Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6838
Its sad, but he went out with his boots on doing what he loved to do. We should all live as well.

I will miss him and think on him often.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6513
this is what his producer and best friend said

“The world has lost a great wildlife icon, a passionate conservationist and one of the proudest Dads on the planet. He died doing what he loves best and left this world in a happy and peaceful state of mind. Crocs Rule!”

i total agree
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6476|Belgium
that guy was a fucking legend he accomplished more than most of us will in our life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rip
gunnaboy
+26|6719

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

that guy was a fucking legend he accomplished more than most of us will in our life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rip
HERE HERE Thus is so true. I take my hat off to him!!!!!
jonsimon
+224|6496

Horseman 77 wrote:

Its sad, but he went out with his boots on doing what he loved to do. We should all live as well.

I will miss him and think on him often.
Well, technically he was probably wearing fins.
ATC
+58|6745|...
R.i.p.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6513
The Legand lest we forget

https://img345.imageshack.us/img345/8826/0523475500bd6.jpg

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5775/cae785aboz5.jpg

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/4959/ca2vqnytaa9.jpg

https://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6722/caon4x4jab0.jpg

Last edited by Mr.H@x0r (2006-09-04 07:49:57)

KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6731|SoCal
RIP Mr Irwin
Larkin
Banned
+22|6517|West Yorkshire, England
I'm sad to see this guy go, he was a great personality and did alot to educate kids around the world about animals. Although it is ironic that he was killed by a pretty docile animal when he spent his life in close contact with some of the most dangerous animals in the world. He was a ledgend, he did alot of animal conservation and he went out the way he would have wanted to. Doing the thing he loved.

Me and some mates had alot of fun some years ago doing Stevo impressions and i'll never forget those good times. RIP Steve.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6686|West Yorkshire, U.K

Larkin wrote:

I'm sad to see this guy go, he was a great personality and did alot to educate kids around the world about animals. Although it is ironic that he was killed by a pretty docile animal when he spent his life in close contact with some of the most dangerous animals in the world. He was a ledgend, he did alot of animal conservation and he went out the way he would have wanted to. Doing the thing he loved.

Me and some mates had alot of fun some years ago doing Stevo impressions and i'll never forget those good times. RIP Steve.
I am one if the mates, great times RIP stevo
JG1567JG
+110|6590|United States of America
Just wanted to pay a little respect to the man.  He did so much for animal conservation and education and I am sure he will be sadly missed by many.  I just hope his shows stay on the air so his legacy can continue.
KO
Banned
+31|6544|New Jersey

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Is this for real?  Sounds too fake....
its for real
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6659|Birmingham
man that guy owned hard, i will me him.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6513

DavidianCox wrote:

wtf?
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

DavidianCox wrote:

wtf?
yeah wtf are you on about
SGT.Slayero
+98|6466|Life in a vacuum sucks
to bad i liked his show
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6513
i dont know anyone that didnt like his show they where educational and had you on the edge of your sofa at the same time, if there is God, then why does Bad things happen to good people and vice versa in no way did this kind and loving man deserve to die and i shall bear this sig as a monument to him

Last edited by Mr.H@x0r (2006-09-04 08:26:49)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Rip
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Chou
+737|6792
Nice to see that so many people are using the same sig for a tribute, thanks.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6513

Choumichel wrote:

Nice to see that so many people are using the same sig for a tribute, thanks.
its simple and effective thx for making it and letting us use it +1
Recoil555
A God Amongst Men
+26|6454|UK
RIP he made me laugh ! why do all the good poeple die young.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6504
"CRIKEY MATE, THAT BLOODY CROC NEARLY TORE ME HEAD OFF! COORRRR"

I'll never forget the look of excitment on his face when he said that on an episode of the CH.

REST IN PEACE STEVE.

I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU MATE!

Last edited by Harmonics (2006-09-04 08:39:51)

=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6552|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth
What gets me is a couple of months ago I was reading a topic on here where the Australian contingent were bad mouthing the guy and acting embarrassed to have him a representative of Australia (it was some debate whether he'd been to NZ or not, I'm sure you can use the search button).  Now, as soon as he pops he clogs the attitude changes as if the guy was the Jesus of Oz or something. 

I know it's bad form to bad mouth a dead guy but on the other hand, why bullsh*t.......

In fact, just did the search.  It was called "What gives your country a bad name" and three Australians listed Irwin as one although to be fair they have yet to post in this topic

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=13409&p=1

See Test_Beagle, Greenie_Beazinie & I2elik

Last edited by =OBS= EstebanRey (2006-09-04 09:19:37)

*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6807|The planet Tophet
i feel bad for terri i mean she doesnt know yet
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6772|Phoenix, Az

AlbertWesker[RE] wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s … 21,00.html
CROCODILE Hunter Steve Irwin has died after a stringray barb caught him in the chest.

The 44-year-old international TV star was swimming off the Low Isles at Port Douglas filming an underwater documentary when the incident happened.

Ambulance officers received a call to a reef fatality this morning at Batt Reef.  The Queensland Ambulance Service said the call was received about 11am and an emergency services helicopter was flown to the boat with a doctor and emergency services paramedic on board.

Irwin had a puncture wound to the left side of his chest and he was pronounced dead at the scene.

Irwin leaves his wife Terri and young children Bob and and Bindi.

His wife is understood to be trekking on Cradle Mountain in Tasmania and has yet to be told of her husband's death.

The blonde star of Crocodile Hunter, who made khaki shorts and boots his uniform all year round, was an Australian icon.

But his reptile wrestling antics thrilled overseas audiences even more and he became a fixture on US television in the past decade.

The son of naturalists Bob and Lyn Irwin, Steve learned to live with dangerous reptiles from a young age at the family’s Queensland Reptile and Fauna Park.

He opened his own Australia Zoo in Queensland in 1991, leading him to record the hugely popular Crocodile Hunter the following year.

His catchcry of “Crikey!” brought the unfashionable Aussie phrase back into vogue.

Irwin’s work had a serious side. He was recently made the face of Australia’s quarantine laws and appeared in TV advertisements urging travellers not to endanger Australia’s unique flora and fauna by bringing in foreign specimens.

For all his love of animals, Irwin’s first duty was to his US-born wife, Terri Reines, who appeared by his side from the very first episode of the Crocodile Hunter. In 1998, their daughter Bindi Sue was born and drafted straight into the family business.

A son, Robert Clarence, was born in 2003 and Irwin made world headlines - and suffered a dent on his popularity - when he carried the baby boy with him whilst hand-feeding crocodiles, leading critics to accuse him of neglect.
He will truly be missed.
His personality stood out, more than others.
R.I.P STEVE IRWIN

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard