain, you can get off the carrier.. i never have any trouble getting off the carrier unless i join the server and the US is already getting raped.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6799|United States of America
Karkand owns wake anyday.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6576|Denmizzark!!
+1.. its that simple..
Trel
+70|6720

Miller wrote:

Lies.

Preach on, oh Brother Victim!!
Good to be back.
LT.Victim

Miller wrote:

I guess your one of those "Point Whores"
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6829

LT.Victim wrote:

If you have Half a Brain, you can get off the carrier..
Someone needs a hug.

Different styles of play will enjoy different types of maps
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

Trel wrote:

Miller wrote:

Lies.

I even think Zatar is more fun than Wake.
LT.Victim

Miller wrote:

Trel wrote:

Miller wrote:

Lies.

I even think Zatar is more fun than Wake.
Theres no 24/7 Zatar servers though...

I've only played Zatar like 3 times, but every time i loved it..

Its a shame no one runs no 24/7 Zatar Servers that i can get a good ping on..
samhornby
Bo'Selecta!
+14|6595
umm

You know this thread is um..pointless?

Some one could just as easily say that karkand is better and have loads of pointless sentances about how its better.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6620|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!
Every maps got their good side and bad side...and i think i make no error by saying that...the only map i hate is songua (Watever its called)
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6829

samhornby wrote:

umm

Some one could just as easily say that karkand is better and have loads of pointless sentances about how its better.
THANKYOU
Finally, someone who is new(ish) but who is enlightened.
This is rare indeed.
LT.Victim

samhornby wrote:

umm

Shut-up and go play Wake.. on second thoughts.. Stick with karkand.. i dont want tards invading our servers..
orb99
+0|6846
The only thing that would make me want to play the masochistic map known as wake island would be if the dev's added at least 2 more blackhawks for the US team.

I mean dalian plant is set up just like wake, but dalian has at least 2 blackhawks, giving the US team a chance of at least 1 blackhawk dodging the J-10's.

Wake as it stands, is just a turkey shoot for the chinese team if the US team can't cap a flag before all the chinese team people spawn.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6624|England

LT.Victim wrote:

If you have Half a Brain, you can get off the carrier.. i never have any trouble getting off the carrier unless i join the server and the US is already getting raped.
Why do you feel the need to insult the guy and belittle him ???

Wake really is a shit map face it atleast on karkand you can deal with the tanks .The J10's are just rapeing machines .
dont_be_ss
+312|6637|selby, n. yorkshire, UK
i agree with you about the sniping part but what about the people who say "enemy AA vehicle spotted"
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6752|Charlie One Alpha

LT.Victim wrote:

14) When people say "enemy Boat Spotted" on wake, there actually is a enemy Boat.
Heh.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
kilgoretrout
+53|6513|Little Rock, AR

samhornby wrote:

umm

QFE, and if you want to make a real comparison, warlord is better than karkand.  better combat, not quite as many whores.  i can't seem to find a karkand server without some asshole using the hotel glitch.  granted, there's always the palace glitch on warlord, but i haven't experienced that nearly as often, and the warlord servers i play tend to have admin present.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
^^^ His sig explains why wake sucks ass.
LT.Victim

Knight`UK wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

Why do you feel the need to insult the guy and belittle him ???

Wake really is a shit map face it atleast on karkand you can deal with the tanks .The J10's are just rapeing machines .
First off, i wasn't "Belittle'ing" him, Just telling everyone that whine about getting off the carrier that its not that hard if you know how to do it.. Stay out of the J-10s Paths, Fly High.. Go around the map, i can do it, why cant everyone else?

And the Essex Gattling gun works very very well against the J-10s if you know how to do it right..
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6805

Songhua Stalemate <---- spelling....................... Infantry Only FTW!

Last edited by usmarine2005 (2006-09-04 14:19:23)

TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6686|can
It's Songhua Stalemate
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6812|Human Meat Shield
Thats why we have FF OFF on our Wake. Warlord once in the palace is the same as Karkand.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard