unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6732|PNW

We've been over people in some countries eating way too much meat enough already. While I'll say some people could stand to eat much less, you won't find me crusading against someone who enjoys a nice steak every now and then or wearing a leather belt. Bonus points for awareness of where it comes from, some farms are unnecessarily cruel.

It's a disingenuous argument to draw comparisons to bull fighting, running with bulls, where the objective is to make it as torturous and drawn out as possible. The act of torment there isn't merely ranch hand deviancy when the spectacle's the whole point. Try again, mac.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6645|United States of America
I have not used nutmeg in my mashed potatoes before and now really wanna try it next time, now. Normally I split a 5 lb bag of Yukon Golds between soup and mashed taters.
uziq
+492|3413

DesertFox- wrote:

I have not used nutmeg in my mashed potatoes before and now really wanna try it next time, now. Normally I split a 5 lb bag of Yukon Golds between soup and mashed taters.
tiny bit of nutmeg in a buttery mash goes down SPECTACULAR, let me tell you from first-hand experience.

i'm a rogue when it comes to herbs and spices. if i ever make a bolognese or red sauce with particularly acidic tomatos, i'll add a pinch of cinnamon instead of sugar to balance it out. minds are blown, legs are spread, women are made wet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard