Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS

Poll

How Old is BF2S in 2020?

old enough to pepper spray - 200%0% - 0
21-234%4% - 1
24-260%0% - 0
27-2922%22% - 5
30-3231%31% - 7
33-359%9% - 2
36-4013%13% - 3
41+9%9% - 2
american civil war0%0% - 0
burnzz9%9% - 2
Total: 22
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+434|2529
Nothing good ever happens on OnlyFans. For the sake of your soul stay away.
lil_droo
Member
+17|304

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Nothing good ever happens on OnlyFans. For the sake of your soul stay away.
I literally only bought 1 subscription and I haven't renewed. I'm not doing it anymore because ya it's pretty pathetic
gang shit
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+434|2529
I am this many years old.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,870|5581|USA

Is that a guy diving in deep water wrapped in a sleeping bag? smh
lil_droo
Member
+17|304

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am this many years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3A7giqIKu4
good times. that's not even old in internet history tho. early 2010's i think that came around.

u guys remember lolcat/cheezburger? we need that black kid who was a meme expert to come thru with some classic shit. Rock18 or whatever.
gang shit
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+434|2529

lil_droo wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am this many years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3A7giqIKu4
good times. that's not even old in internet history tho. early 2010's i think that came around.

u guys remember lolcat/cheezburger? we need that black kid who was a meme expert to come thru with some classic shit. Rock18 or whatever.
The video is dated from 2013. Roc18 was MasterStyle which was a pretty user name. Of course the mods perm banned that user name because internet is serious business.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRXOfqI_7kCv-7m8OgsBh2SDiQrDuE3NlV9g&usqp=CAU
lil_droo
Member
+17|304

SuperJail Warden wrote:

lil_droo wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am this many years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3A7giqIKu4
good times. that's not even old in internet history tho. early 2010's i think that came around.

u guys remember lolcat/cheezburger? we need that black kid who was a meme expert to come thru with some classic shit. Rock18 or whatever.
The video is dated from 2013. Roc18 was MasterStyle which was a pretty user name. Of course the mods perm banned that user name because internet is serious business.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRXOfqI_7kCv-7m8OgsBh2SDiQrDuE3NlV9g&usqp=CAU
lmao. i thought he just left. didn't uzique or someone used to roast the shit out of him and he left? kinda fucked up cause he was the only black dude that posted here i think besides that nerdy guy who would always post in green
gang shit
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+434|2529
Uzique is against racism but literally singlehandedly drove the only black guy away from the forum. That explains his facebook photos of his "American style raves" he host.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/21/Cross_Lighting_2005.jpg
uziq
Member
+383|2261
i'm pretty sure 99.99% of his black brethren would have found his 4chan shit irritating as fuck, also.

i want to know what happened to him cognitively after 4chan /b/ went from being racist 'for the lulz' to just being outright, alt-right racist.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+434|2529

uziq wrote:

i'm pretty sure 99.99% of his black brethren would have found his 4chan shit irritating as fuck, also.

i want to know what happened to him cognitively after 4chan /b/ went from being racist 'for the lulz' to just being outright, alt-right racist.
He might be the token black guy in the Proud Boys. The national leader is a mulatto in fact.
lil_droo
Member
+17|304

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

i'm pretty sure 99.99% of his black brethren would have found his 4chan shit irritating as fuck, also.

i want to know what happened to him cognitively after 4chan /b/ went from being racist 'for the lulz' to just being outright, alt-right racist.
He might be the token black guy in the Proud Boys. The national leader is a mulatto in fact.
lol hell no he was too street i think. he grew up in the bronx or some shit if i remember right.
gang shit
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,870|5581|USA

To be fair to old school mods, the reports section was a total shit show of users going behind each other's backs to snitch on dick pics and mild flames. If the mods didn't do anything about it, OH might have risen from the depths to give them a stern glare.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard