hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6647|Berra - Aus
Fuck, I can't belive he's gone. (Not trying to be corny)
He was a great guy, very passionate about what he does. a true Australian iconic Hero.

I will miss the show and all my respect and gratitude towards his family, They will be feeling this loss.

R.I.P Steve You legend.

Last edited by hilltop_skater (2006-09-04 05:56:02)

twiistaaa
+87|6669|mexico

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

Totally weak and uncalled for..... sure he could be over enthusiastic and annoying at times, but he was doing what he loved to do.
exactly what i find funny is that people complain when other people act greedy and pompus. but when someone with an "ideal" personality comes along they cut them down as well. i mean god damn what do you want?

i was never real fond of his overly ethusiastic personality but it didnt bother me either. he reached an audience and they loved him for it. he gave back millions to help zoo's and save animals yet because he was abit cringe worthy or corny he is labled a wanker by people who do nothing but sit on their fat ass, drink soda straight from a bottle and whinge because "dice" doesnt do enough for them. who sounds like the real wanker in that story?

Last edited by twiistaaa (2006-09-04 06:06:35)

hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6647|Berra - Aus

twiistaaa wrote:

A mere Shadow|= wrote:

Totally weak and uncalled for..... sure he could be over enthusiastic and annoying at times, but he was doing what he loved to do.
exactly what i find funny is that people complain when other people act greedy and pompus. but when someone with an "ideal" personality comes along they cut them down as well. i mean god damn what do you want?

i was never real fond of his overly ethusiastic personality but it didnt bother me either. he reached an audience and they loved him for it. he gave back millions to help zoo's and save animals yet because he was abit cringe worthy or corny he is labled a wanker by people who do nothing but sit on their fat ass, drink soda straight from the bottle and whinge because "dice" doesnt do enough for them. who sounds like the real wanker in that story?
He is only labled corny because "ignorant" people say that. People with any idea would call him far from "corny" and "cringe"
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6711|Sweden
This guy was by far the most famous australian in the world. RIP steve, i'll always remember ya
plastic_budgie
+114|6752|England : East Yorkshire
He did have it coming.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

2 THREADS MERGED
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ
damn shame
ƒ³
JS-L1Wolf
+0|6681|Netherlands
RIP m8
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6627|Gold Coast, Australia
To a great kind man, even when the cameras were off he was kinder than he was with them on.

A great family guy.
Wish the best for his Wife and little girl and boy.

The Australia Zoo was a great place, im glad i went there before it was too late to see him in person.

Rest in Peace Steve Irwin. Rest in Peace

[sad]
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544
And no racism
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
man, first John Goodman, now Steve Irwin...who's next?
Swimmerxc
+12|6479|DC/VA
his website is too busy, anybody able to get in?
http://www.crocodilehunter.com/

Last edited by Swimmerxc (2006-09-04 06:55:22)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6503|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Your trusty "BIG" Friend

SEARCH
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6627|Gold Coast, Australia

pure_beef_69 wrote:

beerface702 wrote:

that guy was a cracpot

nigga was swimmin around with stingray's. he deserved it.

i liked the guy alright until i read the article a few months back about him in 04 feeding a 11 foot long croc in zoo, while he had his own baby in his other arm. wtf is that?

he pulled a micahel jackson
First he wasnt a cracpot, and second he wasnt a nigga. U illiterate dipshit. Show some fucking respect you fucking no brainer. Who the fuck are you to say that he deserved it. Look how many people stingrays have killed you thick fuck. 3 people ever recorded.

Dont try and sound all fucking cool with your "nigga was swimmin around with stingrays" like your some black fucking smooth talking baller. #

What the fuck have you done in your life compared to him?! Have you have opened a zoo, made universal fame, cared for animals, entertained the world for years? No you havent, your sit on your ass playing a fucking computer game.
So true

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Your trusty "BIG" Friend

SEARCH
Search? What are we searching for?

Last edited by TerrorisT² (2006-09-04 06:58:51)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Your trusty "BIG" Friend

SEARCH
ah good Johnny boy aint dead.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2006-09-04 06:59:55)

jonsimon
+224|6496
He really was an icon, its unfortunate he wasn't as invincible as we all thought. RIP
xXGamingBugXx
+30|6544

Swimmerxc wrote:

his website is too busy, anybody able to get in?
http://www.crocodilehunter.com/
Same here, on wikipedia it states,

"Several Australian news websites went down due to high web traffic"

So theres no suprise this one is full
o0flowerfairy0o
+132|6624|England, UK
Aww, how sad this news story is...

It's a real shame though reading the above posts with all the bad feeling going on.  Will there ever be a time when peeps here are just 'lovely'??  I mean come on, his children have just lost their Daddy!

Have some respect for his family at least...

My thoughts are with his children today...  RIP Steve Irwin...

Fairy... 
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6830

Poet wrote:

killer21 wrote:

It's not funny when someone dies...but this is just tooooooo ironic.
No, this is appropriate.  Even the newsreaders on the TV have been saying this, damn fools.
It would be ironic if had been hit by a bus.
Come on, the guy's spent so much of his life picking up prodding and letting crawl all over him the most dangerous animals in existance, to be finally killed by one that's hardly killed anyone is ironic.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

Poet wrote:

killer21 wrote:

No, this is appropriate.  Even the newsreaders on the TV have been saying this, damn fools.
Come on, the guy's spent so much of his life picking up prodding and letting crawl all over him the most dangerous animals in existance, to be finally killed by one that's hardly killed anyone is ironic.
no it is not ironic at all, maybe you need to look up what ironic really means.
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
I think we should remember Steve for who he was and what he did.

No point bickering about the negative side of him like the media does.

We should also slap people and give them -1 karma when they disrespect this great legend.

As Steve once said, "iam a wildlife warrior, i will fight to the death for wildlife" and he did.

Onya Steve!

(Doesn't a so called Michael Moore poke and prod animals?)

Last edited by Macca (2006-09-04 07:25:20)

gunnaboy
+26|6719
To all those assholes that have nothing better to do than bad mouth Steve Irwin, take a good look in the mirror and you will see what scum looks like.
Steve Irwin was and will always be a legend to millions upon millions of people. He gave his life to us, to show us how many dangers are around.
RIP Steve Irwin, Always a legend to me.
gunnaboy
+26|6719

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

Poet wrote:

killer21 wrote:

HERE HERE
Macca
Cylons' my kinda frak
+72|6446|Australia.
As Steve Irwin said:
"I have no fear of losing my life - if I have to save a koala or a crocodile or a kangaroo or a snake, mate, I will save it."

Also, to the those bickering little girls bad mouthing Steve "Every cent we earn from Crocodile Hunter goes straight back into conservation. Every single cent." Said Steve...

Now i'd like to see where your funds go after you've come back from work, maybe to buy beer so you can get shitfaced...or maybe you don't work and you're on the Dole, because when you bad mouth Steve, you're the biggest bloody bogan around.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard