robcr9
+111|5983
sorry if anyones bothered about this thing IRL.
dunno if someones said this or not.

Kate McCann had been named as the new England Football Manager. They couldnt say no to her.

She's only lost one in Europe
Nintendogamer
+72|6589|Chelmsford, UK
Here are 36 jokes, ENJOY!!

1. Two blondes walk into a building.......... you'd think at least one of them would have seen it.

2. Phone answering machine message - "...If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key..."

3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says: "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

5. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him £50 that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said: "No, the steaks are too high."

6. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.

7. A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted: "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied: "I know you can't, I've cut your arms off".

8. I went to a seafood disco last week...... and pulled a muscle.

9. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.

10. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

11. Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says: "I'll give you some cream to put on it."

12. 'Doc I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home'. "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome''. ' Is it common? '. "It's not unusual."

13. A man takes his Rotteweiller to the vet. "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him". So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says: "I'm going to have to put him down." "What? Because he's cross-eyed? " "No, he's really heavy"

14. Guy goes into the doctor's. "Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside." "How's that?". "Don't you start."

15. Two elephants walk off a cliff...... boom, boom!

16. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

17. So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?". I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster, go for it."

18. Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. There are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad, or my older brother Colin, or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu? But I think it's Colin.

19. Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other "Your round." The other one says: "So are you, you fat b.............d!"

20. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other one off.

21. "You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.' So that was nice."

22. A man walked into the doctor's, he said, "I've hurt my arm in several places". The doctor said, "Well don't go there any more"

23. Ireland's worst air disaster occurred early this morning when a two-seater Cessna crashed into a cemetery. Irish search and rescue workers have recovered 1826 bodies so far and expect that number to climb as digging continues into the night.

24. Two cannibals eating a clown. One says, "Does this taste funny to you?"

25. A blind bloke walks into a shop with a guide dog. He picks the dog up by the tail and starts swinging it around his head. Alarmed, a shop assistant calls out: 'Can I help, sir?' 'No thanks,' says the blind bloke. 'Just looking.'

26. Cos it's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle of a library and go 'Aaaaaaagghhhh' and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.

27. He said 'I'm going to chop off the bottom of one of your trouser legs and put it in a library.' I thought 'That's a turn-up for the books."

28. And the back of his anorak was leaping up and down, and people were chucking money to him. I said 'Do you earn a living doing that?' He said 'Can't you tell? This my livelihood.'

29. So I went down my local ice-cream shop, and said, 'I want to buy an ice-cream'. He said, 'Hundreds & thousands?' I said, 'We'll start with one.' He said, 'Knickerbocker glory?' 'I do get a certain amount of freedom in these trousers, yes.'

30. I went to Millets and said 'I want to buy a tent.' He said 'To camp?' I said (butchly) 'Sorry, I want to buy a tent.' I said 'I also want to buy a van.' He said 'Camper?' I said (campily) 'Make your mind up.'

31. So I went to the dentist. He said "Say Aaah." I said "Why?" He said "My dog's died."

32. Now, most dentist's chairs go up and down, don't they? The one I was in went back and forwards. I thought 'This is unusual'. And the dentist said to me 'Mr Cooper, get out of the filing cabinet.'"

33. So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said 'Who's speaking please?' and a voice said 'You are.'

34. So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local Swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'"

35. So I rang up a local building firm. I said 'I want a skip outside my house.' He said 'I'm not stopping you.'

36. So I was in my car, and I was driving along, and my boss rang up, and He said 'You've been promoted.' And I swerved. And then he rang up second time and said 'You've been promoted again.' And I swerved again. He rang up a third time and said 'You're managing director.' And I went into a tree. And a policeman came up and said 'What happened to you?' And I said, 'I Careered off the road.'
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6706|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

I heard this on the radio, I thought it was silly:

A lady about 8-months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling at her. She immediately moved to another seat. This time the smile turned into a grin, so she moved again. The man seemed more amused. When on the fourth move, he stared at her and continuously laughed, she had the man arrested.

The case came up in court. The judge asked the man about what he had to say for himself. The man replied, "Well your Honor, it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sweets sign that said: The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned. Then she moved and sat under a sign that said, "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling" and had to smile. Then she placed herself under a deodorant sign that said, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could hardly contain myself. But, your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this accident"... I just lost it."

Last edited by mr.widdim (2007-12-13 13:04:44)

BLACKCODE
+1|6731|Germany
Your mother is so fat, that the weather agency must name her farts
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6699

BLACKCODE wrote:

why did I laugh at a fart joke?
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...

Nintendogamer wrote:

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

18. Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. There are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad, or my older brother Colin, or my younger brother Ho-Cha-Chu? But I think it's Colin. <----- This was the only one I laughed at.

crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6706|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

PspRpg-7 wrote:

BLACKCODE wrote:

why did I laugh at a fart joke?
The fart joke made me frown, what you said made me laugh... now that is comedy. A+
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6725|Doncaster, England
A small walks up to his mum and says "Mum, why has Grandma got a shrimp?"

Mum replies "She hasn't got a shrimp"

Boy "She has"

Mum "She has not"

Boy "She has, I'll show you"

The boy leads his Mum upstairs, then opens the door to his Grandma's room.
She is asleep on the bed naked.

Boy "There look see"

Mum "That's not a Shrimp"

Boy "What is it then"

Mum "That's a clitoris"

Boy "Well it tastes like a shrimp"
Smokie_UK1
"INSOMNIAC KILLER"
+5|6237
Your Mother Is So Fat, Her School Picture Was An Ariel Photograph.

What Does Osama Bin Laden And A Pair Of Nylon Nickers Got In Common.
They Both Irritate BUSH.

Last edited by Smokie_UK1 (2007-12-15 10:35:55)

The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
A lady lies in a coma and has done for some 5 years.  Two nurses are giving the patient a bed bath, usual thing, 10am every morning.  As the nurses go about their job they happen to sponge the patient down below on her "sensitive" area, at this point the patient lets out a slight groan.  The two nurses look up at each other and ask "Did you just see that"?  They repeat the sponging down below and amazingly the patient lets out another quiet groan.

They leave the ward straight away and excitedly call the patients husband.  They explain what they were doing and what reaction they got and ask him to come straight away to the hospital but not to build his hopes up.

He's met by the consultant at the hospital who explains in full what exactly has happened.  He goes on to add "Maybe you being her husband can gain a further reaction from her, massage her down below and tickle her there".  Reluctantly the husband agrees, he walks into the private room his wife lies in, pulls the curtain and locks the door.

He lifts the bed covers, slides his arm below, puts his hands inside her knickers and tries to gain a reaction similar to what the two nurses had experienced.  He gains a positive reaction and as explained to him his wife lets out a moan and her eye lids flutter slightly.  He is really excited by this as its the only thing he has seen his wife do for 5 years since the accident that left her this way.

He rushes out the room, calls the nurses who page the consultant.  The consultant takes the husband into a quiet room and asks him what happened.  After the husband explains the consultant comes up with an idea.  "What I'd like you to do next is, go back into the room and this time try oral sex, its the best chance you have of waking up your wife"

Again the husband goes back into the room but this time he is even more reluctant but does as the consultant suggests in the hope of waking up his beloved wife.  A few minutes pass and all hell breaks loose.  Sirens are going off, lights are flashing, the door gets kicked open, a crash team come flying into the room with the consultant just behind.  "What happens?" asks the consultant "What have you done?" he adds.

"I dunno" says the sheepish looking husband "but she might of choked".

An eldery couple are sitting in the front room all cosey in front of the warm fire watching the telly one night.  The old lady looks at her husband with a twinkle in her eye and says "I'll be back in a minute love".  He nods but dosen't even glance up from the telly.  She gets up, walks past him, out of the room up the stairs and into the bedroom.

She's desperate to add a little sparkle back into there non existent sex life.  She opens the chest of draws and takes out a basque with a dozen moth holes in, a pair of stockings which barely pull up her wrinkly blotchy legs due to the holes in them and a yellow thong which you just knew used to be white.

She puts her "sexy" kit on feeling quite horny by now, she creeps back down stairs and peeps through the door.  He is still sat in his chair watching the telly, he hasn't moved.

She kicks the door open and with a whoosh runs across the room right in front of him and says "Suuuuuuper Pussy".

There is a slight pause before the old man turns to her and says "Just the soup for me ta".
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K
One of my fav chat up lines...

Ever kissed a bunny between the ears? (Pulls pockets inside out)

A sick joke...

Whats pink and tastes of holly?

Ian Huntleys dick

// deprived
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6128|So Cal
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ
Mod-Edit: Please pay attention to the rules:

Refrain from posting messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or are otherwise of questionable content (if you have to ask, the answer is 'No.')
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ
i love how my post gets deleted when there is clearly objectionable material on this page already. Gotta love the "pick and choose" strategy.
c14u53w172
+31|6000|tomania
how many french soldiers does it take to defend paris?

nobody knows. has never happened!
Hope_is_lost117
Psy squad
+49|5998|Belgium

c14u53w172 wrote:

how many french soldiers does it take to defend paris?

nobody knows. has never happened!
Zing!!
Good one
Nintendogamer
+72|6589|Chelmsford, UK
It was Postman Pat's last day on the job after 35 years of carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same villages and towns.

When he arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole family there, who all hugged and congratulated him and sent him on his way with a gift cheque for £50. At the second house they presented him an 18-carat gold watch. The folks at the third house handed him a bottle of 15-year old Scotch.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a blonde in her lingerie. She took him by the arm and led him up the stairs to the bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate sex he had ever experienced.

When he had had enough they went downstairs, where the dumb blonde fixed him a full English breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, Sausage Tomato with freshly-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him a cup of steaming coffee. As she was pouring, he noticed A £5 note sticking out from under the cup's bottom edge.

"All this was just too wonderful for words," he said, "but what's the five quid for ?"
"Well," said the dumb blonde, "Last night, I told my husband that today would be your last day and that we should do something special for you." "I asked him what to give you." He said, "F*ck him - Give him a Fiver."

She smiled shyly and said, "............But the breakfast was my idea !"
rhinoh2o74
+13|6307|oHIo
I found this one on-line, copied and now i d on't remember where i got it.

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR.

After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name.

"Stanley," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have 4 questions:
First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?" Fourth, why are we so worried about gay-marriage when ½ of all Americans don't have health insurance?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right, Question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name.

"Johnnie" he responds.

"And what is your question, Johnnie?"

"Actually Sir, I have 6 questions:
First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why are we so worried about gay marriage when 1/2 of all Americans don't have health insurance? Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And Sixth, what happened to Stanley ?"
8thward
+2|6208|New Orleans,La
Hillary Clinton shaved her pussy before the debate,she goes up to the podium,lifts her skirt and says READ MY LIPS NO MORE BUSH
Morpheus
This shit still going?
+508|6001|The Mitten

8thward wrote:

Hillary Clinton shaved her pussy before the debate,she goes up to the podium,lifts her skirt and says READ MY LIPS NO MORE BUSH
Pics or it didn't happen

I'll believe you.
EE (hats
8thward
+2|6208|New Orleans,La
Sorry no pics
stef10
+173|6484|Denmark
what did the cop say to the condom-cover me im going in.

hmm, my friend told me it.
Unzombified_Zombie
I'm a furry, get over it :3
+9|6165|Grantham, England
There are 3 men who want to join the army. They all go to a recruitment officer.

1st man: "I want to join the army."
Officer: "OK go and blow up a building, and when you get back, tell me how many letters there are in the alphabet."

So the 1st man walks out, blows up a building and comes back.

1st Man: "There are 26 letters in the alphabet."
Officer: "Well done, welcome to the army!"

2nd man: "I want to join the army."
Officer: "OK go and blow up a building, and when you get back, tell me how many letters there are in the alphabet."

So the 2nd man walks out, blows up a building and comes back.

2nd Man: "There are 26 letters in the alphabet."
Officer: "Well done, welcome to the army!"

3rd man: "I want to join the army."

So the 3rd man walks out, blows up a building and comes back.

3rd Man: "There are 24 letters in the alphabet."
Officer: "Are you sure?"
3rd man: "Yes! I blew up B & Q!"
MDFSpacePhantom
It is I
+146|6385|San Jose CA.
On the way to the office this morning, I rear-ended a car.

Somehow I knew it was going to be a bad day.

The driver got out of the other car, and he was a dwarf.

He looked at his dented car and then looked up at me and said "I am not happy"

I said, "Well, which one are you then?"

That's how the fight started..
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6773|Rotherham, England
Tickle Me Elmo:

There is a factory in Northern Minnesota which makes
the Tickle Me Elmo toys. The toy laughs when you tickle
it under the arms.

Well, Lena is hired at The Tickle Me Elmo factory and
she reports for her first day promptly at 8:00 AM.

The next day at 8:45 AM there is a knock at the
Personnel Manager's door. The Foreman throws
open the door and begins to rant about the new
employee.

He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole
line is backing up, putting the entire production line
behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides he should see this for
himself, so the 2 men march down to the factory floor.
When they get there the line is so backed up that there
are Tickle Me Elmo's all over the factory floor and they're
really beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands Lena surrounded by mountains
of Tickle Me Elmo's. She has a roll of plush
red fabric and a huge bag of small marbles.

The 2 men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece
of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to
carefully sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager bursts into laughter.
After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself
together and approaches Lena .

'I'm sorry,' he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face,
'but I think you misunderstood the instructions I gave you
yesterday...'

'Your job is to give Elmo two test tickles.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard